King Felix vs. Dice K?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for schoolisnotkool
schoolisnotkool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 schoolisnotkool
Member since 2004 • 1973 Posts

Who's winning today?

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
depends if Felix is the true felix were he can be like Randy Johnson at his prime then of course Felix but from last years preformance you cant really tell now.
xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts
neither is going to get a descion. that is my prediction. the team that wins. boston.
dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dru26
Member since 2005 • 5505 Posts
I could pitch a 3- hit shutout against the paltry, washed- up Mariner lineup.
Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
I say King Felix wins.
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
Dice K has been pitching more than Felix has although Felix has more exprience in the big league. However, I will go witht the more exprienced guy, Dice K.
Xbox-360-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Xbox-360-Gamer
Member since 2006 • 713 Posts
Dice-K...plus just look at what the Sox did to them yesterday ahha
schoolisnotkool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 schoolisnotkool

Dice K has given up one run on a couple of hits so far and felix hasn't given up a hit thus far. Theres something wrong with matsuzaka so far though, he either isn't feeling good, is sick, or has a physical problem. I may be wrong but he just doesn't look right..We'll see...

Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts

Dice K has given up one run on a couple of hits so far and felix hasn't given up a hit thus far. Theres something wrong with matsuzaka so far though, he either isn't feeling good, is sick, or has a physical problem. I may be wrong but he just doesn't look right..We'll see...

schoolisnotkool

Good lord, he's having a mediocre game, so there must be something wrong with hm! :roll: These Dice-K dick riders are getting annoying.

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
I could pitch a 3- hit shutout against the paltry, washed- up Mariner lineup. dru26
Apparently Dice-K couldn't.  I love to see him have an average performance in the face of all the hype.  Felix is the better pitcher, so let's give him some attention now.  He's pitching a no hitter through 6.
schoolisnotkool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 schoolisnotkool

Yeah, I was getting way ahead of myself, my mistake.

The only thing that made me think there was something wrong was that he was having difficulty maintaining the right arm slot and that was the reason why he was leaving his breaking pitches out over the plate. Basically a mediocre game for D-Mat.

I guess all the hype just got the best of us all.

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts
im not looking good on my prediction. dice k pitched ok but struggled and gave up the three runs. and king felix is pitching and is working a ..........i better not say it.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts

im not looking good on my prediction. dice k pitched ok but struggled and gave up the three runs. and king felix is pitching and is working a ..........i better not say it.xbox360isgr8t

I already said it a couple of posts ago, I must have jinxed him.  His no-no was broken up by JD Drew in the 8th.  I still hope he gets the shutout.  Only 1 inning to go.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

I say King Felix wins.Master_Live

I win. Actually, King Felix wins but you get the idea.  

dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dru26
Member since 2005 • 5505 Posts
Hopefully I can wake up tommorow and not hear about how Dice is going to revolutionize the sport. Gammons and ESPN are claiming this guy is the next Sandy Koufax. He's got good breaking stuff, but he is around the plate way too much, and his fastball is as straight as an arrow. I can't wait to see him play a team that can rake.
Steelers_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Steelers_86
Member since 2003 • 2268 Posts

Hopefully I can wake up tommorow and not hear about how Dice is going to revolutionize the sport. Gammons and ESPN are claiming this guy is the next Sandy Koufax. He's got good breaking stuff, but he is around the plate way too much, and his fastball is as straight as an arrow. I can't wait to see him play a team that can rake.dru26

I agree. He is a good pitcher, but some people are acting like its the second coming of christ. It's sad because this kid is decent, but anything less than outstanding performances are going to be disappointments.

schoolisnotkool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 schoolisnotkool

Hopefully I can wake up tommorow and not hear about how Dice is going to revolutionize the sport. Gammons and ESPN are claiming this guy is the next Sandy Koufax. He's got good breaking stuff, but he is around the plate way too much, and his fastball is as straight as an arrow. I can't wait to see him play a team that can rake.dru26
Espn has good reason to believe he will be the next koufax, rather a right handed koufax, because of his track record in japan and his ability to throw all of his above average pitches for strikes. Now is that going to pan out in the major leagues, probably not, matsuzaka is the number three starter for a reason, he isn't tested in the majors and the sox don't want the burden entirely on daisuke.

Â