deadwash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 0

#1 deadwash
Member since 2007 • 1987 Posts

First worst then Best My best game is Final Fantasy VII is the coolest RPG i've ever played

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts
I sayFinal Fantasy 6is thecoolest RPG I've played. There characters are great and have lots of development(the scene with Celes in that old house with Cid was very powerful), the using of the espers and relics was pretty cool, the villan is ruthless and really cool(kefka is one of the best villans I've seen), and the big twist(with Kefka and the Triad and what happened after that) was really good.
Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts
No contest here - Final Fantasy 6!
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#4 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
One of the greatest games i've ever played is Chrono Trigger. It's just as amazing game on every level.
Avatar image for michelle_moraes
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5 michelle_moraes
Member since 2005 • 4198 Posts
For me it is a tie between FFVI and Xenogears. FFVI had an amazing cast of characters and storyline development, as well great soundtrack and direction. Xenogears also had it all, but had a deeper and more complex storyline; on the other hand, had a terrible second CD with poor direction.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IpodHero176

Final Fantasy VIII also. It's not as good as VI, but it's very good. The junction system is innovating and fun when you get use to it.

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts
Whoa, last time I answered this, my friend nearly had a heart attack 'cause I said FF7 instead of FF6 (haven't had a chance to play 6 yet). I'd have to say Chrono Trigger though. It's just too hard to not love that game for how cool and fun it was in every way.
deadwash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#8 deadwash
Member since 2007 • 1987 Posts
Yeah maybe FFVI is a great game but is the FFVII is best of the RPG i've ever played
Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts
For me it would be either FF VI or FF IX
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 IpodHero176

Yeah maybe FFVI is a great game but is the FFVII is best of the RPG i've ever playeddeadwash

FFVII is pretty good, but FFVI is the best RPG I've ever played(Oblivion is second).

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 queen_valentine

For me it would be either FF VI or FF IXFenian_lostsoul

Yea! IX! That's an underappreciated FF if I've ever seen one. I would have to pick - FFVI, FFXII, and then FFIX...maybe. I don't know, XII and IX could be switched around.

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts

Final Fantasy VI would be my pick. Not only does it deliver on story, characters and music but it's also a part of a great era in gaming that included so many great games like LoZ: A Link to the Past, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG and it was still able to shine. :D

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 IpodHero176

[QUOTE="Fenian_lostsoul"]For me it would be either FF VI or FF IXqueen_valentine

Yea! IX! That's an underappreciated FF if I've ever seen one. I would have to pick - FFVI, FFXII, and then FFIX...maybe. I don't know, XII and IX could be switched around.

I would say FFV is more underrated than FFIX, but they both are underrated.

Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Fenian_lostsoul

[QUOTE="Fenian_lostsoul"]For me it would be either FF VI or FF IXqueen_valentine

Yea! IX! That's an underappreciated FF if I've ever seen one.

Sadly that's true, FF IX was one of the(if not the) greatest in the ff series. Luckily Zidane will appear in the FF Dissidia

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
tie between FFX and FF7 i like both alot
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 IpodHero176
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="Fenian_lostsoul"]For me it would be either FF VI or FF IXFenian_lostsoul

Sadly that's true, FF IX was one of the(if not the) greatest in the ff series. Luckily Zidane will appear in the FF Dissidia

I wish Cecil and Kain were in Dissidia:(

Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Fenian_lostsoul
[QUOTE="Fenian_lostsoul"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="Fenian_lostsoul"]For me it would be either FF VI or FF IXIpodHero176

I wish Cecil and Kain were in Dissidia:(

Yeah that would be cool, and Cecil should appear in his two versions(dark knight/paladin)

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Kenshin18
Heh heh, it's like FF VI is the favorite among most of the posts in here. I guess I should check it out to see what made that one so nice. I still got a SNES emulator from way back, so, maybe I can find some old ROM of it somewhere.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 IpodHero176

Heh heh, it's like FF VI is the favorite among most of the posts in here. I guess I should check it out to see what made that one so nice. I still got a SNES emulator from way back, so, maybe I can find some old ROM of it somewhere.Kenshin18

Or, you can get the GBA remake. It's only $30

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 queen_valentine

IpodHero176

Yea, that's true. V was a great game though - loved the job system.

Heh heh, it's like FF VI is the favorite among most of the posts in here. I guess I should check it out to see what made that one so nice. I still got a SNES emulator from way back, so, maybe I can find some old ROM of it somewhere.Kenshin18

Get the GBA version. The sound's a little screwed up but it still plays well and it's got a tight translation. Regardless, FFVI is a must play.

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 IpodHero176

[QUOTE="IpodHero176"]

queen_valentine

Get the GBA version. The sound's a little screwed up but it still plays well and it's got a tight translation. Regardless, FFVI is a must play.

I'm playing now:D

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Kenshin18

[QUOTE="IpodHero176"]

queen_valentine

I can't. I gave away my GBA a while ago and my brother holds on to his DS Lite like white on rice...It's cool though. I found anFF "III" ROM so, I'll give that a shot. Um, to be sure though, could you or IpodHero tell me if my character is supposed to have green hair and be in a mech in the beginning?

Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#23 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts
FF IX
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kenshin18

Nevermind. I remember now, this is VI, just renamed III. I wasnt sure if it was V or VI that got renamed

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 IpodHero176

Nevermind. I remember now, this is VI, just renamed III. I wasnt sure if it was V or VI that got renamed

Kenshin18

Yeah, it was VI that got renamed.

mkfantacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 mkfantacy
Member since 2005 • 97 Posts
Come on you cant ask that there are so many great games I liked every final fantacy but a little disapointed in FFXII and let see those parasite eve games were good but for some reason square forgot about those. Anyway overall alot of the games they make are good I mean come on its one of the richest game companies in the world.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 IpodHero176

Come on you cant ask that there are so many great games I liked every final fantacy but a little disapointed in FFXII and let see those parasite eve games were good but for some reason square forgot about those. Anyway overall alot of the games they make are good I mean come on its one of the richest game companies in the world.mkfantacy

I would say they're the third richest game company

serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 serpentaurus
Member since 2007 • 294 Posts
In my opinion Final fantasy tacticsis the best. The battle system is much more deep andcomplex than the one of the numbered final fantasies, and the story, while being a spin-off for the ff franchise, is as good as the others.And, of course, the Ivalice world was born there, not so many games have achieved such things :P
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="IpodHero176"]

Kenshin18

I can't. I gave away my GBA a while ago and my brother holds on to his DS Lite like white on rice...It's cool though. I found anFF "III" ROM so, I'll give that a shot. Um, to be sure though, could you or IpodHero tell me if my character is supposed to have green hair and be in a mech in the beginning?

hahahaha, yea she is. I remember the first time I played VI I was so put off by the mechs I almost didn't continue playing it. Thank God I did!!!!!!!!!!!!

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 IpodHero176
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="IpodHero176"]

queen_valentine

hahahaha, yea she is. I remember the first time I played VI I was so put off by the mechs I almost didn't continue playing it. Thank God I did!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. I put off playing it because I was playing FF3, I didn't know what I was missing when I played it. I'm glad I did play it:D