knicks fans!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

unrealslim09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 unrealslim09
Member since 2006 • 1196 Posts
i told u all!!!!!! play francis and roll into playoffs!!! knicks are in the 8th and final seed now for playoff spot and have been rollin ever since francis started.... who else could hit a game winning 3, WITH a slashed open hand that was stitched up with a bandage on it? only francis. not marbury!
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts
lmao....the East is pathetic.
hoop_hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 hoop_hard
Member since 2005 • 20418 Posts
i told u all!!!!!! play francis and roll into playoffs!!! knicks are in the 8th and final seed now for playoff spot and have been rollin ever since francis started.... who else could hit a game winning 3, WITH a slashed open hand that was stitched up with a bandage on it? only francis. not marbury!unrealslim09
Wow, the east is so bad that The Knicks are in a playoff spot. :lol:
fws831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 fws831
Member since 2003 • 848 Posts
i told u all!!!!!! play francis and roll into playoffs!!! knicks are in the 8th and final seed now for playoff spot and have been rollin ever since francis started.... who else could hit a game winning 3, WITH a slashed open hand that was stitched up with a bandage on it? only francis. not marbury!unrealslim09
crawford could, and go knicks !
dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dru26
Member since 2005 • 5505 Posts
When Crawford went down I was very worried, but the Nets have been so god awful I can't see anyway the Knicks don't make the playoffs.
PuddleMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PuddleMonkey
Member since 2006 • 412 Posts
Knicks still have fans?
UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts
[QUOTE="unrealslim09"]i told u all!!!!!! play francis and roll into playoffs!!! knicks are in the 8th and final seed now for playoff spot and have been rollin ever since francis started.... who else could hit a game winning 3, WITH a slashed open hand that was stitched up with a bandage on it? only francis. not marbury!hoop_hard

:lol:
nobodyshero87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nobodyshero87
Member since 2006 • 22210 Posts
anyone can make the playoffs in the East.
unrealslim09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 unrealslim09
Member since 2006 • 1196 Posts
im wasnt much of a knick fan, i dont live or care about new york. but when one of my fav players francis went there i started rootin for em, go knicks, wizards, and rockets!!!
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
Wow...knicks are in playoffs...I didn't even know. It just goes to show East blows. 
Avatar image for WeWillMissAllen
WeWillMissAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WeWillMissAllen
Member since 2006 • 573 Posts
[QUOTE="unrealslim09"]i told u all!!!!!! play francis and roll into playoffs!!! knicks are in the 8th and final seed now for playoff spot and have been rollin ever since francis started.... who else could hit a game winning 3, WITH a slashed open hand that was stitched up with a bandage on it? only francis. not marbury!hoop_hard

the lakers lost to the knicks twice..and dont be talking about how kobe missed one of those games..he was there for the other and he got WHOOPED :lol:
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
[QUOTE="hoop_hard"][QUOTE="unrealslim09"]i told u all!!!!!! play francis and roll into playoffs!!! knicks are in the 8th and final seed now for playoff spot and have been rollin ever since francis started.... who else could hit a game winning 3, WITH a slashed open hand that was stitched up with a bandage on it? only francis. not marbury!WeWillMissAllen

the lakers lost to the knicks twice..and dont be talking about how kobe missed one of those games..he was there for the other and he got WHOOPED :lol:

I am not sure but wasn't Odom out and plus, luke walton was out. Those two are very underrated at the positions they play in. Kobe is just one man. If his team is not there, how can he win games?
fws831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fws831
Member since 2003 • 848 Posts
knicks could go all the way :D
Franchise2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Franchise2k6
Member since 2005 • 2052 Posts
the Knicks are on fire!! people in this topic don't give them enough credit of what they should be getting.. I mean c'mon, they sweeped the Miami Heat