killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
well this game comes out tomorrow 9/29 in stores in the US, anybody getting it or anything else you would like to discuss about this antipated DS title?
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 smootheyes2
Member since 2005 • 3203 Posts
Wow. No replies yet.
I reckon it does look pretty good. Although the idea of sticking a game in between games is a bit strange. Still looks pretty solid, combat is pretty different I believe. I do like the idea of Organization XIII being involved too.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 killerband55
i think this union is dead, but i still think its one of the best DS games to come out this year, the multiplayer is a lot of fun
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 smootheyes2
Member since 2005 • 3203 Posts
Haha seems like everything is pretty quiet in a lot of places. I'm actually gonna start playing it in a few days :D
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts
I just finished it a few days ago. I thought it was good. The first half of the game though is kind of slow with a lengthy tutorial. Great for first time players of KH I guess (though I would think they would be extremely confused playing this as their first game) but for fans of KH is was like "ok I know how to jump or swing a keyblade already" :lol: I liked learning more about Roxas and made me want to start playing KH2 again. Overall it was one of the better DS games I have played in awhile. Now I'm looking forward to BbS :D
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 killerband55

I just finished it a few days ago. I thought it was good. The first half of the game though is kind of slow with a lengthy tutorial. Great for first time players of KH I guess (though I would think they would be extremely confused playing this as their first game) but for fans of KH is was like "ok I know how to jump or swing a keyblade already" :lol: I liked learning more about Roxas and made me want to start playing KH2 again. Overall it was one of the better DS games I have played in awhile. Now I'm looking forward to BbS :Dpikastar

glad you liked it, and i'm definitely picking BbS as well (also waiting for KH3, which is coming out "NEVER")