Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
What would you take out of any  RPG game to make Final Fantasy better for you? I would take Oblivion's graphics and Fables gameplay to make the perfect Final Fantasy game for me. I would aslo take World of Warcrafts Online play and Guilds of Wars plot and storyline.
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
Well, I think Fable's gameplay would not suffice for the next gen FF.

I read somewhere that SE is trying to infuse some of the excitement of Advent Children's action into FFXIII...

Personally, I'd like to see combat in the air in huge environments like the Bahamut battle in AC. If they could recreate something like that in a game, it would be awesome.
DaveMcSavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 DaveMcSavage
Member since 2005 • 7172 Posts

Well, I think Fable's gameplay would not suffice for the next gen FF.

I read somewhere that SE is trying to infuse some of the excitement of Advent Children's action into FFXIII...

Personally, I'd like to see combat in the air in huge environments like the Bahamut battle in AC. If they could recreate something like that in a game, it would be awesome.
fuzzysquash

Indeed...well,that's what a new gen of consoles is all about,isn't it,pushing existing boundarys and what not...hopefully they can give us that kind of action in the near future,whenever devs get used to working with the PS3,etc...

csimonma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 csimonma
Member since 2005 • 2820 Posts
I would take Ovlivions graphics.

I think thats about it though because we're talking RPG's only......
Manaka-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 Manaka-kun
Member since 2006 • 1299 Posts

I would agree witht he Oblivion graphics (or the ones XIII has now, they're really good), but Fable gameplay can't hold a candle to FF in any sense whatsoever.

The AC action in this game'd make it excellent though. :P

ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 ff-leader
Member since 2006 • 2400 Posts
Combine kingdom hearts with final fantasy.
Crusader_333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Crusader_333
Member since 2005 • 244 Posts
I dont think it needs anything......I mean this is quite obviously bias but FFs are the best games of all time......graphics are the greatest and personally I find ffvi and ffv graphics awesome fun............I know a lot of games that need more FF components in them, but that would FF less absolutely awesome... .......sorry for my bad vocabulary.....Im very tired :P
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]
I read somewhere that SE is trying to infuse some of the excitement of Advent Children's action into FFXIII...<br /><br />

Read Somewhere? Try the Homepage of The Final Fantasy Union. Also, it is not some, it is almostly every battle sequence in Final Fantasy XIII which will look and feel like Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children (Movie). Very Exciting i know but can they really do it? Well we will see.<br />
gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#9 gamingqueen
Member since 2004 • 31076 Posts
they have to come up with better storyline , not a cheesy one about saving the world i know it's everyone's concern but we need a change ! we do that in every single game ! :P
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
Well what theme in the storyline would you like? Saving the World adds a lot more than any other theme that you could think of.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts

.... I can't think of what it is, but i know there has been things that i have thought could be better. But i can't think of any right now. I will edit this message when i do :P

Dark_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dark_Kain
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts
Heh heh, as long as Final Fantasy keeps alluding to the Star Wars movies like it has done every game in the numbered series and makes the main plots more like suikoden in that everything is not a world saving conflict, then that would make it a little better for me.
juliaryder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 juliaryder
Member since 2006 • 23448 Posts

This may sound biased in opinion, but I have to say it anyway. I love everything about the FF series. The characters are well written for the most part. {a few bad ones here and there} FF has always had incredible cutscenes, including back to the PS1 beginnings. The worlds have always drawn us in from their beauty to their enormous size. The creatures have become household names, like chocobos, moogles, summons-everybody knows Bahamut, including non-players of the games!

FF has always had extensive storylines. This, also, is a FF trademark. The long stories give us time to really know the characters and to fully understand the worlds that they take place on. You soon find yourself emotionally emerged into the story's plight.

FF has always had incredible music with every title. Every game has it's own special song or melody that we instantly recognise. The newer versions have awesome songs complete with words and meaning! Who could forget 1000 Words from X-2? Music also gives us a means of attachment to the games.

I have many other comments, but I will stop for now. The ones listed above are key to FF for me. FF will continue to be great games in my opinion. I believe that the next-gen consoles from Sony will keep giving us more beauty than was ever possible in the past.Our wildest gaming dreams will be fulfilled!

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts

Combine kingdom hearts with final fantasy.ff-leader

That would make a great Final Fantasy game but for the hardcore FF gamers, I don't think they would like it.