Why can't the KNICKS just win?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EmanSolid117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 EmanSolid117
Member since 2006 • 952 Posts
Im a KNICK fan for life, but I feel as though that doesn't justify there playing ability.
InterpolWilco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 InterpolWilco
Member since 2005 • 2487 Posts
I feel your pain man, I feel your pain. At least theres some hope with the future of the Knicks. I like what I see from Eddie Curry, David Lee (especially Lee), Nat Robinson, Renaldo Balkman and Channing Frye. But alas, those players are held back by one factor.....Jim Dolan.
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
You guys might suck right now, but there is a future ahead of in couple years when Knicks shed off some of the monstrous contracts that they took on. Also, you have several key young players like David Lee, Channing Frye, and Eddie Curry. 
unrealslim09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 unrealslim09
Member since 2006 • 1196 Posts
the coach sucksssssssss isiah thomas is an idiot!!!! marbury sucks they suck cause they dont play steve francis enough! he could lead em into the playoffs
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
the coach sucksssssssss isiah thomas is an idiot!!!! marbury sucks they suck cause they dont play steve francis enough! he could lead em into the playoffsunrealslim09

...steve francis sucks more than marbury
XxMa5icarxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 XxMa5icarxX
Member since 2004 • 6621 Posts
the coach sucksssssssss isiah thomas is an idiot!!!! marbury sucks they suck cause they dont play steve francis enough! he could lead em into the playoffsunrealslim09
what are you an idiot? Marbury is better then Francis, Francis is also injured. In the future Knicks will be good. David Lee at PF and Eddy Curry at C and well Channing Frye at SF what the Knicks need to draft now is a PG and a SG Marbury is getting old and Crawford wont stay as a knick
fcjklosn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fcjklosn
Member since 2006 • 1048 Posts
I'm going to a Knicks game tomorrow!!! There facing the gloden state warriors so we have a high chance of winning. Does anyone know if David Lee is going to be back tomorow???
unrealslim09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 unrealslim09
Member since 2006 • 1196 Posts
marbury makes like 2/12 shots per game, francis has better handles and shoots better, starbury will get 2 points per game but as long as he does a crossover u love him, no wonder all new york sports teams suck.
KoFoNiO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 KoFoNiO
Member since 2006 • 938 Posts
It is very frustrating watching the Knicks get blown out in the first half, then to come back and have a chance to win it only to lose it. I watched every Knicks games and most of their losses have been like this. Lee needs to get healthy, and Marbury has to step up his game. I dont like Francis but he needs to do something as well. Curry has been stepping it up but at times he looks soft and non agressive. I've been very critical of Isiah but hes doing a good job with this team, and hes probably the right coach for the Knicks.
viberooni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11 viberooni
Member since 2003 • 1396 Posts
I do not envy Isiah Thomas, the Knicks are in a rough position with the contracts they have on the books and their personnel. I watch a lot of Knicks games and If I was GM, I'd wave my magic wand and make everyone but David Lee and maybe Crawford disappear and start from scratch. Too bad it doesn't work that way. Curry is a frustrating player, he shows you flashes but just doesn't have the heart to be truly dominant (knock on wood) and his defense will drive you mad. Marbury, as efficient as he's been this year, doesn't play the game I personally want out of a PG.

You can go down the list, needless to say I think most of that squad is either overpaid or soft or both. Even though they've got a nice mix of talent, experience and youth, Isiah is probably getting the most out of what he's got at this point.
MRCOOPER2786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MRCOOPER2786
Member since 2004 • 54 Posts
It's tough watching your team lose but do u really want them to make the playoffs and see them get destroyed.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
Because they have no talent and bad management, and that ain't a good combination.
mazing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 mazing87
Member since 2004 • 3881 Posts
Im a New Yorker but never ever liked the Knicks (sad but true).  They need to sign some of the ballers out at Rucker park in Harlem.  Try anything!  Make a NYer like the basketball team for once! 
fws831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 fws831
Member since 2003 • 848 Posts
im a knicks fan adn i did not expect them to be as close to a playoffs spot as they are now. The knicks are having a solid year for what was expected of them. they have a great shot at the 8th seed
mazing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 mazing87
Member since 2004 • 3881 Posts

They did better than expected, which is true.  I really like your optimism fws but we have to be realistic here.  They are not the kind of team that would be a threat to any of the top four teams in the East. 

im a knicks fan adn i did not expect them to be as close to a playoffs spot as they are now. The knicks are having a solid year for what was expected of them. they have a great shot at the 8th seedfws831

EmanSolid117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 EmanSolid117
Member since 2006 • 952 Posts
Just a couple of days ago they were a free throw away from tying up a game and sending it into overtime. I forgot what team they were going against, but man did it get me upset when they lost because Marbury missed his second free throw.
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts
Ya knicks suck alot in my opinion they never win and don't have good playes.