1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jadeveon Clowney, DE
Glennon has performed well with a banged up offense so I don't think they take a quarterback. Instead they take the best player in the draft and that's Clowney.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Teddy Bridgewater, QB
The Jaguars get their man, Enough said.
3. Minnesota Vikings - Marcus Mariota, QB
Bridgewater is gone so they take the next best things in Mariota in an attempt to solve their quarterback problem.
4. Houston Texans - Louis Nix, DT
Keenum has proven to be a rather good quarterback but I think their problems on the defensive line need addressing. Nix is a great run stopping defensive tackle who could really help improve their defense.
5. Atlanta Falcons - Anthony Barr, OLB
One of the best, if not the best, pass rushers in the draft. Barr would be a much needed addition to their weak linebacker corp.
6. Buffalo Bills - Jake Matthews, OT
They need to protect the quarterback and what better way to do so by taking the best offensive tackle in the draft.
7. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins) - Cyrus Kouandjio, OT
The Rams, like the Bills, also need to protect their quarterback. Kouandjio can do that as well as bring his great run blocking skills in to help boost their revived run game.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers - Taylor Lewan, OT
Once again, The Steelers failure to protect their quarterback has cost them. Lewan may need a bit of work but he'd be a huge improvement over what they have now.
9. New York Giants - Khalil Mack, OLB
A very talented linebacker who can create turnovers and make plays. He'd be a great addition to their weak linebacker corp.
10. Oakland Raiders - Cameron Erving, OT
The Raiders need to protect Pryor, who has proven to be a very talented quarterback. Erving has all the physical tools to do so.