Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts
I've been playing the new re-envisioned Final Fantasy IV on the DS and having a great time, but I do find myself saying things like that was or looked better in the original. For example, I think Kain looked cooler in the original and Cecil's move Dark Wave was way cooler than Darkness. The remake has a lot of cool to it though, but I was wondering what others think. I'd like to hear what you thought was better in the remake over the original and vice-versa. What are somethings the remake should have left alone and what should they have developed more. Also, feel free to include memorable FF IV experiences. I like hearing about that kind of stuff.
MonkeyStew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 MonkeyStew
Member since 2007 • 525 Posts

I don't have a DS, so I really wouldnt know about the remake.

NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts
Actually, I am enjoying ever bit of the remake more then the original. I have no complaints so far.
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts
Unfortunately I cant give any imput on this topic because I never got to play the original. But I thought Id mention that I am very much loving my first time with the game on the DS :D
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
It's been a really long time since I played the original but I love the DS remake so far.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Unfortunately I cant give any imput on this topic because I never got to play the original. But I thought Id mention that I am very much loving my first time with the game on the DS :Dpikastar

Me too. It such a awesome game.:D