jordan1985221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 jordan1985221
Member since 2005 • 243 Posts
This is somewhat of compulsive action but before every new Final Fantasy game gets released I play through the main series I-XII, at this moment in time I'm on FFVIII just passed the missle base (come on fisherman's wharf). Anyway what I want to know is which one of the FF game series do you play again and again.
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

didn't i just see this topic in another union ? :? You posted them twice?!

Anyway... i wouldn't think FFX-2 has the most replay value, technically. Because the game was made that way.

what with New Game Plus and all...

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 darkcloud6
Member since 2007 • 4685 Posts
i voted FFX, just because it's my fave FF and i've played it more A LOT more then any others.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

didn't i just see this topic in another union ? :? You posted them twice?!

Anyway... i wouldn't think FFX-2 has the most replay value, technically. Because the game was made that way.

what with New Game Plus and all...

kinetic-core

Yes, I'd have to agree. Though, my file close to the end of X-2 has all three of them at level 99.. so experience has become useless...

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts
X-2 had the most replay value, with the alternate endings, but since it's not in the poll, I'll go with X because of all the side quests.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
I've played and replayed FFVII more than all the plays and replays I did for the rest of the games in the series that I have played. :P
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darkcloud6

X-2 had a lot of replay value, but i don't think i've played it since i finished it 100%. and it wasn't as long as most other FFs, thats why i said FFX.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Why did the entire pre FFVII series get ousted?
johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#9 johngebreadman
Member since 2007 • 9960 Posts
ffx, ive played it five times. ive played x-2 teice and will start a third soon
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kinetic-core

Why did the entire pre FFVII series get ousted?fs_metal

because we're talking about rePLAY value. older FFs tend to be quite bland in gameplay nature, although i would easily put FFT out of that, but it happened to be after FFVII. :P

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 darkcloud6

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]Why did the entire pre FFVII series get ousted?kinetic-core

because we're talking about rePLAY value. older FFs tend to be quite bland in gameplay nature, although i would easily put FFT out of that, but it happened to be after FFVII. :P

i agree

megaflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 megaflare15
Member since 2005 • 1957 Posts
though there's not really much difference everytime i play it, FFVII is the one i can play over and over again. i was recently thinking about playing FFX again. i haven't touched my PS2 ever since i got my 360 XD.
FF-Is-Awsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13 FF-Is-Awsome
Member since 2008 • 424 Posts
ff viii for me its the first ff i played and even tho im normally pretty well maxed by the end of the first disk i like replaying it not to mention triple triad is a great minigame
jordan1985221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#14 jordan1985221
Member since 2005 • 243 Posts

that is one of the reasons plus not a lot of people have play the pre FFVII games and you can only make a poll with five options.

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#15 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts
[QUOTE="kinetic-core"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]Why did the entire pre FFVII series get ousted?jordan1985221

that is one of the reasons plus not a lot of people have play the pre FFVII games and you can only make a poll with five options.

:|

Pre-VII were awesome games....FFIV is one of the best in the series, it's behind VII and IX as my favorite....VI is also memorable....just getting rid of them because they're old isn't very appreciative because those games made it possible for Square to even make VII or beyond.

Oh and the 5 vote option too. :P

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fs_metal

I would much rather replaye Final Fantays IV or VI than any post VI game
mfouad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#17 mfouad
Member since 2005 • 1636 Posts
Final Fantasy 7 9 times!!!!
johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 johngebreadman
thats kinda a lot! how many hours is that? coz i played ffx 5 times, which is a lot longer than FFVII
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kinetic-core

Final Fantasy 7 9 times!!!!mfouad

uhh~ :?:?:?:?:?

I don't think i've played THAT many times for a single FF before lol. Maybe it's because the time between a new FF and a previously-released FF is too close. I just keep on playing new FF games until the next one is released. Nowadays, FF games are released like once every two months. :shock:

I mean, the JPN one maybe last week, then the NA one a few weeks later, then another JPN one in another month... it's coming quickly! I don't even have time to replay any FF nowadays!

mfouad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#20 mfouad
Member since 2005 • 1636 Posts

[QUOTE="mfouad"]Final Fantasy 7 9 times!!!!kinetic-core

uhh~ :?:?:?:?:?

I don't think i've played THAT many times for a single FF before lol. Maybe it's because the time between a new FF and a previously-released FF is too close. I just keep on playing new FF games until the next one is released. Nowadays, FF games are released like once every two months. :shock:

I mean, the JPN one maybe last week, then the NA one a few weeks later, then another JPN one in another month... it's coming quickly! I don't even have time to replay any FF nowadays!

i m die hard fan of final fantasy 7 at that time!!!!!:)

now a days many great ff game r out!!!!!

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts
I re-play FFIX yearly. :P
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts

I would have to say VIII for sentimental value (it's still my favie)

Otherwise, X is another one I will replay over again (in fact just finished a replay a couple weeks ago)

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 fs_metal
I re-play FFIX yearly. :P Lady_Bahamut
Amazing game. I replayed it, reached the 4th disc and got stuck. The game wouldn't load
johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 johngebreadman
thats unlucky. My X-2 wont load wither, so i know how you feel. Its not like its a game thats easy to get ahold of withre
were-woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 were-woman
Member since 2005 • 264 Posts
I always replay X over and OVER again! The game was one of my faves and I can't actually put it down when I get started! Pity I lost it and broke my PS2...:(
lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lo_Reaper_ol
Member since 2007 • 4953 Posts
I've always liked FFIX. I played through it at least 3 times before I got stuck on the 4th disk.:cry:
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts

I've always liked FFIX. I played through it at least 3 times before I got stuck on the 4th disk.:cry:lo_Reaper_ol

How on earth did you get stuck on the 4th disc?

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kryu88

[QUOTE="lo_Reaper_ol"]I've always liked FFIX. I played through it at least 3 times before I got stuck on the 4th disk.:cry:Lady_Bahamut

Wait..so have you beaten it? Or have you tried 3 times and have gotten stuck on the 4th disk everytime?

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 fs_metal
I've always liked FFIX. I played through it at least 3 times before I got stuck on the 4th disk.:cry:lo_Reaper_ol
My 4th disc wont load :(
lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lo_Reaper_ol
[QUOTE="Lady_Bahamut"]

[QUOTE="lo_Reaper_ol"]I've always liked FFIX. I played through it at least 3 times before I got stuck on the 4th disk.:cry:kryu88

Wait..so have you beaten it? Or have you tried 3 times and have gotten stuck on the 4th disk everytime?

I beat it twice, then on the third time it kept getting stuck in the battles on the 4th disk. FFVIII did the same, every disk, every time I tried to summon something. I never got to beat it because of that. And FFVII got stuck every time with the Jenova's Head movie. ARRGGG! Just thinking of it makes me MAD! HULK SMASH PUNY PS1 DISK!:evil:

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kryu88
[QUOTE="kryu88"][QUOTE="Lady_Bahamut"]

[QUOTE="lo_Reaper_ol"]I've always liked FFIX. I played through it at least 3 times before I got stuck on the 4th disk.:cry:lo_Reaper_ol

I beat it twice, then on the third time it kept getting stuck in the battles on the 4th disk. FFVIII did the same, every disk, every time I tried to summon something. I never got to beat it because of that. And FFVII got stuck every time with the Jenova's Head movie. ARRGGG! Just thinking of it makes me MAD! HULK SMASH PUNY PS1 DISK!:evil:

Wow...could it have been whatever system you were using and not the disks? Because, that happening to all 3 of those games is rather odd...sucks though.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

I voted for IX. I've replayed it at least 7 times.

However, VI has to be the one I've replayed the most. I've replayed it about 15 times.

lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lo_Reaper_ol
[QUOTE="lo_Reaper_ol"][QUOTE="kryu88"][QUOTE="Lady_Bahamut"]

[QUOTE="lo_Reaper_ol"]I've always liked FFIX. I played through it at least 3 times before I got stuck on the 4th disk.:cry:kryu88

Wow...could it have been whatever system you were using and not the disks? Because, that happening to all 3 of those games is rather odd...sucks though.

I'm not a 100% sure but i don't think so. I've tried playing them on a PS, a PS1, A PS2, and my PC. I haven't had any trouble with the PC yet but I'm just counting the battles.

Sony_FanBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#34 Sony_FanBoy
Member since 2006 • 2993 Posts

I would have to say VIII for sentimental value (it's still my favie)

Otherwise, X is another one I will replay over again (in fact just finished a replay a couple weeks ago)

SymonDezyn
I've replayed VIII and X so many times that I can't remember. Currently going through X again for the somethingth time.