souledge959

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 souledge959
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts
Ok it's time that I end this love hate match with KH I called in a little angry on a hotspot pod cast because some one was bashing one of my favorite games (KH) I want to clarified that I seen it as a fun game that I and many of my Friends enjoined. I did also say that you should beat a game before you judge and maybe that was a little wrong on my part but my point was that I see KH as a good game and that is my opinion and sure I want other people to consider it a good game. Though I not telling you that you must go play it and love it under penalty of death so post you hate or not because I here and I can take any comment thrown at me.
Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#2 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts

Sorry kid, but that's not the way FFE works. If you want to say this sort of thing, then blog it. There's not much conversation to be had about this. I personally love KH, I never hear anyone bashing it.

Avatar image for lightwarrior179
lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#3 lightwarrior179
Member since 2006 • 3422 Posts

Ok it's time that I end this love hate match with KH I called in a little angry on a hotspot pod cast because some one was bashing one of my favorite games (KH) I want to clarified that I seen it as a fun game that I and many of my Friends enjoined. I did also say that you should beat a game before you judge and maybe that was a little wrong on my part but my point was that I see KH as a good game and that is my opinion and sure I want other people to consider it a good game. Though I not telling you that you must go play it and love it under penalty of death so post you hate or not because I here and I can take any comment thrown at me. souledge959

The attitude of wanting other people to like the thing you like is often what starts the ugliest of ugliest arguments. While,I respect the fact that you like KH and it's only natural for you to get annoyed by someone bashing it unnecessarily,but you should have that much confidence and faith on your liking for KH which shouldn't get "hurt" or "shaken" by anyone's bashing which would make you argue back to him.

So,the next time you come across a KH-basher, give him the reasons why YOU like KH and not the reasons why HE should like KH. And just see how fast the argument ends. ;)

It's always best not to enforce your opinion on somebody and I am not blaming you for anything.

Peace.Â