the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts

There has been very little speculation on this matter, But as seen in the special endimg of KH2. Witch can be viewed here. If you dont want it to be spoiled, dont look at the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt4kLwRLfjg&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202

Does this mean there will be a KH3. or is it just a teaser.

CMakaCreative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 CMakaCreative
Member since 2004 • 2107 Posts
I'm sure there will be a KH3 but I doubt it will be like the previous 2. I think they're going in a whole new direction with the follow up (from what I can tell from the secret ending). I wonder how the Disney & Square Enix characters will fit in (if there is any in it).
Am13roses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Am13roses
Member since 2005 • 410 Posts
i hope kingdom hearts eventually breaks away from disney, sure its nostalgic and everything but after a while it just gets plain annoying
Avatar image for deactivated-61d9a1751d6a3
deactivated-61d9a1751d6a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-61d9a1751d6a3
Member since 2005 • 1594 Posts
yeah i think they will have one. i heard that Vincent is suppose to be in it!
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
If i know Square-Enix, there will be quite a few more Kingdom Hearts games to be released. They wont leave it at Kingdom Hearts 2 or even 3. There will be a few more until they run out of ideas then they will create a game that will end the Series.
GreatMno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GreatMno
Member since 2004 • 2601 Posts

small Spoilers, probably

From what I've been able to gather, I think that KH3 will probably have to do with the Keyblade War. Briefly something like this was hinted at during KH1, where the old lady was telling the story about the light and where it went. This means that KH3 will have to go way, way before the other two and tell that story.

At the end of the video above the characters seem to be surrounded by lots and lots of keyblades, but with the 4 or 5 at the center. Maybe there are a few 'Master Keys', and a lot of copies.

djnickz06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 djnickz06
Member since 2006 • 276 Posts
One thing I noticed about KH3 is the graphics. I bet it's going to use the full potential of the PS3. About the story line, I'm not so sure about it.
Cloud2145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Cloud2145
Member since 2006 • 2016 Posts

I hope Sora isn't the main character in this one, and Disney isn't in this one either, I hope.

~SPOILERS~

The three Power Ranger type people in the video are known as "The Chasers" I forgot their names, all I know is Chaser the Enlightened. In the secret vid, when they walk up to 3 keyblades in the ground, if you look close enough at the keyblades, the keyblades are actually The Kingdom Key, The Way to Dawn, and Kingdom Key (Gold version), and the owners of the keyblades, are Sora(Kingdom Key), Riku(The Way to Dawn), and King Mickey(Kingdom Key Gold version). I has been known that after a "Keyblade Master" dies, their keyblade goes somewhere where no one knows. Here's the BIG question, why would their keyblades be on in the middle of a desert like area in the ground? The keyblades look like they weren't used in century's, here's the real question, is Sora, Riku, and King Mickey....dead?

FinalxRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FinalxRain
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts

i personally think Kingdom Hearts would do so much better without Disney

i think they just used Disney as a launching pad or something like that

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts

i personally think Kingdom Hearts would do so much better without Disney

i think they just used Disney as a launching pad or something like that

FinalxRain
Yeah, i dont know why they used Disney Characters in the Kingdom Hearts games because from what i have heard, they make the game a little Childish.
CMakaCreative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CMakaCreative
Member since 2004 • 2107 Posts
Kindom Hearts didn't use Disney characters...I think it's the other way around...it used Final Fantasy characters. Square & Disney did a joint game together, with Disney having more control I believe. I think this game could have easily been done without FF characters (they really didn't play a major role in the game. The Disney characters did play a major role : Donald, Goofy & Mickey (sort of ) where much more apart of the story than any FF character.) Plus 90% of the world were all Disney themed. So if anything, this was more of a Disney game than a SE game. I'm not sure who approached who when they came up with the premise of the game but Disney had more influence in the series right now.
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the_unbroken
The thing I am wanting to know is, What are the Keyblade Wars that it was talking about. I dont remember if it said anything about it through KH. And also, someone said something about keyblades going to a place where no one knows when its user dies, Ane that makes sense, But are thay really intending on killing off Sora, Riku, And King Mickey.
KnightsofRound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#13 KnightsofRound
Member since 2004 • 5819 Posts
I've never wanted to play the game because of the Disney characters.  I'm not saying it's a bad game and I don't have anything against Disney characters but if I wanted to see Disney characters I'd go watch Aladin or something not play as them in a game.
hellsingfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hellsingfan666
Member since 2004 • 602 Posts
I hope they don't make another one, Kingdom hearts is good and all but KH2s (non-secret) ending left me satisfied
mobb463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mobb463
Member since 2005 • 63 Posts

kh would be nothin without disney i mean they need worlds to travel to u wont see them go to the world of Luca while in disney they have thousands upon thousands of world they could write about it isnt kh without disney

Arath_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Arath_1
Member since 2003 • 4688 Posts

kh would be nothin without disney i mean they need worlds to travel to u wont see them go to the world of Luca while in disney they have thousands upon thousands of world they could write about it isnt kh without disneymobb463

I disagree. Its not that Square and Enix are lacking in terms of intellectual properties and rights to create at least a couple of worlds based on their own titles. I really think that creating Disney only worlds is only using half of the license to its full potential. Worlds from Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Front Mission, Vagrant Story... lots to choose from and I think it would really make the game more appealing to a lot more people. My favourite levels anyway tend to be the completely original ones...

Anyway I cant get to much into the conversation as I am still waiting for Kingdom Hearts II to arrive in Europe, but Tetsuya Nomura has already gone on record stating that there will be more Kingdom Hearts in the future. Given the success of the franchise and past words from Yoichi Wada (President) on how Kingdom Hearts is to become one of the three core pillars of Sqauare-Enixs business model, you can bet there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3 at sometime in the future.

Oh and on the subject I would like more Final Fantasy characters to team up with.

the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_unbroken

[QUOTE="mobb463"]kh would be nothin without disney i mean they need worlds to travel to u wont see them go to the world of Luca while in disney they have thousands upon thousands of world they could write about it isnt kh without disneyArath_1

I disagree. Its not that Square and Enix are lacking in terms of intellectual properties and rights to create at least a couple of worlds based on their own titles. I really think that creating Disney only worlds is only using half of the license to its full potential. Worlds from Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Front Mission, Vagrant Story... lots to choose from and I think it would really make the game more appealing to a lot more people. My favourite levels anyway tend to be the completely original ones...

Anyway I cant get to much into the conversation as I am still waiting for Kingdom Hearts II to arrive in Europe, but Tetsuya Nomura has already gone on record stating that there will be more Kingdom Hearts in the future. Given the success of the franchise and past words from Yoichi Wada (President) on how Kingdom Hearts is to become one of the three core pillars of Sqauare-Enixs business model, you can bet there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3 at sometime in the future.

Oh and on the subject I would like more Final Fantasy characters to team up with.

we can always expect some great discusion from you Arath_1. Great job, And I would also like to see more FF charechter's

Sharingan-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 Sharingan-X
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
They only have like 3 more disney worlds that are left. Soner or later they will have to use Final Fantasy worlds.
Beesond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19 Beesond
Member since 2005 • 929 Posts
I would be very happy with a Kingdom Hearts 3 game. But also by what was shown in the secret ending, I do think that it may be half prequel and half sequel, you know starts off by what happens in the past during the keyblade war, you play as different charcters, and then it shoots to the future and picks up where KH2 left off.. "It all begins with birth by sleep" Then again maybe its about Sora, Riku, and the King discovery where there keyblades actually came from, and then having to deal with the legacy of the Keyblade war, or something lol. So it could be a prequel or sequel, either way I am pretty excited at the prospect of either. The only thing I really hope they do, is up the difficulty (a lot), WOW, KH2 was to easy, even on proud mode. And it will be wierd to see how they do cartoony graphics on the PS3.
Fevra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Fevra
Member since 2006 • 51 Posts
The chances of Vincent Valentine being in the 3rd Kingdom hearts(if final fantasy characters make an appearance) are actually quite good. I had read in a gaming article interview(can't remember what though) that if Vincent was to be involved, it would be the 3rd one. During the making of KH2, Vincent had gotten major popularity(well, even more so) due to Advent Children and Dirge of Cerebrus. There were many rumors of him to be in the second one. It was said it wouldn't have worked to due to difficulties with time lines. The fact that KH3 looks to be taking a different turn may actually ensure a chance for Vincent to be in it. I havn't seen any other official information on the matter other than rumors. Although it wasn't a guranteed yes, we have a much better chance for all of us Vincent fans.
GT3racer2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GT3racer2187
Member since 2005 • 2937 Posts
I would love to see more Square elements in the next Kngdom Hearts. I feel that the last 2 games were lacking in Final Fantasy based storylines. I feel that by introducing more Final Fantasy storylines into the game it will strenghen the overall feel of the game. Final Fantasy games have some of the best villains. The only one that did much in Advent Children was Sephiroth and he was not really there to play a major part in the story. Besides, there are only so many Disney villains and I don't want to keep fighting the same bosses every game. How great would it be to fight Seymour or Kuja. Also, if Kingdom Hearts brings back Atlantica I'll be pissed. It was horrible in the first game, and yet they were somehow capable of making it worse in the second installment.

darkkingdomkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 darkkingdomkey
Member since 2006 • 9288 Posts
the guy who made kingdim hearts the game(dont know his name)said that kingdom hearts is sora's story but what could happen is sora could be taken to the futrue and then would have to fight in the keybalde war
S_A_D_U_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 S_A_D_U_1
Member since 2006 • 2052 Posts
well i thinks its pretty obvious that teu are making a 3rd one. its going to be hard to predict what its going to be like though