2 sepearate versions of the Nextbox incoming?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18796 Posts

Wouldn't surprise me. I'll just be buying the version with full capabilities.

Puckhog04
What do you think the price diffrence will be between the two?
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

I think I really like this idea. It is what I was hoping Nintendo would do.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

Wouldn't surprise me. I'll just be buying the version with full capabilities.

PSP107

What do you think the price diffrence will be between the two?

about 200 I am guessing.

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

Microsoft can put out 26 different versions of their next console if they like,I still won't be buying any of them.

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

Microsoft can put out 26 different versions of their next console if they like,I still won't be buying any of them.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts

I don't understand how some people in this thread actually think having a version of a console not being able to play all new games is a good idea.:roll:

MaskedPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 MaskedPlayer
Member since 2012 • 892 Posts

I don't understand how some people in this thread actually think having a version of a console not being able to play all new games is a good idea.:roll:

layton2012
Lol just leave it.Many casuals will stop buying COD games when they realise their 360 cant even play it.
thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Confusing customers is not a wise business decision.

It's Microsoft, not surprising.

MaskedPlayer
yep, because Microsoft makes really Bad business descisions right? Would explain why MS Has made a ton of profit and SONy has been losing money for the last 4 years and is on the lowest Credit rating right? Which company made the Bad business descisions? Some people really should think about what they are saying before they post, Because clearly, on sytem wars the company thats making Profit and isn't in the Red is the one that makes bad business decisions,lol

Yep microsoft make amazing business decisions.

What's the point you're trying to make?
MaskedPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 MaskedPlayer
Member since 2012 • 892 Posts
[QUOTE="thedork_knight"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="delta3074"]yep, because Microsoft makes really Bad business descisions right? Would explain why MS Has made a ton of profit and SONy has been losing money for the last 4 years and is on the lowest Credit rating right? Which company made the Bad business descisions? Some people really should think about what they are saying before they post, Because clearly, on sytem wars the company thats making Profit and isn't in the Red is the one that makes bad business decisions,lol

going %100 casual is a very wise bussiness decision.Microsoft is making Gears Of War more freindly by marketting some toys.We can expect to see more 12 years old online.
percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 percuvius2
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts

Awesome, two versions, I'll crossfire 'em ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts
There would need to be a clear distinction between what games will play on it and what won't. If it's only arcade games/360 games then fine. If it delves into only some of the full retail titles then it just splits the userbase and causes confusion. Also it could hold back what the devs can do with their titles on Live arcade. There's more and more indie titles coming out that are graphically excellent on PC, i'd rather devs could get those games to the next Xbox rather than missing out cause it won't run on the basic version of the console.
Mcspanky37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Mcspanky37
Member since 2010 • 1693 Posts

I hope both at least use 1080p for the games

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
[QUOTE="thedork_knight"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="delta3074"]yep, because Microsoft makes really Bad business descisions right? Would explain why MS Has made a ton of profit and SONy has been losing money for the last 4 years and is on the lowest Credit rating right? Which company made the Bad business descisions? Some people really should think about what they are saying before they post, Because clearly, on sytem wars the company thats making Profit and isn't in the Red is the one that makes bad business decisions,lol

Gears is an 18 rated game, those toys are designed for 12+. Those kids should not be playing Gears of War.
thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 thedork_knight
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="thedork_knight"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"] Yep microsoft make amazing business decisions.

Gears is an 18 rated game, those toys are designed for 12+. Those kids should not be playing Gears of War.

Sure epic own gears?
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 clyde46
[QUOTE="thedork_knight"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="thedork_knight"] What's the point you're trying to make?

Sure epic own gears?

MS owns the rights to Gears of War name.
thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 thedork_knight
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="thedork_knight"][QUOTE="clyde46"] fair enough was unsure on that Gears is an 18 rated game, those toys are designed for 12+. Those kids should not be playing Gears of War.

Sure epic own gears?

MS owns the rights to Gears of War name.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Confusing customers is not a wise business decision.

It's Microsoft, not surprising.

MaskedPlayer

yep, because Microsoft makes really Bad business descisions right? Would explain why MS Has made a ton of profit and SONy has been losing money for the last 4 years and is on the lowest Credit rating right? Which company made the Bad business descisions? Some people really should think about what they are saying before they post, Because clearly, on sytem wars the company thats making Profit and isn't in the Red is the one that makes bad business decisions,lol

8+ rated toys about an 18 rated game? Wow. That's ridiculous. It's like encouraging young kids to play a violent game!

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="thedork_knight"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"] Yep microsoft make amazing business decisions.

So absolutely No point whatsoever, i wasn't talking about the Morality of there business decisions, will gears toys sell? Hell yeah, will they make Epic Money, Hell yeah, is it a good business decision? yes it is, is it morally ambigous? Probably but thats beside the point.
PresidentKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 PresidentKing
Member since 2012 • 215 Posts
Why are people surprised? They did this with windows7 and 8. 8 having no bc or desktop p limits grid 64 bit instead of universal, limited complexity with apps. That's why ms is taking 7 support to 2020 because they barely need to support 8.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 clyde46
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="thedork_knight"] What's the point you're trying to make?

So absolutely No point whatsoever, i wasn't talking about the Morality of there business decisions, will gears toys sell? Hell yeah, will they make Epic Money, Hell yeah, is it a good business decision? yes it is, is it morally ambigous? Probably but thats beside the point.

I was lazy, I didnt read the post tree :P