This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arath_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Arath_1
Member since 2003 • 4688 Posts

We are currently looking to recruit officer(s) into our ranks here at the Final Fantasy Union. Some positions have been vacated so feel free to make your submissions. Before you do though, I would like to state somethings.

The Officer position isnt a position of power meant to be abused. It is a position of responsibility which in turn means more work. Officers are expected to be on regularly if not posting, browsing the forums to make sure everything is in order. Its not a tag so dont apply if you have no dedication towards the union. We are looking for intelligent posters who are willing to create good discussion and manage the community. Should you be applying for news posting it would still be a welcome bonus if you enjoy the forums.

Written skill is a must and as strange as this may sound patience is also a bonus. You are going to have to deal with somethings on a regular basis which you may tire of (the same topics numerous times for example) we ask that those who apply be aware of this and prepared to deal with it in a mature manner. Should you apply for news posting your quality of writting must be excellent, this includes spelling and punctuation.

So if I havent scared you off yet please write a short paragraph (or long if you will) about why you would make an excellent officer for this union and what position/job you see yourself fulfilling (news/board moderator/features editor, etc).

Thanks for your time and any questions feel free to ask.

seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
Well, I doubt if I've been in this union long enough to be hired(for lack of a better term), but if thats not an issue, here you go. I would like to apply for the position of moderater. The reason I feel I am perfect for this job is I report everything I see wrong, I fully understand all of the ToS, and I check the "ask the mods" often. I usually come here 3 times a day, and although I dont always post, I read everything new. However, there would be a problem occuring around May 25. I will be going to my brothers house, and will be off for around 3 weeks. If this isnt desirable, I understand completely. Thank you for considering my request.
ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 ff-leader
Member since 2006 • 2400 Posts

I would be honoured if you would allow me to become a officer of this site i am on everyday and am the ultimate fan of final fantasy, i always watch advent children and play the game i am constantly thinking of what could happen and making up my own ff stories for example scarlet from ff7 survived and managed to build a lab when larz and yazoo died parts of their body survived and scarlet took their body to the lab as well as a couple of drops of jenovas cells which fell out of the container as kadash was falling. Well by manipulating their dna and creatig a group of cloned slash cyborg shinra soldier dressed warriors 22 in total to help larz and yazoo when they are reawakend by being brought back to life by being injected with some jenova cells etc and science stuff lol well anyway they get brought back kill scarlet and take their soldiers to find cloud. In the meantime cloud is in the church thinking about life and aries when these cyborg slash cloned warrior dressed like a shinra soldier walks in with the shinra warriors weapon and ask cloud to surrender and come with them and cloud cant believe there, there and wonders if rufus has remade shinra and starting recruiting when larz walks in and says remember me cloud ,cloud says but u died . Larz says u will pay what u did to our brother. Cloud says he learnt his lesson and walked into the light why cant u. Larz says liar we have been rejoined with mother and with her few remaining cells inside us will control this planet and tourment eveything in it. The soldiers arrest cloud yazoo comes down in a shinra helicopter outside and thats as far as i got hope u like

linksonick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 linksonick
Member since 2006 • 503 Posts
I would like it if I could be promoted and aplyed for work on the board I would be good on the board because I post alot and I say good logical things not just some short stuff I can also make topics that alot of people will probely post on that plus I not alot about Final Fanstay and have always been a fan to the seires so if I am promoted I will do my duty like an officer should.
asianmoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 asianmoogle
Member since 2005 • 1048 Posts
Hello, I am applying for the position of moderator. I am on Gamespot for about 2 to 3 hours a day. In that time, I tirelessly comb through many forums and posts reading away. I feel that I would be an excellent moderator because I am not overly harsh, but I do take action if deemed necessary. The only problem I see with myself is my low post count, I apologize for this. I will make every effort to post more frequently. Thank you for taking the time to review my application.
SSJ_Nega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SSJ_Nega
Member since 2005 • 3171 Posts
I would love it if you would let me have the postion of officer. I'm on Gamespot for about 6 to 8 hours a day, quite a bit of that time is spent on this board, i'm a mod on a few other unions and i've been told i do a good job, i dont abuse my power and only use it if necessary. It would be an honour to be an officer on one of if not my favourite union. Thank you.
AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#7 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts

I literally only joined this union a few moments ago. But I would be interested in becoming an officer here. It appears to be a well run union that is organised, and i would like to keep it that way for my own benefit. I will try to keep my application brief.

I am normally on GS everyday (as you can tell my post count :P ), and am always browsing the forums. I have been an officer in many unions since i have been in GS (6 currently) as well as a union leader, so am rather experienced in the duties it entails.

I don't mind what position (news / moderator / feature editor) I will do my best in any that potentially come my way. I'm kind of a perfectionist, with games and with anything else i am involved in.

And finally, though not neciseraly relevent. I have played all the FF games except III and XI. So my knowledge of the series is quite high meaning i can contribute alot to the union in general.

If i am not chosen i understand, as i have only been on this union for about 30 minutes now.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
I have been a member of this Union for over 4 months so i know the in's and out's of the expectations of the Union.

I have a lot of Officer Experience and have been an Officer of many Unions (currently 3 as i have resigned from a lot). I am also a Leader of 2 Unions which are not that bad and are rivalling a lot of Unions in the Ranks.

I have a lot of Experience with Updates and News Finding as i have dont it on a great number of Occasions and also do if for my Union (Wont say which one). I us my own words when doing the Updates and i dont use Kiddy words that you see a lot on many other Unions.

I also Moderate any ToS Violators (mainly Spammers). I Moderate on the Spot and then inform the Violator immediately after about there Offence to make sure it doesnt happen again. I also lock repetitive Topics as they are very annoying. I give directions to Threads of which new members dont know where to find as they could be offended if they are treated unfairly.

I like to increase Activity and Discussion at the Union Boards by giving my views and thoughts on certian points of which the discussion is about. Increasing Discussion help to improve Mature and Professional Dicussions with the members which i think every (if not most) Unions should strive towards. It is an Effective way of enjoying the Unions that you are involved with.

The Position that i would like to take on would have to Moderator and if you think that i should have another position on top of that then i would gladly discuss this matter via PM.

If i get the Position then please PM me ASAP.
Thank you for your time.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#10 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts

Hi my name is Sam (Spurs_Fan)

This was one of my first ever unions that i joined and i think it is a great union. I was once an officer here but i was too busy and didn't post much at all, but now i think i can be very very active here now.

I am a very experianced officer as i am a officer in several unions, and the leader of 'The Final Fantasy X Union' And 'Plasma Designs'.

I am a very good poster, great topic maker and good at posting updates. I can make banners, sigs and tags for the union which might help a bit.

I have played most FF's (FFIV - Only a little, FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX and FFX-2). Final Fantasy is my favourite series na dhave lot of experiance 

I think that i would be a very good officer here because i am very dedicated and have the experiance.

Thank you for your time to read this :D

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
I need 2 more officers. 
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
Umm, I'm confused, I just got a notice saying that I was promoted, Is it a mistake, If not I'll be sure to make sure you dont regret your decisions, And I hope it wasnt a mistake, I've wanted to be an officer in this union for a while
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
Umm, I'm confused, I just got a notice saying that I was promoted, Is it a mistake, If not I'll be sure to make sure you dont regret your decisions, And I hope it wasnt a mistake, I've wanted to be an officer in this union for a whilethe_unbroken

No, it wasn't a mistake. I've notice how active you've been and I just had to promote you.
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_unbroken

[QUOTE="the_unbroken"]Umm, I'm confused, I just got a notice saying that I was promoted, Is it a mistake, If not I'll be sure to make sure you dont regret your decisions, And I hope it wasnt a mistake, I've wanted to be an officer in this union for a whileSoulja_West

No, it wasn't a mistake. I've notice how active you've been and I just had to promote you.

Ok boss, I wont let you down

-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
Here's my applicaion.

You can talk to any of my union leaders of which I am an officer in, if you are not sure, but they'll tell you that I am a good officer.

Username: -Pro-Link-
Short: Pro, or link
How long i've been on GS: I have been a member since August 4, 2004. This account is the second one I have had. The other account of mine was leveling up so slow. So I created this one.
Why I would be a good officer: I can make really good banners/Sigs/Tags for the union. I Will also post a bunch in the union, since I am on almost all day, everyday. I have some alot of experience bieng an officer, and I will invite all my friends. And I will Advertise the union as much as I can. I am an officer in 6 unions. I will make useful topics that contain discussion and such, and not off-topic/spam topics. I wil delete/lock topics that have illegal content or that are useless/off-topic/spam topics.  I think I could help make the union an even better place since I am a very good officer

P.S. And just to let you know that I don't expect you to promote me. I just thought that I would see what you say. Because if you don't promote me then no hard feelings, I'll still be a very loyal and active person at FFU.
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 Disgaeamad
Member since 2005 • 19315 Posts

*Ahem* Is this mic on? Ok.

I'm ready to come back to the Final Fantasy Union, Soulja. You know what I can do for the Union, you know my skills amd you know what discussion I can bring. I believe I don't need to state anything else, seeing as you told me that I would be welcomed back.

- Dis

the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_unbroken
Shouldnt thi topic be closed, Or is Soulja still looking for officers