ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
Give me your thought on this game people. I would like to know what you think of this game.
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts

Give me your thought on this game people. I would like to know what you think of this game.ffxjunky06

I didn't finished the game because I found it quite boring.

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#3 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts

very different to x.

it is good but is the most disapointing game ive played.

it looked really good but was different than i thought.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ffxjunky06

[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"]Give me your thought on this game people. I would like to know what you think of this game.Soulja_West

I didn't finished the game because I found it quite boring.

You should have finished the game. It is an ok game and can keep you occupied for a long time. If you done the side quests then you might have found this a good game. Think about it. I have completed this game on a great number of times.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ffxjunky06

very different to x.

it is good but is the most disapointing game ive played.

it looked really good but was different than i thought.

jordina

Yes i agree with you there m8. It was a lot different from FFX, maybe too much changes in it. It is an enjoyable game anyways cause it is the second part to a story and you have to complete this game in certain ways inorder to get the ending that you are looking for. It is a good game nonetheless.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jordina

i played the game by travelling up the world by foot in each chapter.

this is a good way to play the game.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ffxjunky06

jordina
Yes i agree it is the best way to make sure you get everything. Do you know that i cant get 100%, i gave 99% and i cant get that last 1%. It is really annoying and i have done everything, i have even completed the secret chamber bit in Bevelle (100 floors, 6 Bosses, 1 boss per 20 floors, except from floor 100 where you fight 2 extraordinary Bosses and let me tell you this, it is extremely hard).
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jordina
[QUOTE="jordina"]

ffxjunky06

Yes i agree it is the best way to make sure you get everything. Do you know that i cant get 100%, i gave 99% and i cant get that last 1%. It is really annoying and i have done everything, i have even completed the secret chamber bit in Bevelle (100 floors, 6 Bosses, 1 boss per 20 floors, except from floor 100 where you fight 2 extraordinary Bosses and let me tell you this, it is extremely hard).

i know, i had to cheat.

i read once that you have to enter the thunder plains in chapter one by airship.

if you dont then you wont get the percentage.

OGEpisodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 OGEpisodes
Member since 2003 • 2543 Posts
The worst FF of them all. Total rubbish that took everything that FFX had made up. Crap music, annoying characters, no story. The only positive was the great battle system.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"][QUOTE="jordina"]

jordina

i know, i had to cheat.

i read once that you have to enter the thunder plains in chapter one by airship.

if you dont then you wont get the percentage.

Yes well i have already done this. i fly everywhere in ever chapter so i should have that percentage. So of the Missions and Side Quests where a bit weird to me. Some shouldnt have been in the game.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ffxjunky06
The worst FF of them all. Total rubbish that took everything that FFX had made up. Crap music, annoying characters, no story. The only positive was the great battle system.Somegamer
Hey i hated the Battle System, it was so aweful.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jordina

The worst FF of them all. Total rubbish that took everything that FFX had made up. Crap music, annoying characters, no story. The only positive was the great battle system.Somegamer

i see your point a little.

the game was extremely disapointing, no music from x was in it, rikku & yuna had changed but the story seemed like it was missing something.

these are the lower points of x-2.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ffxjunky06

[QUOTE="Somegamer"]The worst FF of them all. Total rubbish that took everything that FFX had made up. Crap music, annoying characters, no story. The only positive was the great battle system.jordina

i see your point a little.

the game was extremely disapointing, no music from x was in it, rikku & yuna had changed but the story seemed like it was missing something.

these are the lower points of x-2.

Yes the Music had changed completely. It went from adventurous music to crazy music that only a child would love. This was 1 of the biggest disapiontments for me too. It may be the weakest of the series but i like it still. That would say a lot for the FF games if FFX2 is the weakest of the series and there are a good number of people who like it.
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
Its not really Bad, But Square-Enix took a huge risk by making a sequell to a game like FFX. Over all its an ok game, but by no means is it better then other games, Truthfully the only great thing it had going for it was half naked weman
FF12BK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 FF12BK
Member since 2006 • 917 Posts
It is not the best, but at least it make me laugh everytime i played.  The story is kind of funny, especially Rikku and her brother.  The systems is great and fast, customes are creative, but too bad no summons. 
Dark_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Dark_Kain
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts
This is the epitome of a game that you do not play for the story. Story was bad. Characters became mirror images of their former selves. Music was campy and lacked depth. As well as a few minor flaws here and there. What this game was good for was being a good time killer. No missions were too long, and the battle system was fast paced. I would say this is the Final Fantasy USA (Mystic Quest) of this generation.
Master_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 Master_Odin
Member since 2005 • 4932 Posts

[QUOTE="Somegamer"]The worst FF of them all. Total rubbish that took everything that FFX had made up. Crap music, annoying characters, no story. The only positive was the great battle system.ffxjunky06
Hey i hated the Battle System, it was so aweful.

Yeah, I just didn't like that job system. In my opinion, it was kinda pointless.

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jordina
well, from what ive played of ff2, its shaping out to be my least favourite.
SSJ_Nega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SSJ_Nega
Member since 2005 • 3171 Posts

I fully agree with you.
DarkBigBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 DarkBigBoss
Member since 2005 • 27 Posts
The story was kinda stupid, and your team is integrated for girls only. The problem was that the game main theme was the problem of Yuna and the story of yujin, but the world was not in problem, there wasnt a great villain who wanted to destroy the world (Vegnagun was a stupid machine), so, you play only because you feel bad with the ending of FFX and you want to see if yuna meets tidus again.
kingdom09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kingdom09
Member since 2005 • 53071 Posts
Well I think it was too girly, but other then that it wasn't too bad:P