who is going to win the world series this year?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TJDMHEM

Poll who is going to win the world series this year? (9 votes)

mets 44%
royals 56%

who do you think is going to win the world series this year?

• 
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Hopefully the Met's. This year has made me hate the Royals...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#2 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

The Bronx NYC born and raised. Obviously a Yankees fan. But I am giving the Mets a root. Many friends are Mets fans. But some of the young ones in my college are loud mouths. Last Wednesday one in my class was talking so much crap. I came in today and said I told you kid. The Royals were a game away from winning this last year. They aren't intimidated or shook. The Mets are kids and talented. But after the beating they took tonight, they are a long shot. Good luck Mets but the experienced team is slamming it right now.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#3 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9732 Posts

@LostProphetFLCL said:

What did they do to your team? The Royals started a beef with the Jays back in early August in a 4 game series by throwing the ball at Donaldson 3 times and some other things. The dugouts went onto the field a few times and some players were ejected. I'm surprised that game 1 of the ALCS didn't start with a warning.

The Royals are leading 2-0.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

@GameboyTroy said:
@LostProphetFLCL said:

What did they do to your team? The Royals started a beef with the Jays back in early August in a 4 game series by throwing the ball at Donaldson 3 times and some other things. The dugouts went onto the field a few times and some players were ejected. I'm surprised that game 1 of the ALCS didn't start with a warning.

The Royals are leading 2-0.

It was them acting like morons as you mentioned on top of them having an annoying ass fan base. Did everyone forget about the All-Star voting already?

Not only that, I feel the team is incredibly mediocre outside of their bullpen and I only feel they are having such success this year as so much of the MLB have taken massive steps back. I don't feel they are good so much as so many other teams have just been crap this year. We couldn't even seem to decide on who the AL wild card teams would be this year as no teams could take that step up and show they were better than the others.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Locked at OP's request.

-Byshop