Are the Browns foreal?????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stead21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 stead21
Member since 2002 • 499 Posts
I'm still in shock how good they are playing, and how this season has turned out especially after the first game of the season. I actually went to that Pittsburg game, and it was totally depressing. They are kicking butt right now, and what's crazy is the fact they can actually get a playoff spot with this weeks win. Crazy!!!!!!
SuperMaWiiOH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SuperMaWiiOH
Member since 2007 • 255 Posts
The Browns are amazing this year, thank god Charlie Frye is gone! The Browns lost some games they should have won, (Steelers, Oakland, some others). Hopefully this season is just a precurser to an even better team next year.
Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts

good for the browns but this teams basically improved and benefited from a very easy schedule

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Innovazero2000
Member since 2006 • 3159 Posts

The Offense is very for real...

they need to work on that D though... you don't win the big ones giving up an average of 25pts.

drufeous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 drufeous
Member since 2004 • 2535 Posts
Just got tickets for the 49ers game and am pumped. 1st time in the new stadium and actually going to see a good Browns team. Deffinetely most improved team in the NFL from last year. Hope they get the win this weekend and hope to see some Quinn against the 9ers.
antonius05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 antonius05
Member since 2005 • 849 Posts
I kind of find it ironic that they traded their number one draft pick this year to the Cowboys to draft Brady Quinn, but now found a Franchise QB in Derek Andersen.... could have gotten another receiver this year.
Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts

I'm still in shock how good they are playing, and how this season has turned out especially after the first game of the season. I actually went to that Pittsburg game, and it was totally depressing. They are kicking butt right now, and what's crazy is the fact they can actually get a playoff spot with this weeks win. Crazy!!!!!!stead21

The Browns are good, but really can't compete with Indy, NE, or maybe even JAX. I applaud them for playing so well this year, but they really picked the wrong year to be good...