holy crap!!kobe

This topic is locked from further discussion.

re-tart356

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 re-tart356
Member since 2007 • 284 Posts

is anyone watching him right now

that shot over yao was amazing

re-tart356

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 re-tart356
Member since 2007 • 284 Posts
kobw ties it up!!!!!!!!!!95-95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XxMa5icarxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 XxMa5icarxX
Member since 2004 • 6621 Posts
yes everybody has espn in america :| and Canada
d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 d12malu
Member since 2002 • 1023 Posts
The guy doesn't surprise me anymore. I used to be quick to say he isn't MJ, but I'm beginning to not be so sure. Even though it took him 44 shots to do it.
sixringz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sixringz1
Member since 2004 • 1116 Posts
i watch him at end of games and it's almost like i'm back in the mid 90's watching jordan.  But that's really where the similarities stop to me.  I watched this entire game and in the 2nd and 3rd quarter i'd say roughly 90% time he got the ball in the offensive set he shot it.  It's one thing to be efficient and score a lot of points but wow, he put up like 45 shots in this game.  that's rediculous.  It seems with him it's all or nothing, there is no middle ground.  Earlier in the year he would often not even put up 20 shots in a game, which isn't enough, but his assists and rebounds were up.  But during this streak, especially the last 2 losses where he only had 2 assists total, he's shooting too much.  If they're going in that's fine, but if it's not your night you gotta get the rest of the players involved.  Even the commentators could see what was going on.  Everytime he touched the ball in the 2nd and 3rd quarter tom tolbert would be like "you can count on him putting this up".  There's no other player i'd rather watch in the 4th quarter, however i'm not too sure that i'm really interested in watching him the other 3, at least not consistantly.  In the 4th quarter you know the shots are going in and the decisions will be good, but in the other quarters isn't always like that, and tonight was a perfect example.  Never the less, he is one hell of a player.  Just my 2 cents
hoop_hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 hoop_hard
Member since 2005 • 20418 Posts
The Lakers lost this one. He was 19 - 44 for 53 Points and the rest of the team was 17 - 44. They lost this game at the Free Throw LIne. Yao and T-Mac got like 50 Free Throws.
LiL_PiNo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LiL_PiNo
Member since 2006 • 835 Posts
The Lakers lost this one. He was 19 - 44 for 53 Points and the rest of the team was 17 - 44. They lost this game at the Free Throw LIne. Yao and T-Mac got like 50 Free Throws.hoop_hard
They lost the game in the final minutes. And Kobe did travel lol, but man that was a good game, Kobes little comback. Kwame Brown making some sexay playes. But as I said... The final minutes... Dun dun dun
twopic58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8 twopic58
Member since 2007 • 3710 Posts
Ok im tired of kobe already. Freakin ball hog.
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts

Ok im tired of kobe already. Freakin ball hog.twopic58

You play a dangerous game. This forum is filled with people surgically attached to Kobe's jock. Watch your step...

StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts

the lakers lose  Yess

BobSacamento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BobSacamento
Member since 2003 • 4340 Posts

yeah 50 points again

its a good strategy on phils part

thats what happens when you take 50 shots in a game 

SilverArmor82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SilverArmor82
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts

[QUOTE="twopic58"]Ok im tired of kobe already. Freakin ball hog.Eman5805

You play a dangerous game. This forum is filled with people surgically attached to Kobe's jock. Watch your step...

And there are people who think their Saints are the god's blessing to the world:roll:
SilverArmor82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SilverArmor82
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts

yeah 50 points again

BobSacamento
Oh yeah and your Suns were outscored by a seemingly inferior Warriors team. Where was the Sun's defense in that game?
BobSacamento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BobSacamento
[QUOTE="BobSacamento"]

yeah 50 points again

SilverArmor82

Oh yeah and your Suns were outscored by a seemingly inferior Warriors team. Where was the Sun's defense in that game?

lol i hate you silverarmour

i beleive we blew out denver last night if i recall.

that "seemingly inferior" warriors team also beat dallas twice this year.

i dont see how any of that relates to kobe taking 50 shots in a game though. 

BobSacamento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BobSacamento

kobe is everything that an mvp is not. he makes everyone around him worse.

that team has absolutely no strategy, i've been watching their games lately and i would absolutely HATE to be on that team.

Kobe is the kid i don't want on my team at school.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

kobe is everything that an mvp is not. he makes everyone around him worse.

that team has absolutely no strategy, i've been watching their games lately and i would absolutely HATE to be on that team.

Kobe is the kid i don't want on my team at school.

BobSacamento

Go back to watching suns, because you obviously have no idea what the hell you are talking about... 

BobSacamento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BobSacamento

last i checked steve nash is the mvp for a reason, and the suns are a much better team than the lakers

the lakers will never win if they continue like this

open your mind to the possibility that your wrong, and that the lakers "strategy" isn't working 

BobSacamento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BobSacamento
[QUOTE="BobSacamento"]

yeah 50 points again

SilverArmor82

you've bashed me about the suns in several forums now

what exactly is your beef with them? 

PuddleMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PuddleMonkey
Member since 2006 • 412 Posts

And there are people who think their Saints are the god's blessing to the world:roll:SilverArmor82

Gods blessing? The Saints ARE God!!!!

BobSacamento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BobSacamento

but then i guess...

its not his fault that phil tells him to shoot every time up the floor no matter what position he's in. it's just not how you play good basketball. it's not how you become a good team. a good team shouldnt have to rely on a single player to score 60 points each night, just to win by 2 points.

PHIL is the problem with the lakers. 

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dkhw

last i checked steve nash is the mvp for a reason, and the suns are a much better team than the lakers

the lakers will never win if they continue like this

open your mind to the possibility that your wrong, and that the lakers "strategy" isn't working

BobSacamento

What reason?  Only reason Nash averages 11.8 APG in a system that uses 5-8 secs to shoot the ball. Also, he plays next to 3-point shooters and amare and marion that blow up his APG. Last time I checked Kobe has neither marion,diaw, amare, and barbosa playing on his team but still manages to get 6 apg as a SG.

Again, you have no evidence whatsoever to support why Kobe is not MVP. You keep saying kobe makes his team worse, but this team is lottery team without Kobe and Kobe has the respect of everyone on that team and encourages his teammates to get better and try to get them more invloved in the games, but you obviously don't watch any Lakers games so you are clueless and made yourself look like an idiot. Also, don't keep argue that Nash gets 11.8 APG so he makes his teammates better. APG doesn't reflect the positive influence of a player to a team. If we go by your arguement that every single MVP should help improve his teammates, why the hell did we give one to Duncan, Bird, MJ? 

Only reason they don't win is simple: The Lakers blow. They have no one good on that second-rate team. Kobe and Odom are the only good players and even Odom is streaky at times. Let Steve Nash play in the Lakers as he leads the Lakers to a place in the lottery. Why don't you open up your mind and stop letting Nash suck your **** so much.  

ScoopyMcScoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ScoopyMcScoop
Member since 2005 • 1191 Posts
Take a look at his fg%. He isn't exactly missing a lot this year... Gilbert is way more inefficient than he is, and though I like Gilbert, Kobe is way better. Fact is, you'll get people b*tching about him not passing if he's scoring big and they'll b*tch that he won't turn it on and score when nobody else is making shots. Kobe can't win because most people aren't smart enough to think or try to think in an unbiased fashion and leave their hatred for his personality out of it (it's hard not to despise a guy that much better than everyone else who was a lil rich kid growin up, spoiled with uber athletic skills, comin right outta hs, torchin NBA teams good and bad on any given night). Stop hating on him. There's no way in HELL the Lakers would have even touched the Suns last year without him playing the way he did. He's a leader, and his team would be nothing without him.
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts
I don't know what to think about Kobe. Half the time he seems like a ballhog and a jerk, who has so little respect for his own teammates that he figures if he doesn't do everything he team could never win. On the other hand it seems like this season he's trying to include his teammates and actually bring some leadership to the Lakers. It'll be interesting to see what happens to tht team in a couple of years when the Lakers should be able to recover from losing Shaq.
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Eman5805
[QUOTE="Eman5805"]

[QUOTE="twopic58"]Ok im tired of kobe already. Freakin ball hog.SilverArmor82

And there are people who think their Saints are the god's blessing to the world:roll:

No, just New Orleans. 8)

ikn3z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ikn3z
Member since 2003 • 586 Posts
Cause a natural disaster in America calls for poetic justice... While one on a different country, gets ignorant people writing songs making fun of the tragedy... Anyway, Kobe is awesome, and those who say they don't like Kobe are just like those kids saying they didn't like Harry Potter.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
Ok im tired of kobe already. Freakin ball hog.twopic58
Who should be shooting on that team? Everybody else is garbage, so why shouldn't he be shooting?
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

[QUOTE="twopic58"]Ok im tired of kobe already. Freakin ball hog.murlow12
Who should be shooting on that team? Everybody else is garbage, so why shouldn't he be shooting?

Exactly, I mean how many freakin years will it take for Kwame "Brick Hands" Brown to develop a consistent low post game, probably not for another 3 years along with Bynum. That's the reason kobe has to take over and he is doing whatever it takes for his team to get the W every night. If twopic58 seen the game yesterday which im sure he didn't he would have seen the 13 assist kobe dished out in the blowout win over the kings.  when the team is hitting 61% from the field kobe doesn't need to take over 

Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Eman5805

What, Lamar Odom doesn't get any love?

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dkhw

What, Lamar Odom doesn't get any love?

Eman5805

Odom is streaky in terms of offense, but yeah, he would be the only other player not named Kobe that should shoot on that team.Â