SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SkyCastleDan
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts

I have no idea if this already exists or not, but if it does not then I promise you I will design a website dedicated to this very concept. The Final Fantasy Hall of Fame, characters, creators, designers, really anyone associated with the Final Fantasy project since its birth in the late 80s.

So my question is simple: Who would you put in the Final Fantasy Hall of Fame?

My candidates include:

Garland, Terra, Locke, Kefka, Cain, Celes, Bahamut, Ifrit, Shiva, Ultima Weapon, Omega Weapon, Cloud, Sephiroth, Aeris, Cid (any and all of them), Squall, Edea, Zidane, Vivi, Osma, Kuja, Tidus, Yuna, Auron, Magus Sisters, Knights of the Round, Hironobu Sakaguchi, Yoshinori Kitase, Yoshitaka Amano and Nobuo Uematsu.

SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SkyCastleDan

You may also want to list weaponary, armour, vehicles, cities, or even worlds.

With that being said, other cadidates would be:

Ultimate Weapon, Ragnorark, Ivalice, Midgar, Gold Saucer, Alexandria, Balamb Garden.....heck even things like, Chocobos, Tonberries, Moogles....anything!

MaChaorules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 MaChaorules
Member since 2005 • 4951 Posts

sephiroth,chocobo,shiva,ifrit,bahamut,cloud,yuna,tidus,vincent,tifa,aeris,auron,cid,squall,rinoa, umm i'll think of more later

Coolius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Coolius
Member since 2003 • 121 Posts

It makes no sense just to write a lot of places and persons in FF.

Why not make a top 10:

My top 10:

1. Nubou Uematsu

2. Sephiroth

3. Chocobo

4. Midgar

5. Airship

6. Ultimecia's castle

7. Kefka

8. Aeris

9. Edea.

SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SkyCastleDan

Why not make a top 10:

Coolius

I know you didn't stray too far from the topic, but please, if you're going to respond to this post keep it based on what's been originally suggested. This isn't some top ten of all time poll, this is what could be considered as an actual Hall of Fame.

xAGx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xAGx
Member since 2004 • 338 Posts
you cant forget the villains :twisted:. lets see, you missed... seifer, rufus, ultimecia, adel, hojo, seymour, jenova... well those are the major ones
manhunt1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 manhunt1001
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts
Nice Idea added in man. Well I will put a reason behind each one I think should be added.

Summon:
Bahamut = Created a legacy in the series as a kick ass boss and summon.

Workers on FF Games:
Nobou Uematsu = Created soundtracks for a genre of music I used to have no interest in. Excellent Composer.

Characters:
Sephiroth = Probably the most popular villian in the series and rightfully so.
Bahamut = Created a legacy in the series as a kick ass boss and summon.
Seifer = Though probably one of the weakest of opponents in the entire series, it was his character which really made me like him.
Kefka = One of the more intersting and sinister of villians in the series.
Garland(FFIX) = His look,music and dialogue all made him look like a evil genious.
Rufus = His run as Shinra President felt very much like a dictatorship which led to intersting story developments.
Cait Sith = Seriously underrated character people should give it a chance.
Laguna = One of those characters which you can relate with in almost every aspect of what he does.
Jecht = A strong willed character who also put that whiny brat in his place:)

Worlds:
Nibelheim = Probably the most crucial town in the game; it develops a lot of seperate storys while also continuing the main one with Cloud's memory troubles.
Luca = Though not integral to the story of FFX this town just has so much culture in it that it has to be mentioned.
Fishermans Horizon = This town has so much history and colourful characters living in it like that old fisherman guy who gives you a big speech on the history of Fishermans horizon...em yeah.

Special Attacks:
Renzokuken = Awesome move; incredibly quick, striking and deals lots of much needed damage for the harder enemies.
Vincent Valetine's Transform Limit Break = I always found it fun to change between each monster from when I got him and I found this limit break to be incredibly useful against the majority of enemies i faced.

Bosses:
Weapons = For being the biggest challenge in almost every FF you dominate in.
Necron = Probably the most difficult end game boss I have faced in an FF game(then again i havnt completed them all)

Avatar image for Sunset-Horizons
Sunset-Horizons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sunset-Horizons
Member since 2006 • 28 Posts
Bahamut, Ifrit, Shiva, Cid (all of them), Ultima/Omega Weapon, Moogles, Chocobos, The Airship and Nobua Uematsu. Why? Because they're in almost if not every FF. These are the things that come to mind when i think FF. Oh and Kuja because he's awesome :D
SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SkyCastleDan
So far, there's a real FFVII and beyond flavour to these decisions. Where are my old school gamers at to enlighten us all just how awesome FFIV and FFVI characters are? Anyways, good selections thus far.
manhunt1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 manhunt1001
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts
So far, there's a real FFVII and beyond flavour to these decisions. Where are my old school gamers at to enlighten us all just how awesome FFIV and FFVI characters are? Anyways, good selections thus far.SkyCastleDan

I tryed to space mine out so there wasn't so many FFVII characters.
Coolius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Coolius
[QUOTE="Coolius"]

Why not make a top 10:

SkyCastleDan

I know you didn't stray too far from the topic, but please, if you're going to respond to this post keep it based on what's been originally suggested. This isn't some top ten of all time poll, this is what could be considered as an actual Hall of Fame.

Fair enough, mate. Just a friendly suggestion. What kind of web site are you going to make?

SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SkyCastleDan
[QUOTE="SkyCastleDan"][QUOTE="Coolius"]

Why not make a top 10:

Coolius

Fair enough, mate. Just a friendly suggestion. What kind of web site are you going to make?

We'll just have to wait and see now won't we?

xAGx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xAGx
Member since 2004 • 338 Posts
So far, there's a real FFVII and beyond flavour to these decisions. Where are my old school gamers at to enlighten us all just how awesome FFIV and FFVI characters are? Anyways, good selections thus far.SkyCastleDan

although, in FFVII and beyond there was much greater character development. not that there wasnt any in the old ff's, but the characters really came to life after FFVII.
mysticcarnege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 mysticcarnege
Member since 2005 • 1538 Posts
there would be tooooooooooooooooooooo many characters to name in the hall of fame.. so i aint gonna bother :)
Coolius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Coolius
[QUOTE="Coolius"][QUOTE="SkyCastleDan"][QUOTE="Coolius"]

Why not make a top 10:

SkyCastleDan

We'll just have to wait and see now won't we?

Yes, señor mysterious..

SladeMcGowan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 SladeMcGowan
Member since 2004 • 76 Posts

Terra

Kefka

Squall

Ultimecia

Cloud

Sephiroth

Aeris

Garland

Cid (whichever one makes the most sense...there are quite a few)