This topic is locked from further discussion.

fallofmanps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fallofmanps3
Member since 2007 • 6803 Posts
I think that the broncos are going to beat the texans.
Josepiphus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Josepiphus
Member since 2003 • 571 Posts
I hope so but given the season we've had I wouldn't put money on anything Bronco's related.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#4 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Who knows which Broncos will show up
Zero-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zero-Pirate
Member since 2003 • 2156 Posts
I hope it's the Broncos from last weekend that show up! There's still a glimmer of hope for the playoffs!
s3anx7007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 s3anx7007
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
yeah man some weeks the Broncos look like an elite team, others, well they just dont show up for some reason. And plus 3 of our losses this year we just shot ourselves in the foot and shouldve won those games. i think theyll beat the Texans, itll be a good game. But theres been some really good things about this season:Brandon Marshall, hes gonna be a superstar, Elvis Dumervil, Selvin Young, and a lot of other talent. so i think next year theyll get everything together and be a 12+ win team.
hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 hockey73
Member since 2005 • 8281 Posts
That was so freaking awesome to beat someone that bad(even thought it was KC), i haven't seen the team that excited in a while. Man the D was so pumped, like i think thats the problem this year, is they haven't played with any motivation. I hope we beat the Texans, idk we got screwed over in injuries this year, on both sides of the ball. Eh anyway if your a broncos fan which running back do you want to be the number 1, Henry, Hall, or Young. I personally like Young, from when he played in preseason i wanted him to make the team, and hes ran exceptionally well in the games hes started in.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
The Texans just put it on a good team in the Bucs last week, so who knows?
s3anx7007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 s3anx7007
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts

That was so freaking awesome to beat someone that bad(even thought it was KC), i haven't seen the team that excited in a while. Man the D was so pumped, like i think thats the problem this year, is they haven't played with any motivation. I hope we beat the Texans, idk we got screwed over in injuries this year, on both sides of the ball. Eh anyway if your a broncos fan which running back do you want to be the number 1, Henry, Hall, or Young. I personally like Young, from when he played in preseason i wanted him to make the team, and hes ran exceptionally well in the games hes started in.hockey73

I thinks its a question between Young and Henry and not so much Hall, even though hes pretty good. But I think its going to be another Tatum Bell/Mike Anderson type of situation, just better. Henry can run inside very well and is extremely strong, he'll be great for short yardage situations. Young is explosive just like Clinton Portis was for us. next year could definitly be a year with two 1000 yard backs. And on the defensive note, wow..they looked amazing agaisnt the Chiefs, they actually looked like they had some passion and fire and played one of the best defensive games ive seen.

Zero-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zero-Pirate
Member since 2003 • 2156 Posts

[QUOTE="hockey73"]That was so freaking awesome to beat someone that bad(even thought it was KC), i haven't seen the team that excited in a while. Man the D was so pumped, like i think thats the problem this year, is they haven't played with any motivation. I hope we beat the Texans, idk we got screwed over in injuries this year, on both sides of the ball. Eh anyway if your a broncos fan which running back do you want to be the number 1, Henry, Hall, or Young. I personally like Young, from when he played in preseason i wanted him to make the team, and hes ran exceptionally well in the games hes started in.s3anx7007

I thinks its a question between Young and Henry and not so much Hall, even though hes pretty good. But I think its going to be another Tatum Bell/Mike Anderson type of situation, just better. Henry can run inside very well and is extremely strong, he'll be great for short yardage situations. Young is explosive just like Clinton Portis was for us. next year could definitly be a year with two 1000 yard backs. And on the defensive note, wow..they looked amazing agaisnt the Chiefs, they actually looked like they had some passion and fire and played one of the best defensive games ive seen.

I agree that it is pretty much between Young and Henry. I think Henry would be the number 1, with Young coming in every few downs or so. It's nice to have two backs this good. It greatly increases the looks you can give to the defence, which should effectively make it easier to beat them. They could throw Hall in once in a while as well in order to confuse the D even more.