Well, looks like David Carr did find a home after all

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-ZeRoHouR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -ZeRoHouR-
Member since 2003 • 8089 Posts
Link

Sort of saw this coming and I should have known he would have picked Carolina over another team.
ss5rmp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 ss5rmp
Member since 2005 • 5864 Posts
well this is certainly good for him. going to a team with no hope to a team that seems to always be picked to go to the superbowl. the question is will he play for carolina? one thing can be said though, better that weinke or whatever his name was.
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 romocop33
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
good for him. he went to high school in the same town that i did, so i hope he turns his career around.
coolasj19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 coolasj19
Member since 2005 • 2758 Posts

good luck Carr. i am a Texans fan and i thought it woul dtake forever to find a team cause everybody thinks he really stinks as long as he has a good o-line expect great things from him

Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ngamer05
Member since 2003 • 11577 Posts
Excellent move my Panther's FO to aquire QB David Carr as the backup for Jake Delhomme.
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#7 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
At least he'll finally have a stable offensive line in Carolina a great pick up though.
SilverArmor82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SilverArmor82
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts
Oh yeah now we know that the offensive line was to blame for ALL of Carr's problems. Now if Carr gets better pass protection, we know that he will lead a stable team to the playoffs and superbowl. Carr was better than Warren Moon, he just never got a chance to prove himself and the Texans could have went to the Superbowl. Watch Carr surpass the greats when he gets wonderful pass protection. Yes, pass protection is all Carr needs to be compared with Brady and Manning.; He will lead the Panthers to the Superbowl and possibly win it.
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

Oh yeah now we know that the offensive line was to blame for ALL of Carr's problems. Now if Carr gets better pass protection, we know that he will lead a stable team to the playoffs and superbowl. Carr was better than Warren Moon, he just never got a chance to prove himself and the Texans could have went to the Superbowl. Watch Carr surpass the greats when he gets wonderful pass protection.

Yes, pass protection is all Carr needs to be compared with Brady and Manning.; He will lead the Panthers to the Superbowl and possibly win it.SilverArmor82

Wow...calm down...no one said he was a franchise qb. Also, no one said O-Line was to blame for everything although they were majority of Carr's problems.

twopic58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#10 twopic58
Member since 2007 • 3710 Posts
Good for him. Maybe he won't be playing on his ass anymore.
allnamestaken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 allnamestaken
Member since 2003 • 6618 Posts
lol, Carr. What a joke.
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts
[QUOTE="SilverArmor82"]Oh yeah now we know that the offensive line was to blame for ALL of Carr's problems. Now if Carr gets better pass protection, we know that he will lead a stable team to the playoffs and superbowl. Carr was better than Warren Moon, he just never got a chance to prove himself and the Texans could have went to the Superbowl. Watch Carr surpass the greats when he gets wonderful pass protection. Yes, pass protection is all Carr needs to be compared with Brady and Manning.; He will lead the Panthers to the Superbowl and possibly win it.

Take a deep breath and calm down. You can't pin all of Carrs problems on his O-Line, but he never really had any consistent help on that team. He was thrown in there as a rookie and expected to lead a terrible franchise. Same thing with Joey Harrington. And after those two's experiences they might never be able to reach their true potential.
Avatar image for AndreaAmericana
AndreaAmericana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AndreaAmericana
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Oh he has and in more ways than one too. I have this as first hand personal knowledge and will post proof of it as soon as it becomes availble.