What team will draft Terrelle Pryor in the supplemental draft?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hunterr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Hunterr17
Member since 2009 • 54 Posts

Bills, Bengals, Dolphins, Raiders, Redskins, Steelers, and Colts have been interested in acquiring Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor. However Terrelle Pryor will enter the league with a 5 game suspensions which will prevent him from also practicing with the team. Where do you guys think he will end up?

i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 i5750at4Ghz
Member since 2010 • 5839 Posts

Bills, Bengals, Dolphins, Raiders, Redskins, Steelers, and Colts have been interested in acquiring Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor. However Terrelle Pryor will enter the league with a 5 game suspensions which will prevent him from also practicing with the team. Where do you guys think he will end up?

Hunterr17

I hope the Raiders. Most likely the skins will grab him though.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50596 Posts

From a team that needs a TE.

i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 i5750at4Ghz

Chutebox
Too little to play TE.
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

i5750at4Ghz
Too little to play TE.

You're right. A team that needs a WR then.
TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheGrat1
Member since 2008 • 4330 Posts

Hunterr17
Steelers? WTF? YOu got any proof of that? And how does the supplemental draft work? Esxxactly as the regular one? How many rounds are there. And to answer your question: Buffalo or Oakland. Buffalo is deperate enough nd Al Davis is...Al Davis lol
fsurb28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fsurb28
Member since 2008 • 1329 Posts

i hope he goes to miami, buffalo, or oakland, their o lines flat out suck so i would love to sit and watch him run 4 his life play after play

GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GodofBigMacs
[QUOTE="Hunterr17"]

TheGrat1
Steelers? WTF? YOu got any proof of that? And how does the supplemental draft work? Esxxactly as the regular one? How many rounds are there. And to answer your question: Buffalo or Oakland. Buffalo is deperate enough nd Al Davis is...Al Davis lol

The combine was held in Pittsburgh, so in their case, it wouldn't hurt to drop by.
fsurb28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 fsurb28

i wouldn't have even wasted my time even if it was across the street, the blinds would've been closed

TheHimura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheHimura
Member since 2005 • 9297 Posts
draft him, make him the waterboy.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

[QUOTE="Hunterr17"]

TheGrat1

IIRC, it's a one-round thing, there are basically so man players in it and each team gets a chance to draft someone if they want. If you do draft someone, you surrender a pick from next year's draft (this part I'm sure about) I think the pick is the latest round you have left (Chicago just drafted Harvey Unga last year and we lost our seventh rounder this year).

Hunterr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Hunterr17
Member since 2009 • 54 Posts

Yes, the Steelers were looking at him, but not to play as a QB. Mike Tomlin would want to convert him into a WR/RB on the team.

GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GodofBigMacs

Yes, the Steelers were looking at him, but not to play as a QB. Mike Tomlin would want to convert him into a WR/RB on the team.

Hunterr17
It's hard to imagine a 6'5 RB, but Pryor, with the proper coaching, could find success as a WR.
TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheGrat1
[QUOTE="Hunterr17"]

GodofBigMacs
It's hard to imagine a 6'5 RB, but Pryor, with the proper coaching, could find success as a WR.

@Hunterr17 A 6'5 lanky RB? C'mon man! :lol: The thing is: Any position we would draft Pryor for, we don't need. Wasted pick especially with his heart dead set on playing QB.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Of course the Raiders took him :lol:

Good luck with that one, Oakland

fsurb28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fsurb28

it's decisions like this that will continue to make that franchise erelavent, but this is what they like

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts
raiders no surprise just got another jrus
GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#18 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts
So the Raiders lose their 3rd round pick in the 2012 draft for him right? lol fail. But then again, they would've wasted the pick anyway, so I guess they just went ahead and saved everyone some time.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 i5750at4Ghz

So the Raiders lose their 3rd round pick in the 2012 draft for him right? lol fail. But then again, they would've wasted the pick anyway, so I guess they just went ahead and saved everyone some time. GamerForca
Yeah cause the raiders draft so badly...? Please. Raiders have drafted some of the best players in the NFL. Two bad picks in 40 years and now all the rest of there picks are stupid? Don't give me that crap.

Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerForca"]So the Raiders lose their 3rd round pick in the 2012 draft for him right? lol fail. But then again, they would've wasted the pick anyway, so I guess they just went ahead and saved everyone some time. i5750at4Ghz

Yeah cause the raiders draft so badly...? Please. Raiders have drafted some of the best players in the NFL. Two bad picks in 40 years and now all the rest of there picks are stupid? Don't give me that crap.

Only 2 ? Sure, newer fans will only remember Jamarcus and Heyward Bey, there are more than just two bad picks. Marinovich comes to mind.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 i5750at4Ghz
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

[QUOTE="GamerForca"]So the Raiders lose their 3rd round pick in the 2012 draft for him right? lol fail. But then again, they would've wasted the pick anyway, so I guess they just went ahead and saved everyone some time. Spellingiscool

Only 2 ? Sure, newer fans will only remember Jamarcus and Heyward Bey, there are more than just two bad picks. Marinovich comes to mind.

I was thinking Heyward and Dudley, JR was a bad pick, but everyone had him pegged as the second coming we didn't reach for him at all. Any team that needed a QB was going to pick him number 1 just like the Raiders. But Dudleyand Heyward were huge reaches. Heyward isn't even a 4th rounder imo. I forgot all about Marinovichs soft ass. He was bad as well. Even so the Raiders have had quite a few gems in this same time period.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Chutebox
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

[QUOTE="GamerForca"]So the Raiders lose their 3rd round pick in the 2012 draft for him right? lol fail. But then again, they would've wasted the pick anyway, so I guess they just went ahead and saved everyone some time. Spellingiscool

Using a first round pick on a kicker....
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"][QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] Yeah cause the raiders draft so badly...? Please. Raiders have drafted some of the best players in the NFL. Two bad picks in 40 years and now all the rest of there picks are stupid? Don't give me that crap.

Chutebox

Thought it was stupid at the time, but he's by far one the best kickers in the NFL and has been one of our strongest players. Him and Lechler. If anything the Raiders have a great special teams.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="Spellingiscool"] Only 2 ? Sure, newer fans will only remember Jamarcus and Heyward Bey, there are more than just two bad picks. Marinovich comes to mind. i5750at4Ghz

Thought it was stupid at the time, but he's by far one the best kickers in the NFL and has been one of our strongest players. Him and Lechler. If anything the Raiders have a great special teams.

He's a good pick, but not first round! Lechler is the best player on that team imo. He's extremely important.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 i5750at4Ghz
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"] Using a first round pick on a kicker....Chutebox

He's a good pick, but not first round! Lechler is the best player on that team imo. He's extremely important.

I'll give that honor to Seymore or McFadden. But Lechler keeps our defense out of alot of trouble for sure. With all the 3 and outs of offense produced last year.
TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheGrat1
[QUOTE="TheGrat1"] And to answer your question: Buffalo or Oakland. Buffalo is deperate enough and Al Davis is...Al Davis lol

Called it :P
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

[QUOTE="TheGrat1"] And to answer your question: Buffalo or Oakland. Buffalo is deperate enough and Al Davis is...Al Davis lol TheGrat1

AD: What's his 40 time?

Raiders scout: Al, I don't think you want to...

AD: Don't tell me what to do, how fast can he run?

RS: He's fast, but he's not all that...

AD: Fast you say?

RS: But he can't really play foo...

AD: Fast, yeah...I like this kid.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Chutebox

[QUOTE="TheGrat1"][QUOTE="TheGrat1"] And to answer your question: Buffalo or Oakland. Buffalo is deperate enough and Al Davis is...Al Davis lol theone86

AD: What's his 40 time?

Raiders scout: Al, I don't think you want to...

AD: Don't tell me what to do, how fast can he run?

RS: He's fast, but he's not all that...

AD: Fast you say?

RS: But he can't really play foo...

AD: Fast, yeah...I like this kid.

Totally sounds like the Professor!

MisterBucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 MisterBucky
Member since 2007 • 122 Posts

Raiders got a HUGE steal in the draft, Pryor was a beast at Ohio State is was just the crimes that made him look bad.

Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts

Raiders got a HUGE steal in the draft, Pryor was a beast at Ohio State is was just the crimes that made him look bad.

MisterBucky
A beast he was not. Let's keep the bias out of it and be honest. He's a scrub.