ESPN Top Athletes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

julius9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 julius9
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

ESPN is looking for the "Who's Now" top 32 athletes. Fans can actually nominate the best athlete they want. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=whosnow/070611 , I'll nominate Randy Couture or Fedor from MMA. I think these guys are deserving to be on the list. Especially Couture he's a UFC hall-of-famer and a living legend too. It's time some mma fighters get what they deserve.

Avatar image for ballpointpencap
ballpointpencap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ballpointpencap
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I find it funny that the guys at Sportcenter expect the Tiger Woods v Matt Leinart matchup to be a close one. Anything to drive traffic to a pole I guess
-Dionysus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Dionysus-
Member since 2006 • 1276 Posts
I saw this yesterday. It is by far one of the dumbest things ESPN has done to kill air-time in the boring summer months.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
This "now" thing is such a joke. Why does ESPN think they have to do these stupid gimmicks to get viewers? People are watching for the sports news, not the celebrty gossip BS.
Riley767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Riley767
Member since 2007 • 1687 Posts
I saw this yesterday. It is by far one of the dumbest things ESPN has done to kill air-time in the boring summer months.-Dionysus-
yea i agree
SegArgyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SegArgyle
Member since 2004 • 2371 Posts
I dont get it, leinart hasn't done anything pro wise, this crap dosen't make any sense
kdizzle815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kdizzle815
Member since 2004 • 2572 Posts
Hey Julius.....I think ur eyes are bad. Randy Couture is not on that list. If only he was though. Hell it doesn't have to be Randy. Just any freakin MMA fighter that works his butt off. Definitely not Tito Ortiz though. I can't stand that guy.
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
I dont get it, leinart hasn't done anything pro wise, this crap dosen't make any senseSegArgyle
guess you missed him in college:|
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#9 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

Hey Julius.....I think ur eyes are bad. Randy Couture is not on that list. If only he was though. Hell it doesn't have to be Randy. Just any freakin MMA fighter that works his butt off. Definitely not Tito Ortiz though. I can't stand that guy.kdizzle815

Isn't Chuck Lidell on the list? On ESPN radio last night they were saying he was...