Jayvon215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Jayvon215
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts
I wanna know what do you think are the most powerful limit breaks and the special moves in your eyes.
Omnislash_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Omnislash_
Member since 2003 • 208 Posts
Here are some of the most powerfull limits / special moves, in my opinion, in some of FF games:

Final Fantasy VII - Omnislash and Knights of the Round although this last one is not a special move but a summon.

Final Fantasy VIII - Renzokuken + Lionheart

Final Fantasy IX - Can't think of any one right now. Steiner's attacks are pretty good.

Final Fantasy X - Got to say that the best way is to evolve your strenght to the max, and slash all the way. Maybe Wakka's Attack Reels, taking 99999 damage in each blitzball he throws. Anima is a good source of damage too.

Final Fantasy X-2 - Definitely Trigger Happy with the help of Cat Nip.

Remember, it's just an opinion :P
Avatar image for italianstalianb
italianstalianb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 italianstalianb
Member since 2004 • 552 Posts
[QUOTE="Omnislash_"]Here are some of the most powerfull limits / special moves, in my opinion, in some of FF games:

Final Fantasy VII - Omnislash and Knights of the Round although this last one is not a special move but a summon.

Final Fantasy IX - Can't think of any one right now. Steiner's attacks are pretty good.

Final Fantasy X - Got to say that the best way is to evolve your strenght to the max, and slash all the way. Maybe Wakka's Attack Reels, taking 99999 damage in each blitzball he throws. Anima is a good source of damage too.

agree
csimonma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 csimonma
Member since 2005 • 2820 Posts
I think the strongest specials in an FF game are either:
Lionheart(FFVIII) or Omnislash(FFVII)
kingdom09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kingdom09
Member since 2005 • 53071 Posts

Here are some of the most powerfull limits / special moves, in my opinion, in some of FF games:

Omnislash_

I think Steiners were like Shock and Shock Break or sumtin like that.  Yeah, Omnislash was my fav from FFVII.  Diablos on FFVIII was pretty effective.  FFX- The Magus Sisters were pretty sweet once you got them up in hp and attack.  And Yeah, the Trigger Happy with Cat Nip was really good too.

Toucanbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Toucanbird
Member since 2004 • 6440 Posts

Well, probably the most powerful stuff would be

From FFVII: Cloud's Omnislash and Knights of the Round + W-Summon

From FFVIII: Squall's Renzokuken and Selphie's The End is pretty powerful, not to mention Eden.

FFIX...trust me, there wasn't really anything that powerful from FFIX except maybe some of Steiner's attacks.

FFX- this is just one of those games where you make players powerful. I would say that Anima and the Magus Sisters are likely the most powerful, but you can basically make anyone a really frickin' tough character.

FF Tactics was one of my favorites. The most powerful stuff in this game was Ultima, Zodiac, and Orlandu's attacks.

Avatar image for Playstationgeek
Playstationgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Playstationgeek
Member since 2005 • 564 Posts
for me, Lionheart, cus it is powerful, and looks ownage, same with the wishing star, but i also really like Irvine's pulse ammo for his limit break, pure ownage, lol
kingdom09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kingdom09

Well, probably the most powerful stuff would be

From FFVII: Cloud's Omnislash and Knights of the Round + W-Summon

From FFVIII: Squall's Renzokuken and Selphie's The End is pretty powerful, not to mention Eden.

FFIX...trust me, there wasn't really anything that powerful from FFIX except maybe some of Steiner's attacks.

FFX- this is just one of those games where you make players powerful. I would say that Anima and the Magus Sisters are likely the most powerful, but you can basically make anyone a really frickin' tough character.

FF Tactics was one of my favorites. The most powerful stuff in this game was Ultima, Zodiac, and Orlandu's attacks.

Toucanbird

Oh yeah, forgot about Tactics for the GBA, but I can't remember the attacks to well.

GreatMno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 GreatMno
Member since 2004 • 2601 Posts
Renzokuken is fastest (and coolest looking) way to rack of fast damage besides Trigger Happy w/ Catnip.

In FFIX, Shock was a guaranteed 9999 hitter, making it the weapon of choice for any boss.
OGEpisodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 OGEpisodes
Member since 2003 • 2543 Posts
If you are talking about most powerful then it would have to be Sabin's Bum Rush wouldn't it?
kingdom09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kingdom09

If you are talking about most powerful then it would have to be Sabin's Bum Rush wouldn't it?Somegamer

Um.....dang I can't even remember that attack.

Dark_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dark_Kain
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts
If you are talking about most powerful then it would have to be Sabin's Bum Rush wouldn't it?Somegamer
Ho ho, I admit Sabin's Bum Rush was nearly impossible to survive, but we all know the strongest is when Interceptor (the wonder pup) comes out and mauls the enemies to death with his viscious fangs.
Gart7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gart7
Member since 2005 • 68 Posts
Omnislash and Delta attack:)
FreddeGsunda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 FreddeGsunda
Member since 2005 • 993 Posts

Wakka's attack reels does 99999 x 12 if u get it perfect and Animas oblivion does 1200.000 dmg..

OGEpisodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 OGEpisodes
Member since 2003 • 2543 Posts

[QUOTE="Somegamer"]If you are talking about most powerful then it would have to be Sabin's Bum Rush wouldn't it?kingdom09

It's from FFVI.

raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts

the ones i loved pulling off just for the animations were omnislash, blasting zone, Lionheart, Wishing Star, Different Beat and Final Heaven. apart from ff7 and ff8 i only really liked Tidus' Blitz Ace

kingdom09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kingdom09
[QUOTE="kingdom09"]

[QUOTE="Somegamer"]If you are talking about most powerful then it would have to be Sabin's Bum Rush wouldn't it?Somegamer

It's from FFVI.

Oh well thats why , inever played that game very much yet.

Gart7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gart7
of course, I forgot about them
Gart7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gart7

theese I mean

Wakka's attack reels does 99999 x 12 if u get it perfect and Animas oblivion does 1200.000 dmg..

FreddeGsunda