Which FF Gave You The Greatist Challenge.

Crimson_Faith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Crimson_Faith
Member since 2006 • 7194 Posts

Now I dont want to hear your favorite Game, I want to know which FF gave you the most challenge of all. Please give an explination as to what and why in your post. Thank you.

-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
This is FFX for me.  It had me thinking the most out of all the games.  It was a real challenge to get used to the system and the sphere grid.  It wasn't to dificult, but it was the greatest challenge.
lordsettra12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 lordsettra12
Member since 2005 • 4213 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Vergil5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 Vergil5
Member since 2006 • 5477 Posts
I'm gonna have to go with final fantasy 10 too because there were some pretty hard puzzles in the game and some hard bosses also
Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts
FFVIII,Ultima Weapon omfg
greatfluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 greatfluffy
Member since 2005 • 2062 Posts
I am going to have to say FF10 because of the hard monster arena.
Avatar image for Sir-Dark-Raiden
Sir-Dark-Raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 Sir-Dark-Raiden
Member since 2006 • 1040 Posts
I think that we all are going to say Final fantasy 10. it was quite a change for most FF players, first it was because the sphere system was unnusual, but i really liked it, also the bosses were more difficult then we used to in FF, the puzzles weren't that hard, as for the Monster Arena, that was quite a challenge. But the most difficult thing in FF 10 i think it was getting everyone their Ultimate Weapon. Anyway, even if it was a challenging game i really loved it. :D
Kazilgrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kazilgrom
Member since 2005 • 512 Posts

well I haven't completed any except FFI and FFTA but those 2 were quite easy so I'd say any other(maybe FFT)

btw I played every FF except VIII and XII

Clidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Clidus
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts
I think the hardest one was FF II because of the level system. It was so vague what to level each character up into each weapon. And it didn't exactaly tell you were to go. Thats just my opion.
Kazilgrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kazilgrom
Member since 2005 • 512 Posts
I think the hardest one was FF II because of the level system. It was so vague what to level each character up into each weapon. And it didn't exactaly tell you were to go. Thats just my opion.Clidus
that's funny because from my point of view FFII is the easiest because if you train a lot you can have spellcasters than can fight very well
manhunt1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 manhunt1001
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts
FFIX provided me with challenges near the end of the game, even at level 100. I would say that game has the hardest set of sub-bosses,and a main boss,used in any FF game.
Schonertod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Schonertod
Member since 2006 • 307 Posts
I would have to say the hardest one i ever played was my copy of 7 because my disk was scratched and i faught with the final boss for 6 hours before i realized i was just looping in the battle. Other then that i would have to agree that 10 was a hard game but imo one of the best.
GMAN32X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GMAN32X
Member since 2004 • 1815 Posts
I would have to say the hardest one i ever played was my copy of 7 because my disk was scratched and i faught with the final boss for 6 hours before i realized i was just looping in the battle. Other then that i would have to agree that 10 was a hard game but imo one of the best.Schonertod
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that...I thought FFX was a little more challenging than FFVIII. I found it too easy to just use aura on Squall and Irvine and just blast my way through enemies. How about FFV? I heard from many people that it was the most difficult, however, I never played it.
Sethachu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sethachu
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
FFT had some very hard story-required bosses. most games have ridiculous optional bosses (especially the Weapons in VII), but id have to say IX was the hardest for me especially since its probably my least favorite of the FFs ive played.
mr_bri9htside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#15 mr_bri9htside
Member since 2005 • 1948 Posts

The hardest Final Fantasy for me is X ALL because of one name. You fight with him once but you fight against him four times. I'm sure all of you know who this is. :P

........................................................................................................................................................................Seymour

goku234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 goku234
Member since 2005 • 567 Posts
Well I like the final fantasy series but the hardest game i played from Square was Kingdom hearts and FFX
Avatar image for Ratchet_clank42
Ratchet_clank42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 Ratchet_clank42
Member since 2006 • 415 Posts
Come on. I mean FFX was a challenge, but Kingdom Hearts? I mean, I know its an awesome RPG but you could just level up in the coloseum and reach high levels. But if you're including the extra bosses, YES, the game is brutal. Oh yeah, Kingdom Hearts is NOT A FF
Dark_Lord_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 Dark_Lord_T
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
i think the hardest 1 is X due to the sudden battles & Yu-Yeven jeez he woz hard 2 kill it took me over n hour to kill him
Illmaticnyj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Illmaticnyj
Member since 2005 • 1280 Posts
9 cause of the final boss
shag2sheeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 shag2sheeps
Member since 2004 • 282 Posts

For me FFX had the hardest optional bosses in the Dark Aeons btw Seymour was soo frickin easy he was a joke.  Yu Yevon wasn't much harder I think I cast Zombie on it and killed it with a phoenix down or some such. 

Or Ruby Weapon in FFvii before I copped onto KotR and mime

The hardest game story-wise for me would have to be FFviii but keep in mind I was eight when I first played it and I'm only startin it again now

worldwarz157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 worldwarz157
Member since 2006 • 620 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]