Manny Pacquiao is a superhero!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PhantomSpartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PhantomSpartan
Member since 2005 • 958 Posts

Pacquiao is set to fight Miguel Cotto on Nov. 14, so what does he do to prepare? Make movies of course.

If it were any other boxer I would be saying he needs to focus more on his boxing, but its freaking Manny Pacquiao. He ran for political office, starred in movies, recorded music and still managed to tear everyone up in the ring.

What a beast.

^^^not the costume in the movie, but still, "wtf?"

here's the trailer. It stars him, Batista as the villain (yes, the wrestler) and that Nicole chick from the Pussycat Dolls (the hottest one).

and no, those weren't special effects. His hands are just that fast.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

*watches trailer* What the hell? :lol:

sixringz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sixringz1
Member since 2004 • 1116 Posts

i don't like this one bit. Every boxing fan remembers the last time an elite champion spent their training time by filming a movie. Haseem Rochman knocked out Lennox Lewis. Hope history doesn't repeat itself, cause i am waiting on that "hopeful" Mayweather - Pac Man fight

PhantomSpartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PhantomSpartan
Member since 2005 • 958 Posts

i don't like this one bit. Every boxing fan remembers the last time an elite champion spent their training time by filming a movie. Haseem Rochman knocked out Lennox Lewis. Hope history doesn't repeat itself, cause i am waiting on that "hopeful" Mayweather - Pac Man fight

sixringz1

the guys been in many movies, commericals and tv appearances before this (and also a try at politics). He went on to destroy Morales, Marquez, De La Hoya and Hatton. He was also playing billiards all the time. He'll be fine as long as he still trains regularly.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
Miguel Cotto FTW!!!
DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
Miguel Cotto FTW!!!Master_Live
Oh, I'm sorry you think that. But no, I'm going to have to disagree with you there, sir.
PlasticBagger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PlasticBagger
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts

Pacquiao is set to fight Miguel Cotto on Nov. 14, so what does he do to prepare? Make movies of course.

If it were any other boxer I would be saying he needs to focus more on his boxing, but its freaking Manny Pacquiao. He ran for political office, starred in movies, recorded music and still managed to tear everyone up in the ring.

What a beast.

^^^not the costume in the movie, but still, "wtf?"

here's the trailer. It stars him, Batista as the villain (yes, the wrestler) and that Nicole chick from the Pussycat Dolls (the hottest one).

and no, those weren't special effects. His hands are just that fast.

PhantomSpartan

this looks bad for pacman...wtf is he doing man? he needs to start training serious cause Cotto is a Big ass 147 pounder built like a compact tank.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
[QUOTE="Master_Live"]Miguel Cotto FTW!!!DJ_Magneto
Oh, I'm sorry you think that. But no, I'm going to have to disagree with you there, sir.

Don't be sorry, we just have to agree to disagree. Either way I expect a great fight.