Duke/Michigan

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CJ45_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CJ45_
Member since 2011 • 134 Posts
Missed the first half but damn that was a good game! Duke beats Michigan 73-71 - my brackets are still destoryed.
CJ45_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CJ45_
Guess the "Uncle Toms" way, pulled the win eh? Grant Hill is a happy camper.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
Missed the first half but damn that was a good game! Duke beats Michigan 73-71 - my brackets are still destoryed. CJ45_
First half was tight (not being cool, but closely contested). Nolan Smith decided that he wanted to win another National Championship and took over the second half.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts

UofM only lost by 2 despite some ridiculous calls going against them and the fact that it was basically a home game for Duke. If anything, this just shows how big of a threat Michigan will be the next few years. What bothers me the most about the game though is that Morris took a 2 at the end to try to tie it and go to OT. Why try to go to OT with Duke? He should have dished it to Novak and let him try to win it. They had nothing to lose.

[QUOTE="CJ45_"]Missed the first half but damn that was a good game! Duke beats Michigan 73-71 - my brackets are still destoryed. No_Hablo_Ingles

First half was tight (not being cool, but closely contested).

Nolan Smith decided that he wanted to win another National Championship and took over the second half.

Michigan outscored Duke in the 2nd half. The 1st half is the only reason Duke wont he game.

Easports48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Easports48
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts
It's called March madness for a reason. Next year Duke has Austin Rivers coming on board. The rich get richer.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 No_Hablo_Ingles

UofM only lost by 2 despite some ridiculous calls going against them and the fact that it was basically a home game for Duke. If anything, this just shows how big of a threat Michigan will be the next few years. What bothers me the most about the game though is that Morris took a 2 at the end to try to tie it and go to OT. Why try to go to OT with Duke? He should have dished it to Novak and let him try to win it. They had nothing to lose.

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="CJ45_"]Missed the first half but damn that was a good game! Duke beats Michigan 73-71 - my brackets are still destoryed. SF_KiLLaMaN

First half was tight (not being cool, but closely contested).

Nolan Smith decided that he wanted to win another National Championship and took over the second half.

Michigan outscored Duke in the 2nd half. The 1st half is the only reason Duke won the game.

Michigan outscored them by 4, but after Nolan scored 9 straight points (putting Duke up by 11 or so points) Duke's chances of losing became really low.
bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
Nolan Smith is better than Kemba Walker. (IMO) Go Duke! :D
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
Although Duke won, it looks like they are in trouble. They struggled against a VERY young team that has little to no experience in the NCAA tournament. They don't even have a senior on their roster. It makes me think about what could happen when they face more experienced teams.
flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts
It's called March madness for a reason. Next year Duke has Austin Rivers coming on board. The rich get richer.Easports48
I heard that Austin Rivers kid is pretty decent.
CJ45_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CJ45_
Id be more then decent if I had a coach in Doc Rivers as a father - and got to travel the states playing with pros.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 No_Hablo_Ingles
Id be more then decent if I had a coach in Doc Rivers as a father - and got to travel the states playing with pros. CJ45_
Dude, he was joking. Rivers one of the best in the country.