gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts
It's changed sooooooooo much.In a good way though.FFXIII for the PS3 should be a really good game.
zaper7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 zaper7
Member since 2004 • 2071 Posts
It has changed a lot, but it has changed for the better, and most have been very good. I cant wait for 12 to come out, but 13 on the PS3 will be so cool, I am just sad the PS3 will cost about $500 :shock:
master_of_yore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 master_of_yore
Member since 2005 • 5141 Posts
I havent even thought that far ahead to FFXIII but I'm sure is will be awsome.
svchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 svchaos
Member since 2005 • 3374 Posts
i hope it doesnt chang to much though :cry:
svchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 svchaos
Member since 2005 • 3374 Posts
i hope it doesnt chang to much though :cry:
happymog32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 happymog32
Member since 2005 • 819 Posts
i hope that the only thing that FF changes on is the graphics.
phazonsamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 phazonsamus
Member since 2005 • 6147 Posts

i only thing i want to change is the Graphics to get better obviously and the Diffuculty i want a choice setting where you can make it harder because FF 9, 10 , 10-2 were all easy

the hardest thing on the them was the optinal bosses and they was rock solid which was good.

Jalapenos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jalapenos
Member since 2003 • 1597 Posts

i hope it doesnt chang to much though :cry:svchaos

Me2

jtrox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jtrox
Member since 2005 • 204 Posts
still great game play, still great music, and still great graphics that only improve over time. some of the stories havent been that good but not every game can be a home run. people are expecting a lot from the up coming ff games and i think they will deliever.
xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xVxObliVioNxVx
Member since 2005 • 7764 Posts

A lot more then just the graphics will be upraded in FFXIII, considering that it is the next generation FF game.

In my opinion, I think the next generation FF game will be non-linear with a world that changes through the decisions the player makes. I am saying this because Square has attempted a non-linear approach on FF X-2, that way they can see on what parts they did good on and on what parts they did not good on. This should give them enough experiece for non-linear stories to made for FF XIII. Also, the producer of FFX and FFX-2 is also the producer of FFXIII. And the part about the changing world; sony has shown a tech demo of how a world can change on the PS3, so assuming that FFXIII will be released on the PS3, I am more then sure that this feature will be in the game.

Great Topic :)

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Nimroc
Member since 2004 • 6052 Posts

A lot more then just the graphics will be upraded in FFXIII, considering that it is the next generation FF game.

In my opinion, I think the next generation FF game will be non-linear with a world that changes through the decisions the player makes. I am saying this because Square has attempted a non-linear approach on FF X-2, that way they can see on what parts they did good on and on what parts they did not good on. This should give them enough experiece for non-linear stories to made for FF XIII. Also, the producer of FFX and FFX-2 is also the producer of FFXIII. And the part about the changing world; sony has shown a tech demo of how a world can change on the PS3, so assuming that FFXIII will be released on the PS3, I am more then sure that this feature will be in the game.

xVxObliVioNxVx

I have to say that I hope that they don't use that feature in a mainstream FF, because it don't fit into the mainstream Final Fantasy games.

It would fit better in a next generation MMORPG instead of a single player story based game.

tydeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tydeth
Member since 2004 • 2022 Posts
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

Nimroc

I have to say that I hope that they don't use that feature in a mainstream FF, because it don't fit into the mainstream Final Fantasy games.

It would fit better in a next generation MMORPG instead of a single player story based game.

If game would offer you more options and choices in gameplay that would be good, next-gen Final Fantasy world will be eye-candy I hope because of the better graphics and physics, also developers could make everything they wanted with all the new tools and fast new hardware, just hope the main gameplay style doesn't change, graphics is not more important than gameplay in FF games.

ecaftraf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ecaftraf
Member since 2005 • 182 Posts

xVxObliVioNxVx

what he said

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

tydeth

If game would offer you more options and choices in gameplay that would be good, next-gen Final Fantasy world will be eye-candy I hope because of the better graphics and physics, also developers could make everything they wanted with all the new tools and fast new hardware, just hope the main gameplay style doesn't change, graphics is not more important than gameplay in FF games.

But if it was like the player could change the gameworld by his/her actions in the game it would be much harder for the developer to create a great story unless it is a ever changing MMORPG

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

Nimroc

But if it was like the player could change the gameworld by his/her actions in the game it would be much harder for the developer to create a great story unless it is a ever changing MMORPG

I agree with you on that one but I really think its going to happen in a mainstream FF title. There are ways of creating a non-linear story but still protecting the core storyline of the game. If square does this non-linearity but keep it limited to protect the core storyline then I would be more then happy. Also it would give the player a chance to play as a bad guy and be able to finish the game in multiple endings. KOTOR took the non-linear approach and it worked great on that game.

naz18h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 naz18h
Member since 2004 • 17231 Posts
It has changed....but FFX-2 change is a no no.
Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

xVxObliVioNxVx

I agree with you on that one but I really think its going to happen in a mainstream FF title. There are ways of creating a non-linear story but still protecting the core storyline of the game. If square does this non-linearity but keep it limited to protect the core storyline then I would be more then happy. Also it would give the player a chance to play as a bad guy and be able to finish the game in multiple endings. KOTOR took the non-linear approach and it worked great on that game.

Yeah, maybe, but I don't feel that the KOTOR way is the same as Final Fantasy or do you? :)

In a limited way it could be cool, but it would have to be very limited to be able to give room to such stories as in the earlier FF games.

A everchanging world by the players would fit best in a MMORPG because then it could be maintaned so that it don't crashes together because of that the actions of players did too much for the game to be able to hold the game together :)

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

Nimroc

Yeah, maybe, but I don't feel that the KOTOR way is the same as Final Fantasy or do you? :)

In a limited way it could be cool, but it would have to be very limited to be able to give room to such stories as in the earlier FF games.

A everchanging world by the players would fit best in a MMORPG because then it could be maintaned so that it don't crashes together because of that the actions of players did too much for the game to be able to hold the game together :)

No, I guess KOTOR is not the same as FF but I am just using it as an example to what square could do.:)

Personally I would prefer a linear game, but since FFXIII is going to be the next generation FF game there has to be a big change in the story telling. Every generation in FF history the story has evolved at some level.

-FF4-the story didn't revolve around just the party itself like in the first three FF games but it evoled. Character development upraded dramatically, therefore making the story more imersive as each character affected the story in a different way.

-FF7-powerful scenes where told through FMVs, and the story focused more on a single protegonist then the whole party.

-FF10-for the first time in FF history you could hear the FF characters voices. Plus with the added graphics, the character where showing off their emotions on their faces.

So now that FFXIII is going to be the next-gen FF, there story telling has to evovle. Maybe the story will only evolve graphically, where FMV will not be needed anymore because the graphics on the PS3 look just like them. But I think that it will evolve even more, through non-linearity and a changing world, that the player has an affect on through disicion making. But maybe not, its just my theory.

If square those do that, I hope that the core story will stay protected because I don't want to end the game in 10 hours because of the dicisions I made.:P

As for it working in a MMORPG, I wouldn't know because I never a played a MMORPG game. I only watched my friend play FFXI and that's it. :)

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

xVxObliVioNxVx

No, I guess KOTOR is not the same as FF but I am just using it as an example to what square could do.:)

Personally I would prefer a linear game, but since FFXIII is going to be the next generation FF game there has to be a big change in the story telling. Every generation in FF history the story has evolved at some level.

-FF4-the story didn't revolve around just the party itself like in the first three FF games but it evoled. Character development upraded dramatically, therefore making the story more imersive as each character affected the story in a different way.

-FF7-powerful scenes where told through FMVs, and the story focused more on a single protegonist then the whole party.

-FF10-for the first time in FF history you could hear the FF characters voices. Plus with the added graphics, the character where showing off their emotions on their faces.

So now that FFXIII is going to be the next-gen FF, there story telling has to evovle. Maybe the story will only evolve graphically, where FMV will not be needed anymore because the graphics on the PS3 look just like them. But I think that it will evolve even more, through non-linearity and a changing world, that the player has an affect on through disicion making. But maybe not, its just my theory.

If square those do that, I hope that the core story will stay protected because I don't want to end the game in 10 hours because of the dicisions I made.:P

As for it working in a MMORPG, I wouldn't know because I never a played a MMORPG game. I only watched my friend play FFXI and that's it. :)

I don't think that they will make a such big step into non-linear because I think that Square are too uncertain of how the fans would think about it.:)

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

Nimroc

I don't think that they will make a such big step into non-linear because I think that Square are too uncertain of how the fans would think about it.:)

well ever since FFX was released people have been complaining about the game having no originality and being very linear. I mean no FF games was as linear as FFX, you just fallowed one road. That's why square made FFX-2 non-linear and original, but they just didn't do it right. Also, FFX-2 grossed a lot of sales and negitive criticism, but the negitive criticism was not about the game being non-linear, it was about it being original in a bad way. FFX-2 is proof that sqaure has tried something original and non-linear, and there is still a big chance that they are going to try it again in my opinion. :)

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

xVxObliVioNxVx

well ever since FFX was released people have been complaining about the game having no originality and being very linear. I mean no FF games was as linear as FFX, you just fallowed one road. That's why square made FFX-2 non-linear and original, but they just didn't do it right. Also, FFX-2 grossed a lot of sales and negitive criticism, but the negitive criticism was not about the game being non-linear, it was about it being original in a bad way. FFX-2 is proof that sqaure has tried something original and non-linear, and there is still a big chance that they are going to try it again in my opinion. :)

Yes but this that you have talked about is something they have not got right in any type of game yet :P

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

Nimroc

Yes but this that you have talked about is something they have not got right in any type of game yet :P

yeah but its something that you see in more and more games today. Soon a linear game might just seem unacceptable.

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

xVxObliVioNxVx

yeah but its something that you see in more and more games today. Soon a linear game might just seem unacceptable.

I don't think so, that would be the same thing as to say that a book or movie is unacceptable

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

Nimroc

I don't think so, that would be the same thing as to say that a book or movie is unacceptable

I agree but in the long run with the series being full of linear storylines the fans could get tired of it and ask for a non-linear FF game. Fans after all critcized FFX for being too linear.

But I would like non-linear storylines to be an option in the game. I want to be able to play a linear story and then replay it with the non-linear option. But could be quite costly for the production of it.

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

xVxObliVioNxVx

I agree but in the long run with the series being full of linear storylines the fans could get tired of it and ask for a non-linear FF game. Fans after all critcized FFX for being too linear.

But I would like non-linear storylines to be an option in the game. I want to be able to play a linear story and then replay it with the non-linear option. But could be quite costly for the production of it.

I would like to quote one of the head developers of Everquest here

"The consumers don't really know what they want"

I would say that that can be true in many cases :)

A nonlinear option could be cool but also as you said too costly.

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

Nimroc

:lol: that just jumped right in your face, but true.

Have you noticed how me and you take over most of the threads on this board. I wonder if anyone is listen to our conversions. Most of them are probably saying "that is just way too much for me to read, pass." :P

Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Nimroc
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

xVxObliVioNxVx

:lol: that just jumped right in your face, but true.

Have you noticed how me and you take over most of the threads on this board. I wonder if anyone is listen to our conversions. Most of them are probably saying "that is just way too much for me to read, pass." :P

atleast we keep the union somewhat alive :)

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 xVxObliVioNxVx
so true, I wonder where shadesof6 went, he was the only one who would activily participate in our discussions.
Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Nimroc

so true, I wonder where shadesof6 went, he was the only one who would activily participate in our discussions.xVxObliVioNxVx

Yeah, I have wondered that for some time too

choasgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 choasgod
Member since 2005 • 5710 Posts
yep FF has been great over these past years only changing for better ( except x-2 ) , i would however like to see a difficulty mode AKA first time you play through on medium which unlocks hard ( a little like x -2 with 'new game' and 'new game + '
ffsage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ffsage
Member since 2005 • 2028 Posts

As the years went by, the fighting diminished, and the story took over. eventually, ff games will actuallly be just movies. Is that really what you want? I hope it doesn't end up like this.

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 xVxObliVioNxVx

As the years went by, the fighting diminished, and the story took over. eventually, ff games will actuallly be just movies. Is that really what you want? I hope it doesn't end up like this.

ffsage

I don't think it will, but I do think that the story will be much more important then gameplay. The thing is with video games, it's becomming more and more popular each year and is getting very close to becomming more popular then movies which will lead it to becomming the ultimate entertainment media of the future. Director Peter Jackson said that a story is much better told in a game then it ever could in a movie or book. This is because in a game, the player is given the chance learn more and deeper about the character and even experience their emotional battles.

( FVII spoilers) For example, when Aerith died, most players felt similar pain that Cloud did. Here is this Character that we get to know so well over the course of the game and then she dies, of course we are going to be all emotinal about it but to what extend. I for one, was more emotially sad for Aeith's death then for any character of a book or movie.

rrric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rrric
Member since 2003 • 2408 Posts
I expect and hope the ps3 FF will be more interactive
Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Nimroc
[QUOTE="ffsage"]

xVxObliVioNxVx

I don't think it will, but I do think that the story will be much more important then gameplay. The thing is with video games, it's becomming more and more popular each year and is getting very close to becomming more popular then movies which will lead it to becomming the ultimate entertainment media of the future. Director Peter Jackson said that a story is much better told in a game then it ever could in a movie or book. This is because in a game, the player is given the chance learn more and deeper about the character and even experience their emotional battles.

( FVII spoilers) For example, when Aerith died, most players felt similar pain that Cloud did. Here is this Character that we get to know so well over the course of the game and then she dies, of course we are going to be all emotinal about it but to what extend. I for one, was more emotially sad for Aeith's death then for any character of a book or movie.

I have to admit that I wouldn't mind if Final Fantasy lost the whole gameplay and made it as a long movie instead as long as the story grow up more.

There is still things in even the more complex RPGs that make them too much childish, an example is character death, how often do you see named characters that actually dies exept maybe some villians but that is not very often that either.

RPGs with really great stories shouldn't try to be like movies, rather as books.

Books is in the end the most grown form of story telling

MC_RaZaR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MC_RaZaR
Member since 2004 • 5640 Posts
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="ffsage"]

Nimroc

I have to admit that I wouldn't mind if Final Fantasy lost the whole gameplay and made it as a long movie instead as long as the story grow up more.

There is still things in even the more complex RPGs that make them too much childish, an example is character death, how often do you see named characters that actually dies exept maybe some villians but that is not very often that either.

RPGs with really great stories shouldn't tyr to be like movies, rather as books.

I agree with you that Final Fantasy is still good as long as the stroryline and plot is strong and solid.

xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 xVxObliVioNxVx
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="ffsage"]

Nimroc

RPGs with really great stories shouldn't try to be like movies, rather as books.

Yeah, I think that RPG games have a higher potential of telling a story then any movie and even a book. But like you said, more video games need to tell stories like books where they are not short and simple like in many movies.

Summonspell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Summonspell
Member since 2005 • 53 Posts
Nimroc wrote:xVxObliVioNxVx wrote:ffsage wrote:

Yeah, I think that RPG games have a higher potential of telling a story then any movie and even a book. But like you said, more video games need to tell stories like books where they are not short and simple like in many movies.

i just think that ff is cool and that it would always be like that
kelly11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kelly11
Member since 2003 • 744 Posts
The thought of FFXIII makes me excited! They will surely be groundbreaking graphics with the capabilities of PS3. I really can't wait for it!!
ffsage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ffsage
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="tydeth"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"]

xVxObliVioNxVx

yeah, not having an overworld in ff10 was a total bummer, even though it was very good. I am a star wars nerd too and liked KOTOR, but there just wasn't enough battles for an rpg.

ffsage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ffsage
[QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="ffsage"]

xVxObliVioNxVx

You just don't get it do, you? video games are called video GAMES for a reason. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TA PLAY THEM! LIKE A GAME! I also think story is one of the biggest parts of a game, but that is only under the gameplay. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance doesn't have an great story but its just plain FUN!!!!!!!

kira7w7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kira7w7
Member since 2005 • 1185 Posts
i hope it doesnt chang to much though :cry:svchaos
i agree..
naz18h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 naz18h
Member since 2004 • 17231 Posts
I dont like the change
Nimroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Nimroc
[QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="Nimroc"][QUOTE="xVxObliVioNxVx"][QUOTE="ffsage"]

ffsage

You just don't get it do, you? video games are called video GAMES for a reason. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TA PLAY THEM! LIKE A GAME! I also think story is one of the biggest parts of a game, but that is only under the gameplay. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance doesn't have an great story but its just plain FUN!!!!!!!

Ok, then they can call it something else just they make it better :wink:

there is different types of players and if there is more people like me then there is those who often care more about a good and linear story than a addictive gameplay :)

A game shouldn't just be able to give a feeling of fun, but other feelings too, just as movie or book and as long as there is something you can control in it it will still be a game.

CeLiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 CeLiS
Member since 2005 • 1285 Posts
Final Fantasy has progessed over the years, and yes it is changing, and advancing in its graphics. I just hope they dont change Final Fantasy, because it is the best RPG I have ever played. If they change the storyline, i'm going to be really mad.
tremo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#45 tremo01
Member since 2005 • 13877 Posts
I don't really know, I was really shocked when they scrapped the ATB system for Final Fantasy XII