Joey Porter is a coward and should be suspended

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 DXGreat1_HGL
Member since 2003 • 7543 Posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2823703

He couldn't face Levi Jones man to man, he had to have help. It's funny the NFL over states anything the Bengals do, but totally condoes anything this dirtbag does. I hope somebody cripples him next season...

KaptainKorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 KaptainKorn
Member since 2005 • 673 Posts
You're going by the word of a Bengal...? Who knows what really went down.
DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DXGreat1_HGL

You're going by the word of a Bengal...? Who knows what really went down.KaptainKorn

Oh please, Porter gets away with far more then any Bengal player ever will. He illegally cheapshots players, openly trash talks and whines when things don't go his way. I beleive it's well in his capacity to get six people to help him because he's to afraid to face anyone man to man....

KaptainKorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KaptainKorn

[QUOTE="KaptainKorn"]You're going by the word of a Bengal...? Who knows what really went down.DXGreat1_HGL

Oh please, Porter gets away with far more then any Bengal player ever will. He illegally cheapshots players, openly trash talks and whines when things don't go his way. I beleive it's well in his capacity to get six people to help him because he's to afraid to face anyone man to man....

He was fined for "cheapshotting" after he retaliated against the Falcons' uncalled helmet-to-helmet hit that sent Big Ben into a concusion...

Of course he gets away with trash-talking. It's perfectly legal and within the rules of the game. When has he whined? Sounds like you need to get your facts straight.

Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts
You just don't like the guy and are using this as fuel for your fire against him. You prove that when you wish he'd be crippled, which doesn't even fit the "crime."
jimmygrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jimmygrace
Member since 2007 • 2405 Posts
You're going by the word of a Bengal...? Who knows what really went down.KaptainKorn
This is abit OT but how do you create that thing in your sig where it shows your teams? Thats pretty cool.
DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DXGreat1_HGL
[QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]

[QUOTE="KaptainKorn"]You're going by the word of a Bengal...? Who knows what really went down.KaptainKorn

He was fined for "cheapshotting" after he retaliated against the Falcons' uncalled helmet-to-helmet hit that sent Big Ben into a concusion...

Of course he gets away with trash-talking. It's perfectly legal and within the rules of the game. When has he whined? Sounds like you need to get your facts straight.

He was whining about the officiating after the Steelers beat the Colts in the playoffs. It's funny how he failed to notice his team got away with more then the Colts did in that game. Then there was the last game of the season last year where he tried to knock Carson Palmer out of the game and the league did nothing.

KaptainKorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KaptainKorn

You're right. Joey Porter has a personal vendetta against everyone in the National Football League. :roll: Yet, for some reason, the Dolphins saw it fit to pay this "worthless coward" big bucks.

It's apparent that you did not watch the Steelers/Colts playoff game. Go rent it on DVD, watch Polamalu's revoked interception, and see what I and he are talking about.

CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts
[QUOTE="KaptainKorn"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]

[QUOTE="KaptainKorn"]You're going by the word of a Bengal...? Who knows what really went down.DXGreat1_HGL

He was whining about the officiating after the Steelers beat the Colts in the playoffs. It's funny how he failed to notice his team got away with more then the Colts did in that game. Then there was the last game of the season last year where he tried to knock Carson Palmer out of the game and the league did nothing.

haha, wow did you even see the Polamalu interception? that stupid referee almost ost the Steelers the game.

I assume you are a Bengals Fan? Just because Jones says he got "Jumped" doesn't mean anything. He could be lying to cover p the fact that he maybe did get hit by Porters By himself without help (or maybe Jones is right).

And he porter trash talks yes, but he backs it up with his defensive plays.

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
These thugs are both to blame. Now that they're millionaires they should really leave their gangmember lives behind.
SilverArmor82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SilverArmor82
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts
Joey Porter is the type of player I'd want on my team. Why do so many of you only like the silent, polite athletes? The NFL is where real men play and talk trash. Give me a break.
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

Joey Porter is the type of player I'd want on my team. Why do so many of you only like the silent, polite athletes? The NFL is where real men play and talk trash. Give me a break.SilverArmor82

Long as he doesn't get suspended for any stupid crap, then I don't mind having a loudmouth good player on a team. 

Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts

Joey Porter is the type of player I'd want on my team. Why do so many of you only like the silent, polite athletes? The NFL is where real men play and talk trash. Give me a break.SilverArmor82

Hell hath frozen over, for me and SilverArmor are in agreement. :P

PlayedThemAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 PlayedThemAll
Member since 2006 • 665 Posts
I'd never wish anyone to get hurt. That's ignorance. As far as what really happened? who knows, were you personaly there? If not I don't suggest you listen to the media, they only push out what sells the most.
mazing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 mazing87
Member since 2004 • 3881 Posts
Well the media has a tendency to report one side of the story.  None of us know what really happened.  News flash:  We will never know because we weren't there.  Joey Porter is a very good player but this incident involving him doesn't surprise me.  I come to the conclusion that a lot of athletes have the biggest egos, running around as if they can do whatever they want and expect to get away with it.  Sport officials  just need to set the tone and penalize them with hefty fines.  Hit em where it hurts the most.  I can almost bet that they won't act up again.
mazing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 mazing87
Member since 2004 • 3881 Posts

There's nothing wrong with liking an athlete that isn't quiet but at the same time, they shouldn't do foolish things that gets them into trouble and cause them to get suspended/banned from playing the game.  There's no need for the violence.  If you're an athlete and you have agression towards someone, hit the field and bang heads there using your skills.