1 Year is 12 months no 3.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

I make this thread because see some lemmings actually acting like the PS4 doesn't have a single game to hit after Blodborn,even that we also got MLB which was big on March and April sales proved by NPD.

But some how lemming think that because the xbox one get Halo,gear and Forza from October and on all of the sudden the rest of the fu**ing year doesn't matter,the true is the xbox one has shit to play for the first 5 months already of this year not a single exclusive worth even noting,since Ori is not exclusive was also on PC,and is basically counter on PS4 by Hotline Miami 2 which isn't on xbox one and was high rated to.

So let me ask you this what have you lemmings play for the first 5 months of this year,and what will you be getting from May to September 31,i ask this because a year is compose of 12 months not just 3,you can't be gameless all year long and claim victory because you got 4 games on the last 3 months of the year that is pathetic and sad.

The xbox one should be really rename to the holidaybox one,because it is the only time it get games,hell last year it was better Plants vs Zombies,Titanfall this year the start has been horrible for the xbox one and there is no signs of stopping until October lets hope they have something hidden for those months on E3.

Northernboxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Northernboxer
Member since 2004 • 1723 Posts

Microsoft releases their games when people buy them, and Sony releases their games when nobody cares...

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

"1 Year is 12 months no 3"

I like riddles.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@tormentos said:

So let me ask you this what have you lemmings play for the first 5 months of this year

Multiplats I imagine, same as the PS4 (+ Bloodbourne there)

Dude, it's weird you rant so much at a console that's 95% the same as PS4 :P

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

Well the PS gamers did okay with nothing of note between Infamous Second Son and Bloodborne so I think X1 gamers will be okay. Cows also bragged about the gap the X1 suddenly had but suddenly stopped when it was plain to see the PS4 might have another big gap of it's own.

Also lol at indie games and console/PC games that suddenly get mentioned. Indies and multiplats were dismissed last gen and console exclusives were said not to count.

Cows laughed at the other side for having a gap and are now backtracking when they have one of their own.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

The butthurt is strong with this topic

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

@lostrib said:

Yeap, and also damage control for NPD, i think.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@Northernboxer said:

Microsoft releases their games when people buy them, and Sony releases their games when nobody cares...

You only play games 3 months out of the year?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tormentos

@locopatho said:
@tormentos said:

So let me ask you this what have you lemmings play for the first 5 months of this year

And the Order which you can argue is good or bad but is there.

@Northernboxer said:

People buy games all year long in what parallel universe you live in.?

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Well the PS gamers did okay with nothing of note between Infamous Second Son and Bloodborne so I think X1 gamers will be okay. Cows also bragged about the gap the X1 suddenly had but suddenly stopped when it was plain to see the PS4 might have another big gap of it's own.

Also lol at indie games and console/PC games that suddenly get mentioned. Indies and multiplats were dismissed last gen and console exclusives were said not to count.

Cows laughed at the other side for having a gap and are now backtracking when they have one of their own.

Nothing really.? So not a single game for PS4 came between Infamous and Bloodborn.? So DC didn't happen.? guilty gears,samurai warriors,the biding of Issac,Velocity X2?

Bullshit and the fact that you even dare downplay indies says it all,the best game so far on the freaking xbox one is this.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/ori-and-the-blind-forest

Is the highest rated game on xbox one this year so far that isn't on PS4,and is higher rated than Halo MCC,FH2,sunset over drive and pretty much any exclusive the XBO has.

Now answer my question lemming what the hell do you have to play from January 1 to September 31...hahahaha

If there was something you surely would have name it by now..lol

@anthonyautumns said:
@lostrib said:

How there is damage control for NDP.? The xbox one barely beat the PS4 while having a knock down deal of $200 with trade in on top of been $50 cheaper,the only way the xbox one outsold the PS4 is when get sold at rotten meat prices.

Hell 13k is smaller than 1 week of sales in Japan for the PS4 and the PS4 in Japan is not doing even remotely great.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@tormentos said:

Lol **** off, The Order is a horrible game and has a lower Metacritic score than Too Fucking Human!

Were you giving credit to the 360 for Too Goddam Human last gen?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

so cows already damage controlling the ps4 having nothing good for the holidays for the 3rd straight year? lmfao

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts
@tormentos said:

I make this thread because see some lemmings actually acting like the PS4 doesn't have a single game to hit after Blodborn,even that we also got MLB which was big on March and April sales proved by NPD.

But some how lemming think that because the xbox one get Halo,gear and Forza from October and on all of the sudden the rest of the fu**ing year doesn't matter,the true is the xbox one has shit to play for the first 5 months already of this year not a single exclusive worth even noting,since Ori is not exclusive was also on PC,and is basically counter on PS4 by Hotline Miami 2 which isn't on xbox one and was high rated to.

So let me ask you this what have you lemmings play for the first 5 months of this year,and what will you be getting from May to September 31,i ask this because a year is compose of 12 months not just 3,you can't be gameless all year long and claim victory because you got 4 games on the last 3 months of the year that is pathetic and sad.

The xbox one should be really rename to the holidaybox one,because it is the only time it get games,hell last year it was better Plants vs Zombies,Titanfall this year the start has been horrible for the xbox one and there is no signs of stopping until October lets hope they have something hidden for those months on E3.

@tormentos said:
@locopatho said:
@tormentos said:

@Northernboxer said:

People buy games all year long in what parallel universe you live in.?

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Nothing really.? So not a single game for PS4 came between Infamous and Bloodborn.? So DC didn't happen.? guilty gears,samurai warriors,the biding of Issac,Velocity X2?

Bullshit and the fact that you even dare downplay indies says it all,the best game so far on the freaking xbox one is this.

Is the highest rated game on xbox one this year so far that isn't on PS4,and is higher rated than Halo MCC,FH2,sunset over drive and pretty much any exclusive the XBO has.

Now answer my question lemming what the hell do you have to play from January 1 to September 31...hahahaha

@anthonyautumns said:
@lostrib said:

How there is damage control for NDP.? The xbox one barely beat the PS4 while having a knock down deal of $200 with trade in on top of been $50 cheaper,the only way the xbox one outsold the PS4 is when get sold at rotten meat prices.

Hell 13k is smaller than 1 week of sales in Japan for the PS4 and the PS4 in Japan is not doing even remotely great.

how many drugs have you taken today?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

also, wrong. 1 year is 6 months. Moron

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts
@tormentos said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

lol I have too many PC games to give a shit about the Xbox. I only plan on getting FM6.

Also I'm not including the flops. If people want to play FiveClub, have at it.

"The fact you even dare downplay indies says it all". Yes it says it all about this gen. I didn't waste all that money on a console for fuckin indies. As I've ALWAYS said, they're JUST a nice extra. This is the 3rd holiday season coming up and these are the games we've been given. This gen is a joke.

I have a ton of Indies on the PC, but they're still just a nice extra.

Don't try and bait me by calling me a lemming, it's pathetic. Your faction celebrated another's having a gap in games, now come back with something other than 'bu bu bu' when it's your turn.

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

@deadline-zero0: I think he forgot to take his meds today/tonight.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Ori and the Blind Forest, State of Decay, Pneuma: Breath of Life, Lifeless Planet, Nero.

Why the **** do you make threads?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

"Haha you're stupid for thinking we have nothing after Bloodborne!

Look, here's this sports game!

YOU JELLY YET?!"

lol this topic.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

Look at the PlayStation 4 Tormentos you hypocritical walking contradiction, from March 2014 to October which is a 7 month period there was nothing, where were you bitching then? Not just that, it went from Infamous (8/10) to Driveclub (5/10) seven months later, and from that to The Order (5/10) four months later and then another month to finally get Bloodborne (9/10). Now after Bloodborne which is nearing two months after release, it appears that there's nothing on the table for at least another 10+ months...

So it hasn't exactly been sunshine and rainbows as a PlayStation 4 owner either...

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos: Lets see......what exactly do I have to play seeing as how I already bought more games than I could finish in the first year of the consoles life?

Shadow of Mordor, COD:AW, Sunset Overdrive, Diablo 3, MGS, Happy Wars, KI (DLC included), Black Flag, Unity, Smite, Neverwinter, Pool Nation, Forza Horizon 2, Forza Horizon the Fast and Furious, Outlast(DLC), Battlefield 4, #IDARB(Awesome game), Plants vs Zombies, Rayman, Titanfall, Fifa 14 & 15, GTA V, Dead Rising 3, D4, Volgar, NBA 15, Voice Commander, Need for Speed, Just Dance, Dance Central, Project Spark, NHL 15, Minecraft, Warframe, Castlestorm, UFC, Madden 25 & 15, Child of Light, Lego MArvel, Worms, Powerstar Golf, Max:THCOBH, Spartan Assault, Chariot, Guacamelee, Super Time Force, Strike Suit Zero, Crimson Dragon(Highly unlikely), Peggle 2.....

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but just saying I have yet to finish any of these games, not too mention the fact that I probably wont get around to them considering I just got The Witcher 3 for PC. So uhhhhhhh....yea you pick what games do I have to play until the holidays when all of the blockbuster games like Star Wars, Halo, Tombraider, Forza, MGS 5, etc. Not too mention after the holiday season xbox owners still have games like Quantum Break, Crackdown, Scalebound, Horizon 3, Gears, and whatever else I'm forgetting too mention coming in 2016 plus indies and multiplats.

Lol what will you be saying next year when you are waiting for those PS4 exclusives to release, hopefully you will start to look at multiplats instead of devoting so much time into bashing XB1. But no knowing you, you will probably be saying something like, "STFU you bafoon, so what PS has Uncharted and ton of indys, no to mention been 1080 on every multiplat", yep that will be your excuse same grammar errors and everything.

Why does Xb1 make you so........

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Yup, Xbone hasn't had a true exclusive is sometime. :(

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#22 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

Being salty won't give you the high ground.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

No need to be butt hurt son.

The PS4 is lacking in games and it has squat for exclusives for the later year.

Luckily I dont game that much anymore, Im trying to finish school, and I am super broke that I am not complaining that there isnt shit to play. It would suck for me if great games were constantly coming out and I wasnt able to get them.

All I care about this year is that MGS5 and that game will take up alot of my time. I was interested in Batman, but I'll just wait till next year for the complete edition to release instead.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

http://vocaroo.com/i/s13kwPtIh920

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Even though TC is speaking truthfully.....this is SW and regardless of no real proof ppl are bashing the PS4.

The competition is scared.

Salty? No.

Matter of fact? Yes.

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 slimdogmilionar

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Even though TC is speaking truthfully.....this is SW and regardless of no real proof ppl are bashing the PS4.

Salty? No.

Matter of fact? Yes.

?

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@tormentos said:

One hell of a lot more on my X1 than my PS4. Never Winter, but I guess it isn't shit because it isn't a exclusive.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#28 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tormentos said:

So they cant pretend Ori is first party like your beloved Sony is saying with NMS? LOL Multiplats don't exist? Do you really think X1 owners aren't playing those games? Come on guy, you don't even play 80% of the games you name. You wont even play bloodborne with me. Besides Witcher 3 = 10 and that's what I will be playing on PC and I got the game cheaper and it runs better than ANY console can do it. (here comes hiding behind PC because you want to slurp off Sony) Play games on anything, if possible, EVERYTHING. Or well, be you.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tormentos

@deadline-zero0 said:

how many drugs have you taken today?

Quite a few less than you i am sure..

@HalcyonScarlet said:

lol I have too many PC games to give a shit about the Xbox. I only plan on getting FM6.

Also I'm not including the flops. If people want to play FiveClub, have at it.

"The fact you even dare downplay indies says it all". Yes it says it all about this gen. I didn't waste all that money on a console for fuckin indies. As I've ALWAYS said, they're JUST a nice extra. This is the 3rd holiday season coming up and these are the games we've been given. This gen is a joke.

I have a ton of Indies on the PC, but they're still just a nice extra.

Don't try and bait me by calling me a lemming, it's pathetic. Your faction celebrated another's having a gap in games, now come back with something other than 'bu bu bu' when it's your turn.

Yeah you have so many PC games that you need to be here on threads defending the console you claim to not give a shit about,lemming this gen are pathetic.

Stop hiding on PC and tell me what have you play on the wonderful XBO since January 1..lol

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Ori and the Blind Forest, State of Decay, Pneuma: Breath of Life, Lifeless Planet, Nero.

Why the **** do you make threads?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/pneuma-breath-of-life

63%

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/state-of-decay-year-one-survival-edition

72%

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/lifeless-planet

55%

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/nero

64%

I don't even think you own half those games,the only game on that list really worth owning is Ori which is great i have it on PC other than that,you just proved my point in the first 5 months the xbox one had shit to play but Ori which is an Indie game you know the genre this gen you lemmings hate.

The PS4 on March alone destroy all those including Ori,and considering you use a game as low rated as 55% i can even use the Order..ahaha

@nyadc said:

Look at the PlayStation 4 Tormentos you hypocritical walking contradiction, from March 2014 to October which is a 7 month period there was nothing, where were you bitching then? Not just that, it went from Infamous (8/10) to Driveclub (5/10) seven months later, and from that to The Order (5/10) four months later and then another month to finally get Bloodborne (9/10). Now after Bloodborne which is nearing two months after release, it appears that there's nothing on the table for at least another 10+ months...

So it hasn't exactly been sunshine and rainbows as a PlayStation 4 owner either...

Nothing So TLOU,MLB didn't came after March 2014 idiot.? But hey what the fu** the xbox one got since March when Titanfall hit to September when Forza Horizon 2 hit.?

Oh yeah nothing yet you say shit about that,hell the PS4 at least got a TLOU port which retain its high score (unlike MCC) and MLB hit on May last year and scored 83% not bad.

Yeah forget that the PS4 got Velocity 2X,the Biding of Issac which outscored Halo and Forza,Samurai warriors,Guilty Gears just from October to december without counting DC as well.

Really so the PS4 doesn't have a new game coming until March next year by your argument.? Hahahaa

You are a pathetic sad lemming B4X and is good to see you still have your usual meltdowns..lol

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos: Lets see......what exactly do I have to play seeing as how I already bought more games than I could finish in the first year of the consoles life?

Shadow of Mordor, COD:AW,

Lets see i just ended reading there...

You know that apply to the PS4 as well i can claim i bough 100 games in the first year and use that as an excuse to justify the fu**ing lack of games,in fact the PS4 has 80+ more games than the xbox one so i could do it even more on PS4.

Using multiplatforms to justify the lack of xbox one game is a joke...lol

It has shit to play and you as well proved that.

@cainetao11 said:

So they cant pretend Ori is first party like your beloved Sony is saying with NMS? LOL Multiplats don't exist? Do you really think X1 owners aren't playing those games? Come on guy, you don't even play 80% of the games you name. You wont even play bloodborne with me. Besides Witcher 3 = 10 and that's what I will be playing on PC and I got the game cheaper and it runs better than ANY console can do it. (here comes hiding behind PC because you want to slurp off Sony) Play games on anything, if possible, EVERYTHING. Or well, be you.

Oh they can pretend it as long as they do the same with the PS4 which many refuse to do.

Look at foxbatalpha already use Ori in fact it was the only great game on his list of games which included games as low score as 55%.

Wait wait wait hypocrite so the PS4 can't rely on multiplatforms on the holidays it most have exclusives,but when the xbox one has a drought some how multiplatforms fill that gap.? My god how much more hypocrite can you be.?

I know multiplatforms count but those are no advantage for the xbox one or PS4,in fact the PS4 almost always get the superior version unless something is screw up.

Hahaha you still butthurt that i didn't play BB with you even that i showed you how i was getting online on my PC...hahaha

And there he goes running to hide on PC,,,ahahahaa The game getting a 10 mean shit it got 10 all around and is on PS4 to so the game isn't a pro for the xbox one,is time to save this thread it will be useful this holiday when i use COD in favor of the PS4 vs Halo...hahahahaaa

MetalGearJoel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MetalGearJoel
Member since 2013 • 190 Posts

Both consoles have had huge gaps between quality exclusives and it looks like it will continue for the foreseeable future.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Salty? No.

Matter of fact? Yes.

"Oh no, someone is hurting the PS4! I must spring forth to protect it!"

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61479 Posts

tormentos, you need a life. Just go and breathe some fresh air and chill.

Both systems generally suck in the exclusives department. It's like arguing who has the least smelly shit... At the end of the day, it's still shit.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NyaDC

@tormentos said:

Nothing So TLOU,MLB didn't came after March 2014 idiot.? But hey what the fu** the xbox one got since March when Titanfall hit to September when Forza Horizon 2 hit.?

Oh yeah nothing yet you say shit about that,hell the PS4 at least got a TLOU port which retain its high score (unlike MCC) and MLB hit on May last year and scored 83% not bad.

Yeah forget that the PS4 got Velocity 2X,the Biding of Issac which outscored Halo and Forza,Samurai warriors,Guilty Gears just from October to december without counting DC as well.

Really so the PS4 doesn't have a new game coming until March next year by your argument.? Hahahaa

You are a pathetic sad lemming B4X and is good to see you still have your usual meltdowns..lol

You're high, my post simply shows your blatant hypocrisy and contradicting doublethink logic, you bash the Xbox One for having large time gaps between games yet say nothing about the PlayStation 4 suffering the same problem, also they both have filler games shoved in the middle...

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

The XO has plenty of games releasing throughout the year, much like the PS4 has plenty of games releasing during the holiday.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cainetao11

@tormentos: "Oh they can pretend it as long as they do the same with the PS4 which many refuse to do."

But why didn't you call out SONY?

Suck it baby, suck it!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#36  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

You were really here and you just said that or you talking out of your butt ?

It was lems laughing on cows and PS3 by having higher rated indies than PS3 exclusives and they were defending numerous times how good indies were with very very few cows have something to say since they were even missing exclusives to begin with. Some of us were here and remember everything.

It was lems laughing on cows about X360 being the leading platform for multis and how better multis looks 80% of the time when the differences were MINOR compared to this generation.

Who started all this drama and the laughs ? What do you expect when you having lems on rampant , even declaring WIN few months before this generation started in numerous topics .. just because they earned second place from PS3 ...

Do you really want me to continue what else lems did / laughed about etc ? So now that is payback time and you getting the same craps you were saying back then ... its cows fault? Pfff .. You deserve every single BS cows saying ... I was here since day 1 of last generation. I know exactly what was happening .. and i find it hypocritical what you saying ... All the drama started from X360 owners to cows and not the opposite...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 tormentos

@nyadc said:

You're high, my post simply shows your blatant hypocrisy and contradicting doublethink logic, you bash the Xbox One for having large time gaps between games yet say nothing about the PlayStation 4 suffering the same problem, also they both have filler games shoved in the middle...

Your post shows that you are a blind lemming,the xbox one had nothing after titanfall on 2014 until September 30 were FH2 hit,you claim the PS4 got not games from march when that was clearly a lie..lol

TLOU came in July 29 almost in August and MLB in May,so it was the xbox one the real one with a real drought.

Look at it now 5 months in and it has nothing but Ori which is basically counter on PS4 by Hot line miami 2,without even counting games like mlb,BB,and several other games that hit which aren't on XBO like Axxion Verge and others.

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: "Oh they can pretend it as long as they do the same with the PS4 which many refuse to do."

Suck it baby, suck it!

Lemmings pretend Ori was exclusive i wasn't talking about MS,and NMS is a time exclusive for PS4 it release on PS4 first then on PC so basically yeah it is an exclusive until it hit another platform,is not on PS3 or PC on the same day.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cainetao11

@tormentos: Sony is pretending NMS is exclusive.

Suck that rising son baby, suck it!!!

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NyaDC

@tormentos said:
@nyadc said:

Your post shows that you are a blind lemming,the xbox one had nothing after titanfall on 2014 until September 30 were FH2 hit,you claim the PS4 got not games from march when that was clearly a lie..lol

TLOU came in July 29 almost in August and MLB in May,so it was the xbox one the real one with a real drought.

Look at it now 5 months in and it has nothing but Ori which is basically counter on PS4 by Hot line miami 2,without even counting games like mlb,BB,and several other games that hit which aren't on XBO like Axxion Verge and others.

@cainetao11 said:

Suck it baby, suck it!

Lemmings pretend Ori was exclusive i wasn't talking about MS,and NMS is a time exclusive for PS4 it release on PS4 first then on PC so basically yeah it is an exclusive until it hit another platform,is not on PS3 or PC on the same day.

What a waste of time you are...

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: Sony is pretending NMS is exclusive.

Suck that rising son baby, suck it!!!

Hence my sig.

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 slimdogmilionar

@tormentos said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

You know that apply to the PS4 as well i can claim i bough 100 games in the first year and use that as an excuse to justify the fu**ing lack of games,in fact the PS4 has 80+ more games than the xbox one so i could do it even more on PS4.

Yea I bet you did stop reading because despite what your agenda is there are plenty of games to play. So what if the PS4 has some of the games I listed, your question was, and I quote

"So let me ask you this what have you lemmings play for the first 5 months of this year,and what will you be getting from May to September 31,i ask this because a year is compose of 12 months not just 3,you can't be gameless all year long and claim victory because you got 4 games on the last 3 months of the year that is pathetic and sad"

SO that's what I'll be playing, what am I suppossed to be butthurt because PS owners can play the same games as me, lol that's some twisted logic you are using there. I don't care if it applies to the PS4 or not I have plenty of games to play, when is the next big Sony exclusive releasing. What will you play from this holiday season to whenever Uncharted or GT6 comes out. Yea this is just pre damage control from you because of the holiday lineup Xb1 has coming, I mean you weren't saying all of this last year when PS4 was dry. So what will your excuse be when the Xb1 has exclusives coming left and right. And yea most of the games will be holiday releases, but that is the time of the year when consumers spend the most money, you have Black Friday followed by Christmas, which is followed by Income Tax season.

So for this year Xb has Halo, Fable, Gears remaster, Tombraider, and Forza, followed by Crackdown, Quantum Break, Scalebound, Phantom Dust, Gears and whatever else I'm forgetting. Now lets look at the indies coming out becasue I know you are going to throw PS4 indies in the mix, so for 2015 Xbox has Space Engineers, Superhot, Cuphead, Fortified, Massive Chalice, Inside, Below, and the list goes on so I'm not even gonna try to name them all.

So yeah keep pre damage controlling we'll revisit this thread when you are forced to eat crow during the PS exclusive drought.

And I proved the opposite the fact that the Xb1 does have plenty of games to play, typically the only people who buy consoles for exclusives only are PC players, if you only one system and you lock yourself down to exclusives only that would be pretty stupid unless the system is PC.

So what games are you playing now, probably none, Cainetao said you wouldn't even play BB with him. Yet you rave about all the PS exclusives and every time I ask you what games you are currently playing you dodge the question every time. Is it because you don't even own the games you claim to use as ownage? What are you playing since you are so worried about what xb owners are playing? Never have I once heard you talk about your own personal experience with any particular game, you just live vicariosly through the people that do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#41  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@Northernboxer said:

Tell that to bloodborne, which seems nobody cares

Oh wait...

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

@Northernboxer said:

Microsoft releases their games when parents buy them, and Sony releases their games when other people care...

Fixed for reality

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

I guess lemmings will play what every1 else will be playing next week, Witcher 3

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@Vatusus said:
@Northernboxer said:

Tell that to bloodborne, which seems nobody cares

Oh wait...

That ownage was delicious.

nom nom nom

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#45 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Northernboxer said:

really? as a parent.. I buy my games the rest of the year and buy my kids x-mas presents during x-mas. I don't buy stuff for myself. Thank god sony doesn't stack the deck at x-mas or I wouldn't be able to buy. Maybe if you are a kid and rely on your parents for games.. .but in the adult world, the rest of the year is a better time to buy. Especially in the late spring / summer when releases are usually dry.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 cainetao11

@nyadc: As you said in the past, they can do know wrong.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cainetao11

@slimdogmilionar said:
@tormentos said:
@slimdogmilionar said:

Yea I bet you did stop reading because despite what your agenda is there are plenty of games to play. So what if the PS4 has some of the games I listed, your question was, and I quote

"So let me ask you this what have you lemmings play for the first 5 months of this year,and what will you be getting from May to September 31,i ask this because a year is compose of 12 months not just 3,you can't be gameless all year long and claim victory because you got 4 games on the last 3 months of the year that is pathetic and sad"

SO that's what I'll be playing, what am I suppossed to be butthurt because PS owners can play the same games as me, lol that's some twisted logic you are using there. I don't care if it applies to the PS4 or not I have plenty of games to play, when is the next big Sony exclusive releasing. What will you play from this holiday season to whenever Uncharted or GT6 comes out. Yea this is just pre damage control from you because of the holiday lineup Xb1 has coming, I mean you weren't saying all of this last year when PS4 was dry. So what will your excuse be when the Xb1 has exclusives coming left and right. And yea most of the games will be holiday releases, but that is the time of the year when consumers spend the most money, you have Black Friday followed by Christmas, which is followed by Income Tax season.

So for this year Xb has Halo, Fable, Gears remaster, Tombraider, and Forza, followed by Crackdown, Quantum Break, Scalebound, Phantom Dust, Gears and whatever else I'm forgetting. Now lets look at the indies coming out becasue I know you are going to throw PS4 indies in the mix, so for 2015 Xbox has Space Engineers, Superhot, Cuphead, Fortified, Massive Chalice, Inside, Below, and the list goes on so I'm not even gonna try to name them all.

So yeah keep pre damage controlling we'll revisit this thread when you are forced to eat crow during the PS exclusive drought.

And I proved the opposite the fact that the Xb1 does have plenty of games to play, typically the only people who buy consoles for exclusives only are PC players, if you only one system and you lock yourself down to exclusives only that would be pretty stupid unless the system is PC.

So what games are you playing now, probably none, Cainetao said you wouldn't even play BB with him. Yet you rave about all the PS exclusives and every time I ask you what games you are currently playing you dodge the question every time. Is it because you don't even own the games you claim to use as ownage? What are you playing since you are so worried about what xb owners are playing? Never have I once heard you talk about your own personal experience with any particular game, you just live vicariosly through the people that do.

I don't do the gif clapping thing, but you deserve it 100%.

I will be buying MLB the show this week because A) I already paid for the Witcher 3 on PC last year for way cheaper than consoles

B) I play games with friends. One of whom is a huge baseball fan vet.(he's going to kick my ass but hey, its all in fun)

The guy touts games he doesn't even play. I'll play the hype/flop game for a game I wont play because it's fun but I don't try to claim ownage by them. He is a corporate shill, one who doesn't even get the $ to pay for online from Sony evidently to join me in games.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdirive, and multiplats have kept me busy for awhile on the one and only. Soon a nice free to play gem in Fable Legends, i'll be in co-op gaming bliss for awhile.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

Cows anger brings me great joy.