spurs vs cavs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

browniemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 browniemix
Member since 2005 • 257 Posts
which will win
razman55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 razman55
Member since 2003 • 3507 Posts
I hope the Cavs win.
That-B-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 That-B-Guy
Member since 2005 • 657 Posts
Spurs in 4.
oo769er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 oo769er
Member since 2003 • 2539 Posts
I think the Spurs will, but i'm rooting for the Cavs.
browniemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 browniemix
yeah i want the cavs to win but i think spurs win in 6
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#6 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
Spurs in 5 the Cavs will probably steal a game but I don't see this series going to long but then again look what happened last year when the Mavs were favored.
Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

I think the Spurs will, but i'm rooting for the Cavs.oo769er

Amen. 

browniemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 browniemix

Spurs in 5 the Cavs will probably steal a game but I don't see this series going to long but then again look what happened last year when the Mavs were favored.PatsFanVince

true 

KoFoNiO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 KoFoNiO
Member since 2006 • 938 Posts
Spurs in 4 or 5, i might have to bring a pillow to this one, it's so damn boring whenever the Spurs make the finals.
browniemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 browniemix
LOL:P
Avatar image for deactivated-58e533ed44b01
deactivated-58e533ed44b01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-58e533ed44b01
Member since 2003 • 1747 Posts
i dont care, the lebron legend movement has already begun.....yuck!!
MysticGenie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MysticGenie
Member since 2005 • 1358 Posts

The Cavs may have beaten the Pistons, but they don't have what it takes to beat the mighty Spurs. The Spurs will absolutely crush them.

Mark my words: The Cavs will suffer a humiliating defeat in Game 4 at their own homecourt.

silky_smooth8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 silky_smooth8
Member since 2003 • 3659 Posts
spurs will take it for sure, but if the cavs ever get close, bowen will just injure lebron anyways
RENE2315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RENE2315
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts
cavs will win it they have the next jordan
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

Spurs in 4 or 5, i might have to bring a pillow to this one, it's so damn boring whenever the Spurs make the finals.
KoFoNiO

If top-notch basketball is boring to watch then you might want to consider following a different sport.

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 UT_Wrestler

cavs will win it they have the next jordanRENE2315

You do realize that jordan was in his 7th year when he finally won a title, right?  Lebron is a future hall-of-famer, yes, but he doesn't have the personnel around him right now to win a title.

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 UT_Wrestler

spurs will take it for sure, but if the cavs ever get close, bowen will just injure lebron anyways
silky_smooth8

Name 1 player bowen has intentionally injured........ :roll:

sykonfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sykonfc
Member since 2004 • 607 Posts
Spurs will probably take it, but nothing is set in stone. I see the Cavaliers taking the series to six or seven games though. It won't be the short series that people claim it'll be.
EnergyAbsorber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 EnergyAbsorber
Member since 2005 • 5113 Posts

Im picking the underdog Cavs to win. Most people think the Spurs will destroy the Cavs just like most people thought the Pistons would destory the Cavs. Some even thought the Nets would beat the Cavs. But thats cool, I like the Cavs being the underdogs.

And this one dude in the other thread was like "If the Cavs win it all they should give the title to the Lebron, not the Cavs. Cavs team sucks wihout Lebron"

I was like dude you obviously dont know anything about basketball. Lebron doesn't do it all by himself. The Cavs are one of the best rebounding teams in the NBA. Obviously that gives the Cavs more posessions and give Lebron more chances to score. Or when teams are playing zone against him, or when he's constantly double teamed, he has plenty of outside shooters to pass it to. Gibson, Marshal, Jones, Sahsa. The Cavs also play very good team defense. Obviously Lebron doesn't play defense by himself. Z and Gooden are also good scorers. And then you got Anderson Varejao coming off the bench brining all kinds of energy with his wild hair flopping around everywhere.

Yes the Cavs wouldn't be nearly as good without Lebron, but that doesn't mean his teamates suck. Just like the Suns wouldn't be nearly as good without Nash, The Spurs wouldn't be nearly as good without Duncan, The Mavs wouldn't be nearly as good wihtout Dirk, the Lakers would easily be one of the worst teams in the NBA without Kobe. Obviously if you subtract a Franchise player from any team they wont be nearly as good.

yellbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 yellbell
Member since 2006 • 694 Posts
Spurs will win people forget that the Cavs don't have an all-around PG Tony will go crazy in the lane and the spurs will win again. I know the Heat won last  year when Mavs was the favorite team, but the spurs are the best team in the league.
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 UT_Wrestler

Im picking the underdog Cavs to win. Most people think the Spurs will destroy the Cavs just like most people thought the Pistons would destory the Cavs. Some even thought the Nets would beat the Cavs. But thats cool, I like the Cavs being the underdogs.

And this one dude in the other thread was like "If the Cavs win it all they should give the title to the Lebron, not the Cavs. Cavs team sucks wihout Lebron"

I was like dude you obviously dont know anything about basketball. Lebron doesn't do it all by himself. The Cavs are one of the best rebounding teams in the NBA. Obviously that gives the Cavs more posessions and give Lebron more chances to score. Or when teams are playing zone against him, or when he's constantly double teamed, he has plenty of outside shooters to pass it to. Gibson, Marshal, Jones, Sahsa. The Cavs also play very good team defense. Obviously Lebron doesn't play defense by himself. Z and Gooden are also good scorers. And then you got Anderson Varejao coming off the bench brining all kinds of energy with his wild hair flopping around everywhere.

Yes the Cavs wouldn't be nearly as good without Lebron, but that doesn't mean his teamates suck. Just like the Suns wouldn't be nearly as good without Nash, The Spurs wouldn't be nearly as good without Duncan, The Mavs wouldn't be nearly as good wihtout Dirk, the Lakers would easily be one of the worst teams in the NBA without Kobe. Obviously if you subtract a Franchise player from any team they wont be nearly as good.

EnergyAbsorber

The Piston's aren't as good of a team as the spurs.  In case you don't remember, they lost their defensive backbone in the offseason and replaced him with an old, washed up has been.

HeHateMe_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HeHateMe_basic
Member since 2002 • 7161 Posts

i hope the spurs do really great cause that will make James play like there is nothing to lose.

and that will be fun to watch. 

juicetino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#23 juicetino
Member since 2005 • 17873 Posts
Cavs in 7!
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#24 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts

how many of these threads will there be?

but.....Go Cavs!!!!!