Auron_Caladbolg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Auron_Caladbolg
Member since 2006 • 58 Posts
Do you think they'll remake FF7 for the PS3?
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 IceDefenseGod
Member since 2005 • 3842 Posts
They're going to.
Master_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Master_Odin
Member since 2005 • 4932 Posts
At the present time, Square-Enix hasn't announced that they're going to be making a remake for the PS3. In fact, SE has denied the rumor twice already and said they aren't. Just thought I should put this out there so people don't think that it is on the way.
Clidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Clidus
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts
Ya, I don't think there gonna make a FF7 remake. Just cause FF7 Advent Children came out and the PS3 demo doesn't mean they'll remake it. They already have a FF XIII in development so i wouldn't count on it. Not untill really far into the future at least. Just for some info they did remake FF III. I can't wait!:lol:
SladeMcGowan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 SladeMcGowan
Member since 2004 • 76 Posts

Ya, I don't think there gonna make a FF7 remake. Just cause FF7 Advent Children came out and the PS3 demo doesn't mean they'll remake it. They already have a FF XIII in development so i wouldn't count on it. Not untill really far into the future at least. Just for some info they did remake FF III. I can't wait!:lol:Clidus

Totally agree!  Just because they tease us with something doesn't mean jack.  I'll only believe it when they make a formal announcement regarding the go-ahead for a full on remake of FFVII for the PS3.

Cheers!

Jessica 

Coolius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Coolius
Member since 2003 • 121 Posts
They will make it eventually. No doubt about that. Don't know if they'll wait until PS 3, 4 or 5. They will make it.
Versus_XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Versus_XIII
Member since 2006 • 1250 Posts

Do you think they'll remake FF7 for the PS3?Auron_Caladbolg

Where'd you get that from? If it's from EGM..they're total liars. They won't likely. I'm apathetic since I already played the original game. It would help people who haven't played it. Maybe add more final fantasy fans. Who knows...

Dark_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dark_Kain
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts
The only official announcement that Squeenix has made on the subject is that they will not remake any game that can still be played on a current gen system. Seeing as the PS3 is still backwards compatible, it means its just not going to happen... that is unless Square are really big liars.
Justsomeguy112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 Justsomeguy112
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
 I don't care if its unlikely it has to happen someday and ill be alive when it does, i just really really hope its soon.
Justsomeguy112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 Justsomeguy112
 If they do make the game whoever then the graphics will look so much better than in that demo, man i hope they don't try anything new if they do. If it aint broke, don't fix it.
gambit1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gambit1121
it would be nice to see an updated version but it's most likely never gonna happen.
Silicon_Noob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Silicon_Noob
Member since 2006 • 521 Posts
If Wada stays on as SE ceo i'd be very supprised if he doesn't eventually to do a re-make cuz the guy loves to make a profit without actually havin to think up somethin original. an FF7=$ in da bank.
Vergil5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 Vergil5
Member since 2006 • 5477 Posts
I think they'll make a remake
gilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gilbertus
Member since 2003 • 452 Posts
i do belive (and hope!!!) theyll make a remake, i mean theyre exploiding FF7 in every way they can... the only thing thats left is to make a remake XD