Crimson_Faith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Crimson_Faith
Member since 2006 • 7194 Posts

How do you feel about how SE has hyped up there newest games XII and XIII. As we all know, These games already have so much to live up to. And still more hype is put on them, Tell how you feel, in FULL

Dart_Mcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Dart_Mcloud
Member since 2004 • 2040 Posts
 Overconfidence can be a downfall but I don't think they're careless. They're probably hyping up about the FF series because they know they put hard work into those games and are making sure it all pays off.
LightThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 LightThief
Member since 2006 • 367 Posts
They will deliver... It's been long enough and I trust them to know what they're doing because I've never really been let down. Still the best RPG's around, that's why i joined this union...

Oh and check this out... I wish N. America had commercials like this.(I want one bad) http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-753604276926261584&q=final+fantasy
greatfluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 greatfluffy
Member since 2005 • 2062 Posts
To me they are hyping us up for those games. Making us wanting them even more
Illmaticnyj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Illmaticnyj
Member since 2005 • 1280 Posts
they had alot of time makeing this game, im sure it will be great...........it better be
cloudrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cloudrules
Member since 2005 • 160 Posts

I think that the hype is good it could get them more people to buy them and get addicted to them. That is if they are as good as the other Final Fantasys. Hey maybe they are going to be the best yet.

GMAN32X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GMAN32X
Member since 2004 • 1815 Posts
Those games could hype themselves, even if SE sat back and did nothing in terms of marketing. XII's reviews have been off the charts so far according to those who've tried the Japanese version or the American build, and XIII carries the name of the franchise to keep it in the news until SE decides to put out more substantive info.
Dark_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Dark_Kain
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts
I'm not going to speak on XIII because I think they revealed its existence a bit too early. They should have waited til at least XII was launched in the US and Europe. Other than that, I do not feel as if Square Enix has really hyped XII that much. I personally have not seen any commercials and the release is a little over a month away. There are plenty of magazine spreads, but those are there to inform the subscribers of the magazines and not necessarily to pull in other people. They should get some commercials running to show off this supposedly fantastic FF game. I want them to turn the hype machine on full blast so that FFXII will become an obscene success.
255Loner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 255Loner
Member since 2005 • 1781 Posts
Square-Enix, if anything, markets their products less than anyone else. Square isn't creating hype for their game. Period. This guy, in fact, has provided the online community with more footage of Final Fantasy XII than Square-Enix and the entire Entertainment Software Media/Press Industry has combined, exponentially greater. If anything, they purposely give their games a low profile to prevent too many people from being spoiled too much. If anything, they're hurting their game's reputation. Compare the release of Final Fantasy XII to Halo 2. Most of us will agree with which game is superior, but which game got talked about the most? It's obvious—Halo 2. Why? Microsoft assisted Bungie in marketing that thing to utter death. That's not the case here with Final Fantasy XII. How many Final Fantasy XII commercials have you seen on television? As of now the game is 44 days away. Halo 2 commercials were all over television much longer before that. Another reason why Square-Enix and Sony's collective idiocy will end together with the Playstation 3.
blazndragon0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 blazndragon0
Member since 2006 • 703 Posts
like everyones saying, im guessing they deserve to hype up ff xii and xiii... all these reviews are like "omg ffxii is teh pwnzors" so apparently it is good... also it HAS been a long time and hopefully it really is all that great
Blace_07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#11 Blace_07
Member since 2006 • 821 Posts
S-E always delivers solid RPG's so the more hype, the better for them! I can't wait for ALL of their new games coming out in the future!