NBA JAM: On Fire Edition Question/Need Help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hitman_450

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hitman_450
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts

I was hoping someone who has this game could please help me out.

I was planning to get this on PSN sometime back but something came up, So I never did. But now I'm back to considering buying it.

I loved the old school NBA Jam Tournament Edition, Cause of the crazy power ups, Unlimited Turbo, Dunking from Half Court etc. It led to some crazy/fun times.

My question is, Does this NBA JAM: On Fire Edition have powerups? I've looked all over the net for answers, I've seen people say no it does not, then I have seen some say it can be unlocked. Then I've seen some sites with cheats/unlockables that say Power UPS Privilege (Remix Champion) - Complete Remix Tour.

So can anyone please clear this up for me, Powerups would be the main reason I'd want to buy this game, I don't want to buy without knowing first.

All info would be greatly appreciated. :)

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts
I have the game on the xbox 360 so I'll try it out when I go home and see what I can find.
Hitman_450

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hitman_450

Thanks Nick, appreciate it!

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nickdastick
Totally spaced it... Setting an alarm on my phone to remind me to check when I get home from work.
Hitman_450

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Hitman_450

haha np, thanks!

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nickdastick

Okay, so the On Fire Edition doesn't have the Remix Tour (only the Wii version has it) so no remix power up stuff. You can go to the Jam Store and purchase different privileges though like Unlimited Turbo and 1 Shot Fire. I don't know if you've seen it, but when you are on fire, you do some of the sickest jams I've ever seen in a game. They jump crazy high and do tons of sick stuff. You can also purchase tons of different basketballs and there are tons of unlockable characters. You purchase stuff with in game currency you get by winning games in the challenge mode. You can play with another person while doing that too. I would honestly say it's a safe buy. I've had tons of fun with it and if you have a couple of guys over, it's a riot. Hope this helps.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

you can catch on fire...thats all i know of.

Hitman_450

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hitman_450

Awesome, thank you nick! Great info, I'll miss the half court dunks. But think i'm gonna go ahead and purchase the game. Does still look like lots of fun. I appreciate the info and you taking the time to help. :)

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nickdastick

No problem. Glad I could help.