13 days until The One is out!

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (2845 posts) -

@blackace said:

@xboxiphoneps3 said:

No one reallys cares, its more about the PS4

EveryONE that matters, cares. lol!!

XBox One: It Just Does Everything.

Indeed, the One is by far the most future proof and feature rich console. It is going to own.

#52 Posted by sukraj (21660 posts) -
#54 Posted by ButDuuude (393 posts) -
#55 Posted by Heil68 (42747 posts) -

Awe yea im ready for the one! Already cleared a spot for the one

I cleared a spot for the PS4 too. I think it would be cool to see pics of peoples new setups, then later on down the orad when people have 360/ps3, wiiu or wii, ps4 and xbone. I'm pretty much out of room after the PS4 unless I want to stack my cable/dvr box on my receiver and I rally dont want to do that because it blocks ventilation.

#56 Posted by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

looks like chrome doesn't want me to make a X1 hypethread. it's crashed twice on me now. The PS4 hype thread did crash twice but to be honest I don't care as much to make one as I did to make the PS4 thread. Sorry, lems.

#57 Posted by blackace (19808 posts) -

Wonder Woman responds.

" The One came out years ago and was a terrible sci fi movie. The Bone is coming out, and is about to be slaughtered, for a third generation in a row, by The Godstation."

WTF!! Sorry Blunder Women, but Fantasy Land is THAT WAY ---------->>>>>>>>>>>>

#58 Edited by blackace (19808 posts) -

@blackace said:

@xboxiphoneps3 said:

This very same loser will say he's not a lemming ^

Anything to make Cows MAD. lol!!

You and you bias pals are the only LOSERS on SW.

I'm getting a PS4. Are you getting an XB1? LMAO!! I didn't think so. Stupid Cow!!

#59 Edited by bbkkristian (14784 posts) -

@aia89: almost same here. I'm getting a Wii U on the PS4 launch day and I'm getting A Link Between Worlds on the x1's release date.

#60 Posted by handssss (1661 posts) -

@blackace said:

@xboxiphoneps3 said:

yep. every single thread I read has this ass-ravaged loser trying to DC something and then claim he's not an Xbox fanboy.

#61 Edited by KungfuKitten (20678 posts) -

In some parts of the world maybe.

#62 Posted by Cyberdot (3510 posts) -

Nope, and lol at consoles.

#63 Edited by YD_11 (1575 posts) -

I, personally, can't wait. It will probably keep me off this site for a while.. unless i snap the website on my X1 while enjoying other awesomeness! Hmmm i love having the options that come with this new gen.

#64 Edited by blackace (19808 posts) -

@handssss said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@blackace said:

@xboxiphoneps3 said:

yep. every single thread I read has this ass-ravaged loser trying to DC something and then claim he's not an Xbox fanboy.

I'm a Games fanboy. I've praised PS4 games as well. Love Infamous SS and KZ:SF is looking a lot better now after it was optimized. I have both games preordered. I love GAMES, but I HATE COWS. I hate that all they do all day is bash one system over and over and over. So I'll keep retaliating in favor of that system just to prove how stupid cows really are. Don't like it? Tough titty said the kitty, but the milk taste good. LMAO!!

#65 Edited by TruthArisen (385 posts) -

@blackace:

Wonder Woman feels pity.

"Envy has taken you, mortal."

#66 Edited by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

It's already been proven that the PS4 has superior power and graphics, which make it the superior gaming console. And as for entertainment with the TV BS, no one cares as they already have TV service.

Oh please

Sony already tried to market the PS3 as everything, a gaming machine, blu ray player, even a terrible internet browser. Now cows say they only want a gaming machine

Give me a break. Calling the PS4 a gaming machine is an excuse for Sony not pushing innovation and making the PS4 a souped up PS3.

Anyway cows want to rationalize, the XB1 is the better console, maybe not in raw power, but it gives more than the PS4 does by far.

#67 Edited by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@k2theswiss said:

Awe yea im ready for the one! Already cleared a spot for the one

I cleared a spot for the PS4 too. I think it would be cool to see pics of peoples new setups, then later on down the orad when people have 360/ps3, wiiu or wii, ps4 and xbone. I'm pretty much out of room after the PS4 unless I want to stack my cable/dvr box on my receiver and I rally dont want to do that because it blocks ventilation.

it would be interesting on how it changes. I got plenty of room lol Out with the old in with the new