Can't sign into PSN...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jfrancis04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jfrancis04
Member since 2006 • 531 Posts

So I've had any trouble signing into the PSN with my wireless router; however, tonight it randomly quit working. I'm typing this on my laptop so obviously it isn't my connection. The error message I'm getting says "An error has occured. You have been signed out of the PlayStation Network. (80710B23)" I typed in the code on Sony's website and it wasn't much help. Everything was fine about an hour ago. Here is everything I've tried so far.

-Shutdown PS3

-Re-setting router

-Re-setting modem

-Setting up the connection on the PS3 again

-Enabling/disabling the DMZ for my PS3

Any suggestions?

jrm180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jrm180
Member since 2004 • 44 Posts

Have you ran a connection test? Maybe its your actual internet that is the problem. If not...

I've been having the same trouble as you, I think. About 2 hours ago, I couldn't connect to the PlayStation Network (the internet itself was fine). I ran a test that showed me those results, so maybe the PlayStation server is down. To confirm these theories, I tried logging into the PlayStation Network from my PC, and I couldn't do that either. So maybe we'll just have to wait this one out until Sony figures it out.

jfrancis04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jfrancis04

Ahh...maybe they are having issues. Yeah, I ran a connection test too and it gets through the first 2 steps fine. I can even browse the web on my PS3. Just can't get into PSN.

yoda-san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 yoda-san
Member since 2006 • 323 Posts

I can't sign into PSN either; I'd ran the internet connection test on my PS3 and it failed signing to PSN, but myIP address, and internet connection are working fine, it showed. I know it's not my internet connection because my desktop and laptops are both connecting to the internet.

yoda-san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yoda-san
Member since 2006 • 323 Posts

I can even browse the web on my PS3. Just can't get into PSN.

jfrancis04

I can do this as well, but no PSN for me too.

jfrancis04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jfrancis04

Maybe they are having issues then. Hope they get it fixed soon. I want to get back to MW2!