[2012] 360 vs PS3 game scores

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by WeepsForFools (565 posts) -

Making a list for just 2012 to keep track of 360/XBL and PS3/PSN scores.. will update as games come out. Do not whine about exclusives, if it's on 360/XBL and not PS3/PSN it's on the list, and vice versa. Let me know if I've missed any..

Halo 4 9.0

Witcher 2 9.0

Forza Horizon 8.5

Dance Central 3 8.5

Fable The Journey 8.0

Akai Katana 8.0

NBA Baller Beats 7.0

PS3

Twisted Metal 8.0

Wonderbook 8.0

Starhawk 7.5

MLB The Show 12 7.5

Tales of Graces F7.0

Little Big Planet Karting 7.0

-----------

XBL

Mark of the Ninja 8.5

Trials Evolution 8.5

Spelunky 8.5

Fez 8.0

Hybrid 8.0

Haunt 7.5

Quarrel 7.5

Minecraft 7.0

Alan Wake American Nightmare 7.0

Dust Elysian Tale 7.0

Wreckateer 7.0

PSN

Journey 9.0

Sound Shapes 9.0

Dyad 8.0

Closure 8.0

Papo & Yo 7.5

Derrick the Deathfin 7.0

Legasista 7.0

Retro/Grade 7.0

#2 Posted by madsnakehhh (15010 posts) -

Making a list for just 2012 to keep track of 360/XBL and PS3/PSN scores.. WeepsForFools

Why?

#3 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

SW all ready has a spreadsheet.

#4 Posted by deu5ka175 (434 posts) -

Yep. I love XBLA.

#5 Posted by lundy86_4 (44361 posts) -

Why?

madsnakehhh

Thefatness16

These.

#6 Posted by WeepsForFools (565 posts) -

[QUOTE="madsnakehhh"]

Why?

lundy86_4

Thefatness16

These.

Because the spreadsheet doesn't separate it by year, it's all encompassing.. this is to tell how this year is fairing..

#7 Posted by inb4uall (6520 posts) -

[QUOTE="madsnakehhh"]

Why?

lundy86_4

Thefatness16

These.

can't be trusted its run by herms. Not like this is any better. Filthy lemmings :P

#8 Posted by lundy86_4 (44361 posts) -

Because the spreadsheet doesn't keep track of each year, it's all encompassing.. this is to tell how this year is fairing.. WeepsForFools

Fair enough. Stevo hasn't got his 2012 spreadsheet AFAIK.

can't be trusted its run by herms. Not like this is any better. Filthy lemmings :P

inb4uall

Let's not be silly. It's pretty accurate for exclusives (apart from the need to update a few things).

#9 Posted by inb4uall (6520 posts) -

[QUOTE="WeepsForFools"]Because the spreadsheet doesn't keep track of each year, it's all encompassing.. this is to tell how this year is fairing.. lundy86_4

inb4uall

Let's not be silly. It's pretty accurate for exclusives (apart from the need to update a few things).

you can't only trust a hermit as far as you can throw their rig or them which ever is heavier.

#10 Posted by lundy86_4 (44361 posts) -

you can't only trust a hermit as far as you can throw their rig or them which ever is heavier.

inb4uall

I can throw any Hermit or rig around the world, twice.

#11 Posted by DraugenCP (8479 posts) -

I'm a bit confused about the purpose of this thread. Is there some kind of deep thought behind it, or is it yet another fine example of typical SW score fetishism?

#12 Posted by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

[QUOTE="inb4uall"]

lundy86_4

2cf8lt.jpg

#13 Posted by GamingGod999 (3134 posts) -

Shouldn't HD Collections be included with the rules TC has set?

#14 Posted by lundy86_4 (44361 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="inb4uall"]

psymon100

2cf8lt.jpg

Totally.

#15 Posted by inb4uall (6520 posts) -

I'm a bit confused about the purpose of this thread. Is there Asome kind of deep thought behind it, or Bis it yet another fine example of typical SW score fetishism?

DraugenCP

answer B

#16 Posted by inb4uall (6520 posts) -

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

2cf8lt.jpg

Totally.

i call BS i saw your pic in the SW pic thread. You'e not that ripped.

EDIT if you have made that progress in like 2 months what is your work out. I could stand to put on a bit more muscle

#17 Posted by Bigboi500 (31309 posts) -

You missed Tales of Graces f.

#18 Posted by lundy86_4 (44361 posts) -

inb4uall

But, was it really me? Or am I trying to keep my identity a secret? Muahahaha.

#19 Posted by finalstar2007 (25998 posts) -

you forgot Tales of Graces F

dont care about scores but to make it SW comment..PSN wins as always :)

#20 Posted by inb4uall (6520 posts) -

[QUOTE="inb4uall"]

lundy86_4

But, was it really me? Or am I trying to keep my identity a secret? Muahahaha.

lies it was you you said so. If it wasn't I will throw everything you say from this point on out the window. WHat is the WOrld coming tO when you cna't eblieve everything you read on the internet :cry:. WHy has you betrayed my trust lundy? :cry:

#21 Posted by blackace (21417 posts) -
Don't really care. I own both systems, so the scores really don't matter to me. As long as the games are good and fun to play, I'll get it.
#22 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
yakuza the end/dead souls
#23 Posted by KiZZo1 (3973 posts) -

So if you gonna list ports of free PC games, why not include the Ratchet collection?

#24 Posted by Blake135 (3994 posts) -

List makes no sense.

#25 Posted by Cheleman (7865 posts) -

counting a multiplat such as The Witcher 2 as exclusive is pretty desperate:lol:

carry on.

#26 Posted by RR360DD (13049 posts) -

counting a multiplat such as The Witcher 2 as exclusive is pretty desperate:lol:

carry on.

Cheleman

Thats funny, the thread title says 360 vs PS3 games, not exclusives. In fact, he only mentions the word exclusive once and thats to tell people not to whine about exclusives.

You sir are an idiot.

#27 Posted by StormyJoe (6575 posts) -

carry on.

Cheleman

So, you are saying you need a gaming PC AND a PS3 to compete against the 360?

#28 Posted by Heil68 (47379 posts) -

[QUOTE="WeepsForFools"]Because the spreadsheet doesn't keep track of each year, it's all encompassing.. this is to tell how this year is fairing.. lundy86_4

inb4uall

TW2 is exclusive? Dont fall for the trap lundy! SDC.
#29 Posted by TheGrudge13 (1167 posts) -
the witch 2 isn't a x360 exclusive
#30 Posted by StormyJoe (6575 posts) -

the witch 2 isn't a x360 exclusive TheGrudge13

#31 Posted by Heil68 (47379 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheGrudge13"]the witch 2 isn't a x360 exclusive StormyJoe

Are you mad its not an exclusive? You seem mad. I'm sorry if you are.
#32 Posted by PAL360 (27322 posts) -

So many ppl who cant read :shock:

#33 Posted by PAL360 (27322 posts) -

[QUOTE="StormyJoe"]

[QUOTE="TheGrudge13"]the witch 2 isn't a x360 exclusive Heil68

Why would he be mad about the fact he has more games to play? Only cows seem to have problems with multiplats and downloadable games. To be honest, it should be sad to spend an entire gen with only 15 or 20 games to play (retail exclusives) :P

#34 Posted by Heil68 (47379 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="StormyJoe"]

PAL360

Why would he be mad about a game hes able to play? Only cows seem to have problems with multiplats and downloadable games. To be honest, it should be sad to spend an entire gen with only 15 or 20 games to play (retail exclusives) :P

How so when I own all consoles and (thank god) I'm not limited to just 1 platform? Only lems have problems with exclusives, since MS decided to drop core and go casual and because of that they want to change the rules LATE in the generation to suit their own personal agendas.
#35 Posted by StormyJoe (6575 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="StormyJoe"]

PAL360

Why would he be mad about a game hes able to play? Only cows seem to have problems with multiplats and downloadable games. To be honest, it should be sad to spend an entire gen with only 15 or 20 games to play (retail exclusives) :P

Exactly. I a mad about one thing - I am mad that Cows consistenly chime in with "I can play that on the PC" as a method of trying to nullify the advantage the 360 has with PC/360 games. So, I just want to know from the Cows: "You are telling me that you need the PS3 AND the PC to compete against the 360?"

#36 Posted by Heil68 (47379 posts) -

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] Are you mad its not an exclusive? You seem mad. I'm sorry if you are. StormyJoe

Exactly. I a mad about one thing - I am mad that Cows consistenly chime in with "I can play that on the PC" as a method of trying to nullify the advantage the 360 has with PC/360 games. So, I just want to know from the Cows: "You are telling me that you need the PS3 AND the PC to compete against the 360?"

Nope, PS3 and *especially* PC destroy 360 on their own..360 has been last in games for 3 years in a row and probably this year too.
#37 Posted by PAL360 (27322 posts) -

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] Are you mad its not an exclusive? You seem mad. I'm sorry if you are. Heil68

How so when I own all consoles and (thank god) I'm not limited to just 1 platform? Only lems have problems with exclusives, since MS decided to drop core and go casual and because of that they want to change the rules LATE in the generation to suit their own personal agendas.

I dont think lems have problems with exclusives aswell. Halo Reach and Gears 3 are still very popular. Forza 4 is the best racing game on the market, Trials Evolution is one of the most successful downloadable games out there, Halo 4 is one of the most antecipated games this year, and so on. For some reason, cows are the only ones with problems with 360 exclusives! And the 'fact' you own all the systems, doesnt protect you from being a cow. One of the most biased and entertaining ones, actually :)

#38 Posted by Heil68 (47379 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

PAL360

I dont think lems have problems with exclusives aswell. Halo Reach and Gears 3 are still very popular. Forza 4 is the best racing game on the market, Trials Evolution is one of the most successful downloadable games out there, Halo 4 is one of the most antecipated games this year, and so on. For some reason, cows are the only ones with problems with 360 exclusives! And the 'fact' you own all the systems, doesnt protect you from being a cow. One of the most biased and entertaining ones, actually :)

I'm hurt that you consider me a cow, but I think it's just a ploy to throw light off of 360's shortcomings.
#39 Posted by deu5ka175 (434 posts) -

I wonder why Cows always brag that they can play games like Witcher 2, Left 4 Dead, and Splinter Cell Conviction on a PC? It makes no sense. When it is a PS3 VS 360 thread. Cows end up looking really dessparate when a Lemming says he can play Metro 2033 and Alan Wake on the 360 and then a Cow says "Well I can play it on PC!"
That is just throwing up the white flag. Cows have no sense.

#40 Posted by inb4uall (6520 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

PAL360

I dont think lems have problems with exclusives aswell. Halo Reach and Gears 3 are still very popular. Forza 4 is the best racing sim on the market, Trials Evolution is one of the most successful downloadable games out there, Halo 4 is one of the most antecipated games this year, and so on. For some reason, cows are the only ones with problems with 360 exclusives! And the 'fact' you own all the systems, doesnt protect you from being a cow. One of the most biased and entertaining ones, actually :)

I fixed that for you.

Racing game overall? **** No! there is a big difference between arcade racers and racing sims.

#41 Posted by inb4uall (6520 posts) -

I wonder why Cows always brag that they can play games like Witcher 2, Left 4 Dead, and Splinter Cell Conviction on a PC? It makes no sense. When it is a PS3 VS 360 thread. Cows end up looking really dessparate when a Lemming says he can play Metro 2033 and Alan Wake on the 360 and then a Cow says "Well I can play it on PC!"

deu5ka175

because all 360 users have is mutliplats. I think sits funny that the lems always brag and talk down to the cows for being in last place, because they were thrashed almost as bad this gen by the PC and Wii :lol::lol::lol:

#42 Posted by RR360DD (13049 posts) -

deu5ka175
They hide behind the PC because the PS3 alone can't compete with the 360.
#43 Posted by inb4uall (6520 posts) -

[QUOTE="deu5ka175"]

RR360DD

no there arguement there is peopel wantt to play the supperior version. You buy consoles for exclusives and play mutliplats on PC becasue they are better on PC. If you have all 4 why would you waste your time with the inferior version. Yes PS3 has inferior mutliplats, but so does thte 360 compared to PC. :lol: At least the Ps3 has games unique to it, the 360 has hardly anything.

#44 Posted by deu5ka175 (434 posts) -

[QUOTE="deu5ka175"]

inb4uall

because all 360 users have is mutliplats. I think sits funny that the lems always brag and talk down to the cows for being in last place, because they were thrashed almost as bad this gen by the PC and Wii :lol::lol::lol:

Well my man you can lie to yourself all you want, But I am looking at my blog and I see several exclusives. In fact, correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the 360 still have the most? Or is this gonna be one of those times the Cows say that XBLA and Kinect games do not count. But hey....at least you are smart enough to spend an extra $800 minimum to play The Witcher 2 right. Very smart.....
#45 Posted by RR360DD (13049 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="deu5ka175"]

inb4uall

no there arguement there is peopel wantt to play the supperior version. You buy consoles for exclusives and play mutliplats on PC becasue they are better on PC. If you have all 4 why would you waste your time with the inferior version. Yes PS3 has inferior mutliplats, but so does thte 360 compared to PC. :lol: At least the Ps3 has games unique to it, the 360 has hardly anything.

Thanks for proving my point LOL cows never fail to disappoint me.

#46 Posted by Masenkoe (4888 posts) -

Witcher 2 isn't exclusive. her dur

#47 Posted by PAL360 (27322 posts) -

Masenkoe

Who said it was?

#48 Posted by freedomfreak (43736 posts) -

Gotta love Arcade.

#49 Posted by clone01 (25337 posts) -

Masenkoe
Certainly isn't. But the TC is directly comparing the PS3 and 360. I don't believe in that "console exclusive" nonsense, but don't you agree that something on the 360 that's not available for the PS3, or vice versa, becomes an advantage for said console? Furthermore, I think that a lot of cows here seem to magically have a gaming rig to hide behind.
#50 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43248 posts) -

360 looks to be doing quite better thanks to XBLA.

lundy86_4

Been lazy.