What do you think of Randy Moss........

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BlackVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BlackVII
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts
going to the Green Bay Packers? I mean if it was the Randy Moss 4 years ago than sure but now i'm not quite sure if he's the right choice. What's your opinion?
360wishlist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 360wishlist
Member since 2006 • 331 Posts
he should go to the Browns or 49ers.
360wishlist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 360wishlist
Member since 2006 • 331 Posts
he should play with good teams so he can get the excitment of football back, so nvm what i said before
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
There is a rumor going on that Pats are interested in Moss, but considering Pats already traded for Wes Walker and has Reche Caldwell as the other starter, it seems stupid that Pats would go after Moss. 
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
Moss is a great player, but about now he should start hitting that expensive part of his contract. That is something to worry about.
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21703 Posts
As much as I'd personally like to have Moss on the niners, he just isn't a Nolan guy. I think if Moss is on a good team his skills will go back to what they once were.
mariomaniac92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mariomaniac92
Member since 2006 • 5482 Posts
Moss isn't even that great at his position. He can run and catch - and that's about it. He doesn't run good routes or make good cuts. However, with a gun-slinger like Favre, he could probably do well in Green Bay.
JackCarver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JackCarver
Member since 2004 • 69 Posts
Moss doesn't run good routes because he doesn't have to.  He's got so much talent it's ridiculous.  He's open right now as I type, throw him the ball.  Unfortunately Moss also doesn't run good routes because he's lazy.  Not terribly interested in blocking, getting hit, or fighting for a ball, if he gets scared you'll see those famous alligator arms make their appearance.  He probably has lost a step of two but I think if he is interested in lightin up most corners he's still capable.  Farve and Moss with Driver on the other side is a nice football threesome.  The Packers would still have some work to do to win back the division though.
Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3541 Posts
Still one of the best receivers in the game.....just not motivated. He should definetily be traded to the Packers.
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#10 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
I rather we get Stallworth just for the sheer fact hes a free agent and we dont have to give out any draft picks but if Moss would be willing to come here and work hard why not.
MDDichard07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#11 MDDichard07
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts
I rather we get Stallworth just for the sheer fact hes a free agent and we dont have to give out any draft picks but if Moss would be willing to come here and work hard why not.PatsFanVince
we could possibly have both if we played our cards right. Its ok to get rid of draft picks this year because this years draft class is honestly one of the worst for the patriots. The only real good talent in recievers will be gone by the time we have our first pick. The reason we wanted a first round pick from the Seahawks was so would could have something to trade when the time came. I think we should make a smart trade to get Moss and we could even keep one of our first rounders to get a good O-Lineman or MLB.