Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

It's a great bundle for the price.

PSVita bundle with a digital code for Borderlands 2, and an 8GB memory card for $199. That's not bad at all.Collectively, that's about $60 worth of useful extras.

1)There's at least 250 games to choose from in any region as of right now, with over 200 titles currently known to be releasing on the console at some point.

2)It's a great piece of hardware, both aesthetically and with regards to technology.Backwards compatibility with most digital PSP and PSOne titles and PSP games look and play better on PSVita.

3)Touchy feely.The Vita’s touch screen and rear touch panel are finally being put to more meaningful use now that the console is in it’s second year. Launch games used these features in ways which didn’t really improve on traditional control, but Media Molecule’s new game Tearaway, uses touch to include you in the game world in some incredible ways. The papercraft world can be manipulated with your fingertips, most spectacularly by poking your fingers into the world using the rear touch panel. Touching the system here in certain areas sees 3D fingers poke through the virtual paper, bouncing enemies and moving platforms by matching the position of your hand on the back of the console. It’s as technically impressive as it is charming, finally justifying the addition of touch to the hardware.

4)Power in your pockets.The Vita’s quad-core processor and quad-core GPU mean that this is the most powerful portable system you can buy. If you’re in the market for a handheld console, but don’t fancy the lower resolution screens and lower graphical detail of the 3DS, then Vita is a better choice.

5)PlayStation plus gives you a massive game library for the price of a pre-owned game.

6) Remote Play: Play nearly every PS4 game on Vita.

7)Indie games.Play indie games on the bus.

One of the Vita’s biggest selling points for many people is its extensive library of independently developed games. Outside of Steam, Vita is perhaps the best place to play indie games like Spelunky, Thomas Was Alone, Hotline Miami, Velocity Ultra, Stealth ,OlliOlli, Terraria, Guacamelee! and Hotline MiamiInc and many more. If you’re dying to play the latest critical darlings and cult hits, but aren’t into gaming on a PC, then Vita is a fantastic place to catch up on these titles. Many of these games make use of Cross-buy as well, so paying for them once gives you both the PS3 and Vita versions.

8)Dual Analog Sticks: Have you ever imagined playing handheld games with a PlayStation controller? Guess what, you can do just that with the PS Vita. Spawning dual analog sticks, 4 directional arrows, 4 face buttons, the L and R buttons, etc. It’s virtually the Playstation Controller that we all know and love, but with a 5 inch screen attached to it! The dual analog sticks are especially important for First Person Shooter and Third Person Shooter games. Finally you can aim much more comfortably by using the new right stick; this alone is the deal-maker for many people.

9)SIXAXIS: The PS3 feature that was a major-selling point for many people makes its return on to the PS Vita. It’s like the features it hails aren’t enough. Driving games are going to be fun, the Vita will feel as if it’s the steering wheel of the car, and immersion shall take over. Obviously whenever a player feels like they want to use the traditional Analog stick to drive they can, trust me though, some games are actually more fun by a ton when used with the SIXAXIS motion technology.

10)That OLED screen.

Just like the original PSP, the Vita blew gamers and critics away at launch thanks to its remarkable screen technology. Sony’s latest handheld features a stunning five inch OLED display which is capable of rivalling many TVs with vivid colours and great contrast levels. It’s a capacitive touchscreen too, allowing for some intuitive UI controls and some unique game mechanics.

Of course, if you want to take advantage of the OLED display, then you’ll need to buy a Vita soon before the original design is replaced by a new version that swaps to an LCD screen, which is widely believed to be inferior.

PSVita is the best handheld console with many good games that you will love to play.Here is some of the best games on PSVita.........

Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Persona 4 Golden, LittleBigPlanet PSVita, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Tearaway, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Danganronpa 2, WipEout 2048, Muramasa Rebirth, Disgaea 4, Dragon's Crown, Gravity Rush, Super Stardust Delta, Dead or Alive 5 Plus, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, In Ys: Memories of Celceta, Lumines: Electronic Symphony, Street Fighter X Tekken, Killzone: Mercenary, Soul Sacrifice, One Piece: Unlimited World Red, Toukiden: The Age of Demons, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Demon Gaze, Escape Plan, New Little King's Story, Ragnarok Odyssey, Silent Hill: Book of Memories, Resistance: Burning Skies, Sound Shapes, Little Deviants, Dokuro, Murasaki Babe, Touch My Katamari, Borderlands 2.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45049 Posts

I approve.

Although I will say I prefer the slim to OLED.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#3 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Oh my god. My feelings I am so moist. Godny is so amazing with all their systems, thank you TC for posting this. #sonyrace #lolsteam #numbah2

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61466 Posts

Where did you copy/paste this from? Why are you posting old-ass shit?

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@AtariKidX said:

It's a great bundle for the price.

PSVita bundle with a digital code for Borderlands 2, and an 8GB memory card for $199. That's not bad at all.Collectively, that's about $60 worth of useful extras.

1)There's at least 250 games to choose from in any region as of right now, with over 200 titles currently known to be releasing on the console at some point.

Borderlands on vita runs like ASS. I bought the slim bundle. I would rather have had almost any other game. Also 250 games? How many of those are actually worth playing. And of the ones worth play how many can you already play on systems you already have. Yeah, think about that.

2)It's a great piece of hardware, both aesthetically and with regards to technology.Backwards compatibility with most digital PSP and PSOne titles

Yeah, too bad I still have my PSP for all that

3)Touchy feely.The Vita’s touch screen and rear touch panel are finally being put to more meaningful use now that the console is in it’s second year. Launch games used these features in ways which didn’t really improve on traditional control, but Media Molecule’s new game Tearaway, uses touch to include you in the game world in some incredible ways. The papercraft world can be manipulated with your fingertips, most spectacularly by poking your fingers into the world using the rear touch panel. Touching the system here in certain areas sees 3D fingers poke through the virtual paper, bouncing enemies and moving platforms by matching the position of your hand on the back of the console. It’s as technically impressive as it is charming, finally justifying the addition of touch to the hardware.

Very few games effectively use touch like it should be. Only LBP vita and tearaway come to mind.

4)Power in your pockets.The Vita’s quad-core processor and quad-core GPU mean that this is the most powerful portable system you can buy. If you’re in the market for a handheld console, but don’t fancy the lower resolution screens and lower graphical detail of the 3DS, then Vita is a better choice.

Useless without demanding games for that power to be put to use on. The Vita's main draw are indie games that don't need all that juice.

5)PlayStation plus

gives you a massive game library for the price of a pre-owned game.

At least you didn't say free game. I still buy all my games. I'm not going to pay for PS+ forever and I don't like the idea of my library going away when I stop paying.

6) Remote Play: Play nearly every PS4 game on Vita.

Yeah. Like I'm gonna buy a PS4 after I made the mistake of buying a Vita. Taht way I can have TWO Sony system with no games WHOOO HOOO!

7)Indie games.Play indie games on the bus.

That a shit laptop can easily play. If you want to pay $200 for a vita just to play on the bus more power to you.

One of the Vita’s biggest selling points for many people is its extensive library of independently developed games. Outside of Steam, Vita is perhaps the best place to play indie games like Spelunky, Thomas Was Alone, Hotline Miami, Velocity Ultra, Stealth ,OlliOlli, Terraria, Guacamelee! and Hotline MiamiInc and many more. If you’re dying to play the latest critical darlings and cult hits, but aren’t into gaming on a PC, then Vita is a fantastic place to catch up on these titles. Many of these games make use of Cross-buy as well, so paying for them once gives you both the PS3 and Vita versions.

8)Dual Analog Sticks: Have you ever imagined playing handheld games with a PlayStation controller? Guess what, you can do just that with the PS Vita. Spawning dual analog sticks, 4 directional arrows, 4 face buttons, the L and R buttons, etc. It’s virtually the Playstation Controller that we all know and love, but with a 5 inch screen attached to it! The dual analog sticks are especially important for First Person Shooter and Third Person Shooter games. Finally you can aim much more comfortably by using the new right stick; this alone is the deal-maker for many people.

Again you need games to effectively use these features

9)SIXAXIS: The PS3 feature that was a major-selling point for many people makes its return on to the PS Vita. It’s like the features it hails aren’t enough. Driving games are going to be fun, the Vita will feel as if it’s the steering wheel of the car, and immersion shall take over. Obviously whenever a player feels like they want to use the traditional Analog stick to drive they can, trust me though, some games are actually more fun by a ton when used with the SIXAXIS motion technology.

10)That OLED screen.

Doesn't properly represent colors. I prefer to play the way the devloper intended which is why I got a slim. Also the OLED uses more power and shortens the battery life. Additionally this point conflicts with point #1. You can't get a BL2 bundle AND get a vita with an OLED screen.

Just like the original PSP, the Vita blew gamers and critics away at launch thanks to its remarkable screen technology. Sony’s latest handheld features a stunning five inch OLED display which is capable of rivalling many TVs with vivid colours and great contrast levels. It’s a capacitive touchscreen too, allowing for some intuitive UI controls and some unique game mechanics.

Of course, if you want to take advantage of the OLED display, then you’ll need to buy a Vita soon before the original design is replaced by a new version that swaps to an LCD screen, which is widely believed to be inferior.

PSVita is the best handheld console with many good games that you will love to play.Here is some of the best games on PSVita.........

Uncharted: Golden Abyss,Persona 4 Golden,LittleBigPlanet PSVita,BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma,Tearaway,Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward,Danganronpa 2,WipEout 2048,Muramasa Rebirth,Disgaea 4,Dragon's Crown,Gravity Rush,Super Stardust Delta,Dead or Alive 5 Plus,Need for Speed: Most Wanted,In Ys: Memories of Celceta,Lumines: Electronic Symphony,Street Fighter X Tekken,Killzone: Mercenary,Soul Sacrifice,One Piece: Unlimited World Red,Toukiden: The Age of Demons,Assassin's Creed III: Liberation,Demon Gaze,Escape Plan,New Little King's Story,Ragnarok Odyssey,Silent Hill: Book of Memories,Resistance: Burning Skies,Sound Shapes,Little Deviants,Dokuro,Murasaki Babe,Touch My Katamari,Borderlands 2.

Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel there aren't we? Not only are there lots of mutliplats in that list like dragons crown but there stuff that is just complete shit like resistance burning skies.

shit thread. 2/10

RicanV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 RicanV  Moderator
Member since 2011 • 2624 Posts

Just patiently waiting for a new bundle/limited edition finish to appear before I pick one up.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

1 reason why you shouldn't get a vita

1. lol vita lol

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

1. lol vita lol

This and the newest Vita revision doesn't have the OLED screen anymore

lol vita

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

What about the part where it doesn't have a game that is worthy my time that I can't play on a dramatically superior system?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#12  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

'That OLED screen.'

Do you realize the Vita is no longer sold with an OLED screen?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45049 Posts

@jg4xchamp: plenty of exclusives. But you seem to just not like the system. Which doesn't mean it doesn't have games. Also, you do understand the point of a handheld, right? If you don't like gaming on the go then get off your high horse already

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

'That OLED screen.'

Can you read....??

"Of course, if you want to take advantage of the OLED display, then you’ll need to buy a Vita soon before the original design is replaced by a new version that swaps to an LCD screen"

And again,OLED or LCD,the PSVita screen is beautiful.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@AtariKidX said:

@charizard1605 said:

'That OLED screen.'

Can you read....??

"Of course, if you want to take advantage of the OLED display, then you’ll need to buy a Vita soon before the original design is replaced by a new version that swaps to an LCD screen"

lol but those are discontinued...they dont sell them anymore.

10 reasons to buy a used vita.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

Disregard my previous post, apparently the new one is already out in Europe. Not sure I can resist much longer, Persona 4 is calling out to me...

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 inb4uall

@AtariKidX said:

@charizard1605 said:

'That OLED screen.'

Can you read....??

Yeah so is my 27 inch 2550 x1440p monitor or my 52" 1080p Tv. Both of which are hook to devices that can already play any game worth a damn on the vita.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

If you like good games and want to play good games, buy a Vita. :P

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

What about the part where it doesn't have a game that is worthy my time that I can't play on a dramatically superior system?

This. For real, why would you buy a console that has no games? Like, does not compute.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NFJSupreme

instead of wasting $200 on a vita take that money and upgrade your PC if you have one. A $120 750ti can be inserted in almost any modern desktop and you will be able to game on that desktop as well as these next gen consoles. So you can easily have a gaming PC to be paired with your next-gen console and have the best of both worlds for cheap. Use the rest of that cash to get games. PC+PS4 combo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4+lolvita combo even if it's a budget PC.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@AtariKidX said:

@charizard1605 said:

'That OLED screen.'

Can you read....??

So, they made a list of reasons for buying a Vita... knowing that not all of the reasons would apply?

Right.

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By demon-returns
Member since 2007 • 1451 Posts

@NFJSupreme said:

wow I never thought I'd ever see someone use a gif of Idi Amin on gamespot. A lot of people probably don't even know who he is lol.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

You forgot the most important reason: Persona 4 Golden

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NFJSupreme

@demon-returns said:

@NFJSupreme said:

wow I never thought I'd ever see someone use a gif of Idi Amin on gamespot. A lot of people probably don't even know who he is lol.

it's a pretty popular gif actually. The first time I saw it was here on gamespot lol. But yeah I know who he is and when I saw it I was thinking the same thing you are. Very fitting for this thread though as this was literally my first reaction to a thread of someone suggesting there was any reason for me to get a vita let alone 10 lol

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

To be honest I'd get a PSP before I get a Vita.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

LOLVITA

Naylord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Naylord
Member since 2006 • 1108 Posts

I want to get a Vita so bad; I'm unfortunatley stuck with the crummy 3ds. I mean the games are amazing and that's why I own one, but all libraries considered equal I'd take a Vita. It's basically a perfect handheld except for the fact that Sony is putting some BS policies in it (one user account per vita being the main one, along with proprietary memory cards) along with poor support.
I'd get it for my PS+ games alone but they only allow one user account per vita! I don't actually sub for ps+ on the account I use (long convoluted story/explanation why).

But damn it's so much nicer than a 3DS. Amazing comfortable form. Incredible screen. The rear touchpad is really innovative. Two joysticks! My god it's a masterpiece.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 inb4uall

@Blabadon said:

Or play them on systems you probably already own....

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#29  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14413 Posts

LOL Vita. Got no games.

p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6609 Posts

It's a PS4 accessory, deal with it.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@Blabadon said:

Or play them on Vita.

Games are games.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

Meh.

Only use it for MLB The Show nowadays cuz I don't have PS4. Granted, I play a lot of that game, but still.
Vita's lineup is pretty pathetic, in my opinion. Most of the indie/downloadable titles are ports that are better on PC. It rarely gets any good exclusive. OLED is nice and all, but what's the point of that if there aren't many games to play on it anyway? And only handful of games really take advantage of OLED (Vanillaware games, P4G, maybe Gravity Rush).

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18250 Posts

Mmmm...yeah...no.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

Needs more than............one?........good exclusive for me to justify spending $200+ on it.

Just think of how many games I could get on the PC with $200.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@papatrop said:

Needs more than............one?........good exclusive for me to justify spending $200+ on it.

Curious, what is the one good exclusive in your opinion?

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PapaTrop

@charizard1605 said:

@papatrop said:

I'd be interested in trying Persona 4, but now that I think about it I'd also play Dragon's Crown.

But I'm not anywhere near $200 interested

Comduter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Comduter
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

1. lol vita lol

There's nothing wrong with buying a console because you think it's funny. If it had bad games on the other hand...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@papatrop said:

@charizard1605 said:

@papatrop said:

I'd be interested in trying Persona 4, but now that I think about it I'd also play Dragon's Crown.

If you have a PlayStation 3, just play Persona 4 on that. Admittedly it's not as good as Persona 4 Golden, but it's still at its core the same excellent game.

Dragon's Crown is also on the PlayStation 3.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PapaTrop

@charizard1605 said:

@papatrop said:

@charizard1605 said:

@papatrop said:

If you have a PlayStation 3, just play Persona 4 on that. Admittedly it's not as good as Persona 4 Golden, but it's still at its core the same excellent game.

Dragon's Crown is also on the PlayStation 3.

I know both are multiplat, but I also don't own a PS3.

All this stuff is too expensive.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

Screw the haters. It's my third favorite handheld under the GBA and DS.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 inb4uall

@Blabadon said:

@inb4uall said:

@Blabadon said:

Or play them on Vita.

Games are games.

and money is money. I'd rather not spend it pointlessly.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#42  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@jg4xchamp: plenty of exclusives. But you seem to just not like the system. Which doesn't mean it doesn't have games. Also, you do understand the point of a handheld, right? If you don't like gaming on the go then get off your high horse already

What exclusives?

Why would I want to play a poor man's Uncharted, when I could just play the genuine article on a better platform?

After that what? Tearaway? The game coming to PS4?

Otherwise I'm mildly interested in Gravity Rush, Ys Memories of some shit, and Dangonronpa, otherwise again none of the other things I feel are worthy of my time (yet you are going to be the stupid **** who actually tries to challenge me on my opinion of what I'm going to enjoy, because you're too butt hurt to accept someone doesn't give a shit about your platform), the "quality" games on metacritic that I'm dissing and underselling at exhibit A:http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/vita?sort=desc largely consist of games I can play on my PC or one of my consoles.

If the only thing the device has going for it is the novelty of "you can play it on the go", then that all it has a novelty. A concept. Me? I prefer wasting my money on gaming platforms that actually give me games I want to play. I know fucking insanity.

If you like the shit? good for you. If you prefer handheld gaming? also good for you. Me? Nah I buy my game systems squarely to play games I want to play, and the Vita doesn't offer me anything I don't have a better alternative for, and it does not stack up as a gaming system to systems already in my house. It's one advantage is that hardware and ergonomics wise it shits on the 3DS. Which would be fantastic, if it had games I wanted to play.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

I honestly like PSV and its a great handheld.. However I do wish Sony released a few more great exclusives on the system..

PSV is still missing the likes of Patapon, Syphon Filter, GT and a couple great RPGs... while sequels to Gravity Rush, Unit 13 & Soul Sacrifice would be welcome !!

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13659 Posts

I'm only interested in getting it as part of PS TV. If Sony isn't willing to invest in it properly, neither am I.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

Half of your reasons should all really be one reason, "The hardware is cool."

I agree, I have one and rarely ever use it. I would never recommend anyone buying one unless it was for PS4 Remote Play. If you actually want to play mobile games, get a 3DS. The Vita has better hardware, looks better, and feels better, but the games just aren't there at least compared to the 3DS.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

"a digital code for Borderlands 2"

See this is why I'm not going to buy a Vita. You just get shitty ports and the worst versions of good games.

Micropixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 Micropixel
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts

Just get an Nvidia Shield. That's what I did.