Did anybody see the dodgers game last night?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
If you did se or or saw a highlight did you see many yell at the shortstop when he was at 2nd base? Of course his intention was for the Shortstop to drop the ball. Now whats funny about this is well where are the 18 threads about this? AROD did this last year and it was a rampage. Manny does it and guess it manny being manny so it ok:|
SuperVegeta518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SuperVegeta518
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
do you have video or a link?
Robbie_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#3 Robbie_IV
Member since 2003 • 23299 Posts
It's because EAST COAST BIAS that's why.
barcx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 barcx17
Member since 2008 • 3782 Posts

It's because EAST COAST BIAS that's why.Robbie_IV

QFT. Im a Dodgers fan and even here in the LA, ESPN Sports Center and Baseball Tonight mainly focus on Yankes/Red Sox and Mets/Phillies.

borts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 borts
Member since 2008 • 213 Posts

[QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]It's because EAST COAST BIAS that's why.barcx17

QFT. Im a Dodgers fan and even here in the LA, ESPN Sports Center and Baseball Tonight mainly focus on Yankes/Red Sox and Mets/Phillies.

Well come on are the supposed to focus on 2 teams that are hovering above .500 (Dodgers and Diamondbacks) just as much as 2 teams that are teams that are 15-20 games above .500
barcx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 barcx17
[QUOTE="barcx17"]

[QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]It's because EAST COAST BIAS that's why.borts

Well come on are the supposed to focus on 2 teams that are hovering above .500 (Dodgers and Diamondbacks) just as much as 2 teams that are teams that are 15-20 games above .500

Even when they're above .500 and they're winning, they still barely talk about them. Im just saying cause we live in the WEST COAST. Do you think we really care about Yankees and Red Sox or Mets and Phillies?

LastRebelKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LastRebelKing
Member since 2008 • 662 Posts
Unfortunately I did not see that I will look for that on Youtube later on once I get the chance.
Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts
[QUOTE="borts"][QUOTE="barcx17"]

Even when they're above .500 and they're winning, they still barely talk about them. Im just saying cause we live in the WEST COAST. Do you think we really care about Yankees and Red Sox or Mets and Phillies?

you should atleast care about the red sox, seeing as how old red sox players always seem to end up in LA :P
barcx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 barcx17
[QUOTE="barcx17"][QUOTE="borts"][QUOTE="barcx17"]

[QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]It's because EAST COAST BIAS that's why.BeanTownBrown86

you should atleast care about the red sox, seeing as how old red sox players always seem to end up in LA :P

True, but we got Nomar from the Cubbies:P

SonicBalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#11 SonicBalla
Member since 2006 • 2610 Posts

Well I'm a Mets fan and with that statement I think your wrong. I watch Espn every day and I don't see much Mets/Phillies news. Only when John Kruk(Phillie fan) and Steve Phillips(Mets fan) are interviewed outside Beseball tonight they talk alot about them.

And I guess if you don't like the news of east coast teams then I guess your a Fan of Foxsports because from what I noticed, TWIB barely ever shows east coast things(errrrrrr..... Mets things)

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
[QUOTE="barcx17"][QUOTE="borts"][QUOTE="barcx17"]

[QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]It's because EAST COAST BIAS that's why.BeanTownBrown86

Not to mention Dave Roberts was traded to the Sox and started one of the greatest comebacks ever by stealing 2nd base in the 9th inning at Fenway :P I care about the east coast, but i agree there is a bias against west coast teams, plus i'm sure most of the country is asleep when our games are on.
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
[QUOTE="barcx17"]

[QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]It's because EAST COAST BIAS that's why.SonicBalla

Well I'm a Mets fan and with that statement I think your wrong. I watch Espn every day and I don't see much Mets/Phillies news. Only when John Kruk(Phillie fan) and Steve Phillips(Mets fan) are interviewed outside Beseball tonight they talk alot about them.

And I guess if you don't like the news of east coast teams then I guess your a Fan of Foxsports because from what I noticed, TWIB barely ever shows east coast things(errrrrrr..... Mets things)

As soon as the NL is mentioned the NL East is usually the first to get talked about. And of course the Mets/Phillies being at the top of the East they are the most talked about in that division. But with the Cubs being so ahead I think they are tops as far as stories go in the NL.