anyone else think that square-enix games....

deathknightleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 deathknightleo
Member since 2006 • 274 Posts
anyone else think that square-enix sense there merger have gone down hill from there? most there games r boring as of late sense the competition of these 2 companys left them. when squaresoft brang out spirit within... spent way to much money on that movie and then had to merge with enix to stay a float... it's so bad i don;t know.. tatics orge i am glad they finaly brang back a quest game... but it for psp... i want a good next gen game not a refresher of the past that they been likeing to do. maybe bring out a new orge battle game... they have the team to do it... square-enix seem to go after one thing grapics as of late.. not gameplay and customization people like to make there chars like gods pretty much the best or like to make there char how you like to play the game... not the way they force you to play which gets boring... and there controling one char and not being able to control the rest of them... i don;t know maybe if they did better AI would be ok... but really i want a world map back able to level my chars how i want to level and customize them a little more then what they let me to do...
jsh020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jsh020
Member since 2010 • 1168 Posts

no i dont, i acxtualy consider the psx era for square their worst....well at least for FF, xenosaga was great and i wanna play vagrant story but FF8 is easily one of the worst if not the worst game theyv made and FF7 is mediocer, plus the translation relay killed FF tactics for me till i played their remake on psp in 2008

and FF13 realy is one of the bets theyv made and ive enjoyed some of their underratted game slike dawn of mana, last remenant, and infinite undiscovery

deathknightleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deathknightleo
Member since 2006 • 274 Posts
ffxiii was a new take way off. they pretty much went with any 5 year old can play this game. u scan the enemy then u just auto attack sense your char knows what best to do after that. oh ya main char dies = game over if they were going to do that they should of made if any of them die it's game over. oh wait even if u do get a game over u can just replay the battle lol.
Avatar image for squalls_revival
squalls_revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 squalls_revival
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts
I can see that the developers have split up and some have taken different paths. in the end it will work out! Look how great the recent final fantasy titles are, and kingdom hearts is a very strong series. i believe square enix is becoming stronger.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
i just want to see Kingdom Hearts 3 to ever come out
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
You know as far as producing as a company, I think SquareEnix is killing the market right now.  Deus Ex Human Revolution is an amazing prequel game (besides the boss fights) to the original Deus Ex, and everybody knows how well the Mass Effect series has done and SE has their fingers in that as well.  There is TONS of other media that SquareEnix is producing besides final fantasy and kingdom hearts these days.  Although, I think all of us were really hoping they would put out a KH3 before the PS4 came out :x