xAGx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xAGx
Member since 2004 • 338 Posts
after square cranks out all the compilation of ffvii games and the ffxiii's, do you think they will eventually do a compilation of any other past games? personally, i would enjoy a compilation of ffviii, like a movie that would serve as a prequel to the events of the game or something, idk. but what do you guys think?
Vvidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Vvidd
Member since 2006 • 283 Posts
Honestly I do not think they will. I think that the only reason Final Fantasy had the movie AC done was because of so many fans wanting the movie to be made after a short clip was produced for Fans. I do not think they will do anything else for any of the other older games.
SladeMcGowan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 SladeMcGowan
Member since 2004 • 76 Posts

I would love for there to be a compilation of FFVI, but then again, Square Enix would have to actually have to respect all the old-school gamers they have in their fanbase and we all know that'll never happen.

Cheers!

Jessica

Master_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Master_Odin
Member since 2005 • 4932 Posts
I don't that will really happen. The real reason that AC was made was because of the ending of the original Final Fantasy VII. The game's ending showed what seemed to be Red XIII running up a hill with two children and look upon a Midgar covered in trees and moss. That left the ending wide open and no one was quite sure on what had happened to all hte other characters. Of course this left much debate on what had happened at the end of the movie and much of the Final Fantasy VII fanbase debated. However, there was a small chunk that complained, about it not being a conclusive ending and the fact that there was a sequel to FFX made it only worse. Square finally realized that it would be profitable to make a sequel to FFVII and that is why FFVII was made. This is just my theory on it.

Crimson_Faith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Crimson_Faith
Member since 2006 • 7194 Posts
I dont feel that any older games will have anything done to them, SE is going to work on VII and XIII for a while, And after that it would be apairnt that they will move on to new things. But I wouldnt mind if they did something with FFIV, But Knowing SE theyd ruin it.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#6 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts

after square cranks out all the compilation of ffvii games and the ffxiii's, do you think they will eventually do a compilation of any other past games? personally, i would enjoy a compilation of ffviii, like a movie that would serve as a prequel to the events of the game or something, idk. but what do you guys think?
xAGx

I would like it if they made a movie for every FF game :P. But i don't think they will. I think after all the FFVII spin-offs and all the FFXIII games, they will just make FFXIV, FFXV etc. but who knows. :)

Versus_XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Versus_XIII
Member since 2006 • 1250 Posts

I pray that they don't the FF XIII compilation is headache in itself. After hearing 3 games will be released and additional one to be trademarked..makes one worry. I even heard a rumor of two additional ones from Famitsu. Famitsu hasn't confirmed it..I'm guessing it as a rumor. If there is 6...we won't see FFXIV for a long time.

I won't mind a remake of FFI-FFVI. This would be good for the people who haven't played those games. *points* Yeah..you! 

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Spurs_Fan

I pray that they don't the FF XIII compilation is headache in itself. After hearing 3 games will be released and additional one to be trademarked..makes one worry. I even heard a rumor of two additional ones from Famitsu. Famitsu hasn't confirmed it..I'm guessing it as a rumor. If there is 6...we won't see FFXIV for a long time.

I won't mind a remake of FFI-FFVI. This would be good for the people who haven't played those games. *points* Yeah..you! 

Versus_XIII

Yeah i would like to see 1 to 6 remade because i havn't played a few of them

Master_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Master_Odin
Member since 2005 • 4932 Posts

I would like it if they made a movie for every FF game :P. But i don't think they will.

Spurs_Fan
There have been rumors of a FFX movie that is supposed to come out. However, I'm not sure if it's been confirmed yet or not.
Crimson_Faith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Crimson_Faith
[QUOTE="Spurs_Fan"]

I would like it if they made a movie for every FF game :P. But i don't think they will.

Master_Odin
There have been rumors of a FFX movie that is supposed to come out. However, I'm not sure if it's been confirmed yet or not.

Yeah theres been rumors going around for a while, But no one really knows if its true or not.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Spurs_Fan
[QUOTE="Spurs_Fan"]

Master_Odin

Yeah i hope they do confirm it

Crimson_Faith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Crimson_Faith
[QUOTE="Master_Odin"][QUOTE="Spurs_Fan"]

Spurs_Fan

Not me I've gotten so tired of the FF movies, Even though theres only 2, But I guess I wouldnt mind if it was a prequil.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Spurs_Fan
[QUOTE="Spurs_Fan"][QUOTE="Master_Odin"][QUOTE="Spurs_Fan"]

Crimson_Faith

Not me I've gotten so tired of the FF movies, Even though theres only 2, But I guess I wouldnt mind if it was a prequil.

I'm not tired of movies!. But yeah a prequal would be cool

Versus_XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Versus_XIII
A prequel for X in regards to the Machina war would be nice. I'm just worried SE won't have enough time for it. 
Crimson_Faith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Crimson_Faith
Well thats not what I had in mind when I said prequil, But now that I think about it that would make a good movie if they did it right, Since it would have a diffirent timeline than X, SE wouldnt have anything to live up to. And it would also be very interesting to see.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Spurs_Fan
That prequal does sound good. But SE could make a mess out of it. Could turn bad. Maybe it's best if they left FFX alone :lol:
Crimson_Faith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Crimson_Faith
That prequal does sound good. But SE could make a mess out of it. Could turn bad. Maybe it's best if they left FFX alone :lol:Spurs_Fan
Youll soon learn that SE can mess anything up, They are really getting bad.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Spurs_Fan

[QUOTE="Spurs_Fan"]That prequal does sound good. But SE could make a mess out of it. Could turn bad. Maybe it's best if they left FFX alone :lol:Crimson_Faith
Youll soon learn that SE can mess anything up, They are really getting bad.

Thats why they shoul probably leave FFX alone :P

manhunt1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 manhunt1001
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts
I believe FFVIII left a lot of un-opened possibilities, A Seifer third person action game anyone?, to future installments. They could go into the past and look more into Laguna or even a game set in the present world of FFVIII. FFVII and FFX have had to much publicity and really it would be great for the other FF games to get some.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Spurs_Fan

I believe FFVIII left a lot of un-opened possibilities, A Seifer third person action game anyone?, to future installments. They could go into the past and look more into Laguna or even a game set in the present world of FFVIII. FFVII and FFX have had to much publicity and really it would be great for the other FF games to get some.manhunt1001

I agree with you. And the Seifer game sounds cool :P

Versus_XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Versus_XIII

I don't know. An additonal Final Fantasy VIII? I always thought the game was complete. What's there to make? A Seifer storyline does sound cool though. I'm afraid SE would just make sequels to their previous games than make actual ones.

manhunt1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 manhunt1001
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts

I don't know. An additonal Final Fantasy VIII? I always thought the game was complete. What's there to make? A Seifer storyline does sound cool though. I'm afraid SE would just make sequels to their previous games than make actual ones.

Versus_XIII

The game does kind of end in a all too happy note but there is plenty you can scretch out from the FFVIII world and still make enjoyable. Personally playing as Laguna, in more depth, while you see him before the events of FFVIII would be a perfect idea for a game.

I dont think they should stretch out the series too much further though. They broke tradition with FFX-2 with the first direct sequel so I think now it would be the perfect time too look back at previous FF's since it isnt so frowned upon.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Spurs_Fan
[QUOTE="Versus_XIII"]

manhunt1001

The game does kind of end in a all too happy note but there is plenty you can scretch out from the FFVIII world and still make enjoyable. Personally playing as Laguna, in more depth, while you see him before the events of FFVIII would be a perfect idea for a game.

I dont think they should stretch out the series too much further though. They broke tradition with FFX-2 with the first direct sequel so I think now it would be the perfect time too look back at previous FF's since it isnt so frowned upon.

That is so true! :P