the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts

I messed up the title of the last one. But anyway, Were do you think Square-Enix will be in 10 years. What kind of games will they make, And what will be in store for Final Fantasy.

Please add discousion to your answer's, and refrain from one sentence answer's.

Thank You

gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts
I personally think Square will do a genre change.I predict they will stop making rpg's and make action adventure games.FF will be action adventure not rpg.
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
To be honest, I really don't know but I'm hoping in  the next 10 years that they make some of their mainstream Final Fantasy games in real time. In my opinion real time is way better than turn base because with real time, you're controlling the characters.
Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gallion-Beast
Member since 2005 • 35803 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
I thinks Square will be the same as now really. I think they will be making Final Fantasy's like FFXIII, but they will keep trying new stuff
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts

Square-Enix wil be running out of ideas for games and will be half way through there Final Fantasy VII Project. They will use so much money that they wont beable to earn it back. The will Milk Final Fantasy VII for everything that ist worth and the Fans will lose interest in there products and Square-Enix will enter in a few Financial Difficulties.

This will be a reality if Square-Enix doesnt pull itself together.

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Spurs_Fan

Square-Enix wil be running out of ideas for games and will be half way through there Final Fantasy VII Project. They will use so much money that they wont beable to earn it back. The will Milk Final Fantasy VII for everything that ist worth and the Fans will lose interest in there products and Square-Enix will enter in a few Financial Difficulties.

ffxjunky06

Yeah i agree with you about Square running out of ideas. Soon they are going to arn't they

Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gallion-Beast
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#9 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
In ten years Squeenix will have dominated the world and Yoichi Wada will be King.

:P
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the_unbroken
jamesvecina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 jamesvecina
Member since 2005 • 37 Posts
[Deleted - Spam]
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]In ten years Squeenix will have dominated the world and Yoichi Wada will be King.

lol, well i highly doubt that. Well if they do dominate then i will go into hiding. :P
GenerationEd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#13 GenerationEd
Member since 2005 • 699 Posts

To be honest, I really don't know but I'm hoping in  the next 10 years that they make some of their mainstream Final Fantasy games in real time. In my opinion real time is way better than turn base because with real time, you're controlling the characters. Soulja_West

Same or action rpgs which seems to be wat the're doing in vXIII.

the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_unbroken

[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]In ten years Squeenix will have dominated the world and Yoichi Wada will be King.

ffxjunky06
lol, well i highly doubt that. Well if they do dominate then i will go into hiding. :P

lol, It seems someone has a good imagination, But I would also go into hiding, dont want to mess with them :P

Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gallion-Beast
Steve2911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Steve2911
Member since 2005 • 253 Posts

[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"] [QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]In ten years Squeenix will have dominated the world and Yoichi Wada will be King.

the_unbroken

lol, It seems someone has a good imagination, But I would also go into hiding, dont want to mess with them :P

Don't hide my child, join them and you shall be rewarded...

But seriously, if Square is still here in 10 years it will probably either be up to FFXVII. Otherwise it will go to adventure games or even *gasp* sell out like EA and do movie tie ins!

the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_unbroken

[QUOTE="the_unbroken"]

[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"] [QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]In ten years Squeenix will have dominated the world and Yoichi Wada will be King.

Steve2911

Don't hide my child, join them and you shall be rewarded...

But seriously, if Square is still here in 10 years it will probably either be up to FFXVII. Otherwise it will go to adventure games or even *gasp* sell out like EA and do movie tie ins!

lol, Yeah, I hope that doesnt happen, that would be bad

Sharingan-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 Sharingan-X
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
Square might join forces with another company for more money and ideas. But then we will have to Ultimate empires to deal with.
Rizhall456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rizhall456
Member since 2005 • 4045 Posts
10 years from now, SE will be prolonging the release date of FF14 a couple more times before it finally releases XD
S_A_D_U_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 S_A_D_U_1
Member since 2006 • 2052 Posts
they might be done with FF XIV. or they might start an entire new series of games
mufaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 mufaser
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts

Square-Enix wil be running out of ideas for games and will be half way through there Final Fantasy VII Project. They will use so much money that they wont beable to earn it back. The will Milk Final Fantasy VII for everything that ist worth and the Fans will lose interest in there products and Square-Enix will enter in a few Financial Difficulties.

ffxjunky06

i couldnt dissagree more
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Spurs_Fan

they might be done with FF XIV. or they might start an entire new series of gamesS_A_D_U_1

What do you mean by a entire new series of games? Like a different name, different kind of Genre. Or just like FF's but slightly different?

-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts

[QUOTE="S_A_D_U_1"]they might be done with FF XIV. or they might start an entire new series of gamesSpurs_Fan

What do you mean by a entire new series of games? Like a different name, different kind of Genre. Or just like FF's but slightly different?

Maybe he means something that has the FF title, but won't be like the originals.  And if they did do that i might get a little mad.  Because the classic FF play is what brought me to the series.  And if they get rid of too much classic play then it will lose a bunch of fans.  Because I don't want to play a game that doesn't hold true to The Final Fantasy series.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Spurs_Fan
[QUOTE="Spurs_Fan"]

[QUOTE="S_A_D_U_1"]they might be done with FF XIV. or they might start an entire new series of games-Pro-Link-

Maybe he means something that has the FF title, but won't be like the originals.  And if they did do that i might get a little mad.  Because the classic FF play is what brought me to the series.  And if they get rid of too much classic play then it will lose a bunch of fans.  Because I don't want to play a game that doesn't hold true to The Final Fantasy series.

Yeah, agree totally!, I feel exactly the same

fantasyfacade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 fantasyfacade
Member since 2006 • 8317 Posts

Maybe Disney will buy the company... only kidding I'd die if that happened.
I predict a lot more Final Fantasies, Dragon Quests and Kingdom Hearts and more series, as well as some more associations with other companies like that of Disney. The Final Fantasy main series will remain an rpg, but will branch even more games then is has already, which are action and adventure based such as Dirge of Cerberus and FFversusXIII giving us an alternative game play view. Maybe they'll even broaden their horizons further.

I don't think they'll go down hill, maybe go through a rough patch, but not into liquidation and have to close down. If this does happen (which I hope is doesn't), Disney will continue the Kingdom Hearts series alone, Final Fantasy series will get sold to the highest bidder and all the other games will get sold too and all longtime Square Enix fans will be upset and then probably angered when this new company of Final Fantasy messes up the series.

S_A_D_U_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26 S_A_D_U_1
Member since 2006 • 2052 Posts
[QUOTE="-Pro-Link-"] [QUOTE="Spurs_Fan"]

[QUOTE="S_A_D_U_1"]they might be done with FF XIV. or they might start an entire new series of gamesSpurs_Fan

Yeah, agree totally!, I feel exactly the same

i was just a thought i know they would never do that look how succesfull they are NOW. all you have to do is look at this union