Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
Personally I wanted cloud to be the main character for crisis core but atleast we get a game thats based on FFVII. DoC was horrible and I hope Square-Enix learn from their mistakes when they made DoC. I'm looking forward to Crisis Core but I don't have a PSP :(
xAGx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xAGx
Member since 2004 • 338 Posts
Personally I wanted cloud to be the main character for crisis core but atleast we get a game thats based on FFVII. DoC was horrible and I hope Square-Enix learn from their mistakes when they made DoC. I'm looking forward to Crisis Core but I don't have a PSP :( Soulja_West

i have to disagree with you there. i just finished the story mode of DoC and i actually enjoyed the story alot. it was something different that kind of focused on some things that werent given a whole lot of attention before. and we all know square is an rpg developer, so if you were expecting this game to be at the level of, lets say splinter cell, then you were just setting yourself up for disappointment. even though the actual gameplay just turned out being mediocre, i could appreciate what square was trying to do; which was to give us some more fvii storyline (which is the main reason i bought it) and to try to make something different. i found the game refreshing, sort of a little vacation from the classic rpg style .

EDIT:  in my ranting i seemed to have fogotten the topic :). so about zack being the main character i think its pretty cool because i consider him an important character in the ffvii universe but his character was given hardly any attention. i think it would be interesting to learn more about zack and his past and all that good stuff. but unfortunately for me i also dont have a psp, but the game shouldnt be coming out for a while now so i should have to to save up for one if i really wanted to.
Vvidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Vvidd
Member since 2006 • 283 Posts
I am actually glad that Cloud will not be the main characted. I think he gets way too much for himself, he was not THAT great. And like xAGx said, it would be cool to learn more about him. And of course I do not have a PSP either, but plan on getting one a very short time before the game comes out most likely. And then as for DoC, I think that it was an excellent game. I think that anyone who did not like it, was just because they were expecting too much from the game and then got disappointed when it was not like what they wanted it to be.
GoPhins123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 GoPhins123
Member since 2005 • 3655 Posts
I think its a good idea, it could make an unknown character popular.
Leonhart24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Leonhart24
Member since 2005 • 1044 Posts

I think its a good idea, it could make an unknown character popular. GoPhins123

Yeah, one more that join the club of Cloud, Squall, Zidane, and Tidus

Crimson_Faith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 Crimson_Faith
Member since 2006 • 7194 Posts
With the installment of a Zack as the main character I feel that we will be granted a new path on an old story, I mean lets face it, as far as SE is concerned The Final Fantasy VII pendulem is not done swinging yet, so its either the same old story that has tired its self out, or a new story, a prequil. As an experienced FF gamer, and as someone that is completly exausted with FFVII I am at a new light, and will be readily awaiting the arival of this game.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
I think it's great. Zack's pretty cool :P
GMAN32X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GMAN32X
Member since 2004 • 1815 Posts
I'm all for it. I would like some more back story on Zack and I think he is an important enough character that she should be in the spotlight.
Versus_XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Versus_XIII
Member since 2006 • 1250 Posts
I give that man his props. After watching him in Last Order, Zack has some crazy skills. I can't wait to see some more stuff from him. 
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#10 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts

I'm all for it. I would like some more back story on Zack and I think he is an important enough character that she should be in the spotlight.GMAN32X

'She' :P. But yeah i agree with him being an important character and there is alot we don't know about him and stuff :P

mikoyasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mikoyasha
Member since 2004 • 1564 Posts
I give that man his props. After watching him in Last Order, Zack has some crazy skills. I can't wait to see some more stuff from him. Versus_XIII

i agree.
Rizhall456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Rizhall456
Member since 2005 • 4045 Posts

i thought DoC was pretty good(yeah, i admit being an ff7 fanboy, but not one of the STUBBORN one), but that's not the topic here =P

im glad Zack is the main character. i wanna learn more about him, we know a whole deal about Cloud already. and also, zack needs his moment of glory, he owned in last order, but he also GOT owned at the end. i wanna see his personal style in real time action also.

Avatar image for Auron_Caladbolg
Auron_Caladbolg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Auron_Caladbolg
Member since 2006 • 58 Posts
If you look at the special fetures in Advent Children they say that AC is the conclusion of clouds story, They also say DoC is Vincent's conclusion. They have to start using other characters.
Sethachu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sethachu
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
i am really glad. so far the VII compilation has been a huge disappointment. i really liked advent children but it was confusing and didnt quite live up to my expectations. i rented DoC with my friend and we played it for about 4 or 5 hours because it was boring and terrible. i dont have great expectations for crisis core due to the crappy quality of DoC so if they included cloud as the main character i would be INFURIATED, spoiling his good name. lets keep cloud where he belongs, in the best video game yet made.
shag2sheeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 shag2sheeps
Member since 2004 • 282 Posts

[QUOTE="GoPhins123"]I think its a good idea, it could make an unknown character popular. Leonhart24

Yeah, one more that join the club of Cloud, Squall, Zidane, and Tidus

I don't like Zidane or Tidus so they aren't in my club...