BryanParksSuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BryanParksSuper
Member since 2011 • 67 Posts

If only Capcom would realize they f'ed up with RE 5&6. RE needs to go back to RE 4 and stop trying to please the core and casual gamer. I reserved RE 6 a few months back but Im not buying the game. After the RE 6 Sept 18th Demo, I knew RE 6 would suck. It's a shame too. I will be enjoying Darksiders 1&2 today instead of RE 6. Capcom you have nobody to blame but yourselves. 

issadbzbusrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 issadbzbusrt
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
First of all Shut up , You want to judge a game by a 10 min demo u can shut up ... I bought Resident Evil 6 And may i say its one of the best Resident Evil Game i have ever played and i just played Chris campaign the story the gameplay its just ausome , Just you and alot of haters want a Game to be like OMG Lol what a noob
GamerOuTLaWz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GamerOuTLaWz
Member since 2011 • 47 Posts

why do people all want to see Re4 ? that game was just as much **** and out of place as the 5th and 6th.

Avatar image for BryanParksSuper
BryanParksSuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BryanParksSuper

RE 6 is pure trash and most hardcore RE Fans like myself agree that RE 6 is trash. If you think RE 6 I'd the best in the series you have no idea what the hell your talking bout kid. RE 4 still tops any RE made today. 

Mr8ball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mr8ball
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts

4 , 5 , and 6 are all GARBAGE!

Mr8ball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Mr8ball

it's all about number 2 buddy

zezezemolskee9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 zezezemolskee9
Member since 2012 • 70 Posts
So this is what TC was really tyring to say. "Ignorant RE fans think 6 is trash." If you're going to talk for the RE fans, don't embarass us. You're entitled to your own opinion, but not all RE fans are as ignorant as you are.
IamTheBesteva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 IamTheBesteva
Member since 2011 • 58 Posts

resident evil 6, what ? they stopped making RE's after code veronica

zezezemolskee9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 zezezemolskee9
Oh hi ignorant retard How's the wife and kids? What, they left you because you're retarded? No surprise there. Grow up, whether or not you agree with the games or not, they were still made. If you ignore capcoms mistakes they'll keep making them.
veggie530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 veggie530
Member since 2003 • 2878 Posts
What an original, creative topic for the Resident Evil 4 forum to discuss! Oh, wait... 8-)
DeusExMachinaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DeusExMachinaX

RE 6 is pure trash and most hardcore RE Fans like myself agree that RE 6 is trash. If you think RE 6 I'd the best in the series you have no idea what the hell your talking bout kid. RE 4 still tops any RE made today. 

BryanParksSuper

I like how you're judging a game you haven't even played. What, you played a ten minute demo and now you know everything? What, you take gamer reviews to heart? Your naive and bias opinion is 100 percent right (sarcasm, I don't want you to take this to heart, like the review doping you been mindlessly sucking in).

No, this game isn't the best, but from what I've played so far its actualyl really fun.

adamh1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 adamh1981
Member since 2004 • 795 Posts

Best RE games:

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis = No.1

Resident Evil 1 = No.2

Resident Evil 2 = No.3

Resident Evil Zero = No.4

Resident Evil: Code Veronica = No.5

RE4, RE5, RE6 never happened.

WeskerTeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 WeskerTeam
Member since 2010 • 1827 Posts

I knew this game wasn't going to be my favorite RE or even close to it for that matter. I also did not care for the demo at all. However after playing up to chapter 2 or 3 in Leon's campaign I can say this game certainly isn't trash. It does have its awesome moments.

I am glad the critics are bashing this game as it may give Capcom incentive to make another RE survival horror game that many fans could appreciate. Also it doesn't need those tank controls or pre-rendered backgrounds to be survival horror. I know tank controls tend to make little boys cry.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts
First of all Shut up , You want to judge a game by a 10 min demo u can shut up ... I bought Resident Evil 6 And may i say its one of the best Resident Evil Game i have ever played and i just played Chris campaign the story the gameplay its just ausome , Just you and alot of haters want a Game to be like OMG Lol what a noobissadbzbusrt
Wow, your a hardcore n00b for liking RE6 so much LOL
Fandango_Letho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#16 Fandango_Letho
Member since 2006 • 6202 Posts
One person out of two is stupid. And this thread proves it once more. Some people do like RE6, and don't call them idiots for having opinions. They're, you know, opinions. If people didn't have opinions, we'd live in one hell of a boring world.
SethStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SethStone
Member since 2011 • 33 Posts

Im still confused by this argument. Will someone please explain to me how (except for length and partner system) re4 is sooo different from re5? Or 6 for that matter?

mrsniper83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#18 mrsniper83
Member since 2009 • 1552 Posts
It seems to be alot of hate thats coming with this game, its like being in a COD lobbly with a bunch of ignorant kids yelling at everyone.
Avatar image for BryanParksSuper
BryanParksSuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BryanParksSuper

Fans of RE are hating on RE 6 because Capcom changed everything to try to please newcomers instead of Die-Hard RE Fans. I did play RE 6... The Demo and that's all I needed to play to find out the the game was GARBAGE!!

zezezemolskee9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zezezemolskee9
Also, Capcom made a great game, a better game than 5 anyway. I'm going to support them. Why? Because they're heading in the right track. Whether you think this is a real RE or not doesn't matter, they are getting closer to an ideal horror. By the way, there's more to a horror than being scared in the traditional sense, if you think that's the only way to be scared, you're obviously not a horror fan.
DeusExMachinaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DeusExMachinaX

One person out of two is stupid. And this thread proves it once more. Some people do like RE6, and don't call them idiots for having opinions. They're, you know, opinions. If people didn't have opinions, we'd live in one hell of a boring world.Fandango_Letho

Except when you make an opinion, you have to have extended knowledge of the said topic. The TC for this thread outright says that he has only played the demo, which is what a ten minute intro for each campaign, then goes off and says its the worst game ever. He loses all, if he even had any, credibility here.

Its like me judging him for having a ffvii avatar and thinking he's a tool. And like any tool, all he can do is say "RE4RE4RE4!"

Why is he even on these forums if he doesn't even have or is planning to buy the game? He's just a troll who needs to get over his man-crush of cloudXsephi.

Avatar image for sharpshooter188
sharpshooter188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sharpshooter188
Member since 2003 • 4368 Posts
I completely agree with TC. The thing is you get a feel for a game with a demo. Hence demo..demonstration..a taste of how this game is going to be. My instincts have been dead on with games and I'm glad I have trusted them. If you guys enjoy the game. That's great. I really hope you play it til your eyes bleed and have a blast doing so! What I'm worried about is that capcom will not go back to former great formulas and just stick to what they are doing now (that's bad.)
SethStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SethStone
Member since 2011 • 33 Posts

All I have to say is that if anyone wants to go back to the whole endless fetch qeusts disguised as puzzles from the old RE's then they are definitly blinded by there rose colored glasses

LordRikerQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LordRikerQ
Member since 2002 • 733 Posts

RE 4 was crap, and crazy overrated, its so hypocritical of the RE 4 fanboys to whine how bad 6 is because its your faults 5 and 6 got made like they did in the first place, it told crapcom that that is the best way to make RE and naturally they evolved on it, so yes, it is RE 4 fanboys faults.

That being said, I think at least story wise and the combat mechanics arent bad in 6. I mean Chris' Campaign sucks horribly, but the other two feel more resident evil then 5 ever did. Yeah, its not like classic RE, but games evolve, hating on something just because its not like the classics is stupid, hating on something because its just crap are two different things.

cwalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#26 cwalk
Member since 2003 • 620 Posts

Couldn't help but notice all the hate that's been going around in this forum.

Fans of RE are hating on RE 6 because Capcom changed everything to try to please newcomers instead of Die-Hard RE Fans. I did play RE 6... The Demo and that's all I needed to play to find out the the game was GARBAGE!!

BryanParksSuper

I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think the game is necessarily garbage. Like you, I'm a HUGE RE fan. Ever since I played the very first game when I was 12, my favorite is a tossup between 2 and REmake. What you have to understand though is that time changes everything, even in the gaming industry. I grew up with the SNES, Nintendo 64, PS1 and PS2 all the way to my PS3. I remember a time when there were dozens of game genres, now there are only maybe around 10. What Capcom is doing is perfectly logical. From a business standpoint, Capcom is not going to tarket old school RE fans. Why? Because people like me weren't the target market from the beginning, it was people aged 17-maybe 27, fourteen years ago. Which by now, most of those people are probably immersed in their careers or family with little-to-no time to play video games. They're not gonna go back to fixed camera angles, nor tank controls, which personally I didn't find all too bad. It's sad, but that is the reality. Capcom is gonna do what' s best for Capcom. The hottest action game on the market right now seems to be COD or some other popular action game that they will try to emulate. You're gonna have to accept at some point that RE is never gonna be old RE again, if it does I'll be surprised. You just got to take a step back and realize for all its worth, its a game, and you can play it or not play it. It's up to you. I got it today and have only played it a little bit, and it's fun. Not RE, but it's fun. Nor was 4 or 5, but they were fun too.

We get it, you're retarded. I'm sorry, but you need to get help somewhere else. Bragging about how re4 is amazing in a re6 forum is just sad and pathetic. It's a game, who gives a **** You didn't buy re6, so it's none of your business if it's good or bad. Go back to re4 forum, and cry about how much dick you suck on a daily basis.

zezezemolskee9

I think you need to get help in human relations, oh and arguing for that matter.

Also, Capcom made a great game, a better game than 5 anyway. I'm going to support them. Why? Because they're heading in the right track. Whether you think this is a real RE or not doesn't matter, they are getting closer to an ideal horror. By the way, there's more to a horror than being scared in the traditional sense, if you think that's the only way to be scared, you're obviously not a horror fan.

zezezemolskee9

Can you define what a "ideal horror" is? By the way, I don't think the TC criticized any horror aspect of the game nor even stated that the only way to be scared is in a "traditional sense." Last time I checked a dictionary, to be scared meant to "fill, especially suddenly, with fear or terror; frighten; alarm." So if being scared in its traditional sense fails, then it's not doing a very good job as a horror.

zezezemolskee9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 zezezemolskee9
And some people need to learn what a joke is. I was joking when i called him retarded.
samclockwise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 samclockwise
Member since 2011 • 76 Posts

That is just stupid, re6 isn't re anymore. Really... really. Look at the cover of the box and look at the title it says resident evil 6. You can pretent all you want that this game did not happen but it did. Why after re3 and re code veronica people were complaining of resident evil was getting boring and stail because of all the zombie. Then after the remake of 1 people were complaining of the controles. So when re4 came out the interduced a new virus and new controles. When they did 5 they had the same bad virus that was 4. But now where in 4 people liked them , 5 people hated them. Now we are at 6. They have a new virus again. With a more bolder story. Now people want new scares and what they had in the original games. You what you don't know what your asking for. It would look like crap then you would have a even crapper game.

TevoxZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 TevoxZi
Member since 2006 • 2342 Posts

And some people need to learn what a joke is. I was joking when i called him retarded. zezezemolskee9

Nice joke, how about I call you an ass and say that's a joke? Does it make you feel better? Doubt it.

Namecalling's immature, it's happened enough here. It's just a videogame, let people have their own opinions. No need to be douchebaggery about it, if you enjoy the game - why do you care what others think of the game?

Exactly, and I'm not talking to you alone - I'm talking based on what I just read on this - which I somewhat facepalmed at.

kusto1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 kusto1891
Member since 2006 • 80 Posts

EVERYONE 25 & OVER WHO HAS PLAYED RE, RE2, RE3, CODE VERONICA UNDERSTANDABLY HAD BIG EXPECTATIONS FOR THE HYPE OF RE6. THOSE OF YOU WHO BEGAN PLAYING RE4 W/O PLAYING THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS ARE GIVING THIS RE6 A PASS.

Christoffer112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Christoffer112
Member since 2005 • 79 Posts

Resident evil 6 was an major dissapointment to me and i've played RE1,2, Code Veronica, 3,4 and 5..

cwalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#32 cwalk
Member since 2003 • 620 Posts

And some people need to learn what a joke is. I was joking when i called him retarded.

zezezemolskee9

I know the difference between a joke and an insult. I don't think anyone found your "joke" to be humourous, so I guess it must be the latter.

zezezemolskee9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 zezezemolskee9

lol, thanks for making me laugh i guess. Anyway, when have i ever said i had a problem with his opinion, and if i did i was dicking around. And i when i said i was joking, i meant in terms of dicking around, not being serious. Also it wasn't a insult. People start **** over the littlest things. "You called him retarded, so by society's logic, you're insulting him." I'd be a very bored person if that was how i viewed things.

zezezemolskee9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 zezezemolskee9

And that wasn't namecalling, every words has different meanings. I call my friends retarded, does that mean i'm namecalling, no because retarded has another meaning than mentally challenged. So no, not immature, sorry. Arguing over stupid **** like half the people on here are doing, however, is immature. Damn there's always al least one censored word whenever i post a comment.

Mr8ball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Mr8ball

All I have to say is that if anyone wants to go back to the whole endless fetch qeusts disguised as puzzles from the old RE's then they are definitly blinded by there rose colored glasses

SethStone

kinda late but just wanted to say yes please god i do, and my glasses are most definetily clean. i'm absolutely sick and tired of playing the same exact gameplay again and again and again in every single new blockbuster. so yea i would go back and never look forward knowing of the foul things to come.

anyways, try to remember the old days when most of the games you played were very very different gameplay. resident evil was unique. is it unique now?

jinzo9988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jinzo9988
Member since 2007 • 2457 Posts

Resident Evil 'died' when they bothered to make a new control scheme for it.  I'm sorry but the controls were crap in the earlier games.  They were functional but most of the time, anytime you got hit it was due to having a lack of control to be able to react to anything.  I just started playing Resident Evil 2 again and I died when the first Licker showed up from the ceiling.  He lunged and jumped, and I'm sitting there going "Well, okay... how am I supposed to avoid that?  There's no dodge button, or even a function to move left and right.  Am I really supposed to stop aiming, turn Captain Tank 90 degrees, run when the Licker jumps, and then turn Captain Tank around again to shoot?", and so that's exactly what I did the second time around, and I avoided the first lunge.  Granted I still got hit by another lunge and some change but I had more health that time around.  Yeah, I'm afraid of encountering enemies, but not for the right reasons.  I can't move very well, there are lots of corridors and confined spaces, Leon's the slowest shooter in the world, and I'm never really sure of where I'm aiming when firing.  None of that has anything to do with legitimate game difficulty.

I think they realized pretty quickly that all of their traditional enemies became a complete joke to deal with once they overhauled the controls and gave you better movement and infinitely better turning and aiming.  I don't think they had much of a choice to turn it into more of an action game.  I actually enjoy 4 and 5 more than the older games.  Given the outrage over this game, I'll probably enjoy it even more.  I think they had to change the series when they changed the control scheme.

I never got why they called these games "Survival Horror" to begin with.  What's the survival part of it?  That you're not supposed to die?  Well, you're not supposed to die either in a Mario game so do we call that a Survival Platformer?  It never made sense to me.  DayZ would be something that would justify putting "Survival" in the title, because not only are you supposed deal with not getting hit too many times, but you can bleed out, you have to maintain a proper body temperature, you can get sick, you can break bones, you can go hungry and go thirsty, all things that can actually happen if you were put in that situation in real life.  When I think survival I think wilderness, canned food, water bottles and that kind of thing.

GamerNerdTalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 1

#39 GamerNerdTalk
Member since 2011 • 341 Posts

I don't think a Resident Evil game has to be scary to be good. i think alot of games made in Japan are naturally heavly scripted games.

Resident Evil 6 is no exception. I guess Final Fantasy XIII suffered from the game thing. But to be honest, it is nice to play a different game like Resident Evil 6. I agree, it wasn't scary, but I don't think any of the Resident Evil games were ever scary. So to complain 6 wasn't scary seems to be rather harsh.

In the end we all have our own opinions I suppose, I love Resident Evil 6, people who I have played it with seem to really like it. I have had it since launch and it is still the only game I really play.

drunkenpyrate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 drunkenpyrate
Member since 2013 • 239 Posts
I couldn't agree more it needs to stop trying to be Gears and go back their survival horror roots.
Gods_Son23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#41 Gods_Son23
Member since 2006 • 226 Posts

Im still confused by this argument. Will someone please explain to me how (except for length and partner system) re4 is sooo different from re5? Or 6 for that matter?

SethStone

Exactly. Res4 changed it all. Res 5 and 6 are more like 4, than 4 is like the early games in the series.

WarBabay2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 WarBabay2
Member since 2010 • 98 Posts
Oh my... gamers are so inflexible these days! I mean, I'm 34 and it never bothered me that CAPCOM has moved the franchise on after CV... I mean, is it REALLY so hard to grasp? 0-3 = Fixed Perspective Survival Horror 4-6 = 3rd person Action/Horror Shooter 7-? = Something new... or maybe even a reboot. Given, the transition to 3rd person may not sit well with many fans, and some of the newer games simply aren't that good (as far as action games go) but saying RE6 is no RE is like saying FF7 is no FF cause SE moved from 2d to 3d battles. Personally, I hope they reboot the franchise and make it something new... let's say a Horror RPG like Vampire Bloodlines?
Avatar image for deactivated-57bcc1891a93a
deactivated-57bcc1891a93a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43 deactivated-57bcc1891a93a
Member since 2010 • 1284 Posts

Resident Evil 'died' when they bothered to make a new control scheme for it.  I'm sorry but the controls were crap in the earlier games.  They were functional but most of the time, anytime you got hit it was due to having a lack of control to be able to react to anything.  I just started playing Resident Evil 2 again and I died when the first Licker showed up from the ceiling.  He lunged and jumped, and I'm sitting there going "Well, okay... how am I supposed to avoid that?  There's no dodge button, or even a function to move left and right.  Am I really supposed to stop aiming, turn Captain Tank 90 degrees, run when the Licker jumps, and then turn Captain Tank around again to shoot?", and so that's exactly what I did the second time around, and I avoided the first lunge.  Granted I still got hit by another lunge and some change but I had more health that time around.  Yeah, I'm afraid of encountering enemies, but not for the right reasons.  I can't move very well, there are lots of corridors and confined spaces, Leon's the slowest shooter in the world, and I'm never really sure of where I'm aiming when firing.  None of that has anything to do with legitimate game difficulty.

I think they realized pretty quickly that all of their traditional enemies became a complete joke to deal with once they overhauled the controls and gave you better movement and infinitely better turning and aiming.  I don't think they had much of a choice to turn it into more of an action game.  I actually enjoy 4 and 5 more than the older games.  Given the outrage over this game, I'll probably enjoy it even more.  I think they had to change the series when they changed the control scheme.

I never got why they called these games "Survival Horror" to begin with.  What's the survival part of it?  That you're not supposed to die?  Well, you're not supposed to die either in a Mario game so do we call that a Survival Platformer?  It never made sense to me.  DayZ would be something that would justify putting "Survival" in the title, because not only are you supposed deal with not getting hit too many times, but you can bleed out, you have to maintain a proper body temperature, you can get sick, you can break bones, you can go hungry and go thirsty, all things that can actually happen if you were put in that situation in real life.  When I think survival I think wilderness, canned food, water bottles and that kind of thing.

jinzo9988
Maybe I'm not defining it like everyone else does I'm not sure, but i've always assumed "survival horror" just meant that more often than not you're going to feel very vulnerable based on a handful of things specifically low amounts of ammo, and the physical limitations of your character. "Crap controls" as you put it is a legit way to increase difficulty IMO, and it's likely every control in the old games were intended exactly how they were to make you feel more helpless. They were not unresponsive, could be mastered, if I died that was just on my skills alone. They clearly made it more accessible as far as controls, which could have been compensated for in other ways, but didn't of course considering 4/5/6 are a lot easier now. I love the new games for new reasons, I certainly don't get the same feeling playing and the title "survival horror" isn't as accurate now. That's cool though, it may not be RE, but it's something else that has a larger audience, I wouldn't expect Capcom to go back to the old ways. Nothing lasts forever and developers branching out should not be surprising as it is.
MhNtr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MhNtr
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
RE 6 is still RE,capcom just change its controls, exchange the horror moment for QTE,lessen the survival concept to more action shooter but there is still some moments in RE 6 that gives you memory about past RE like the Ustanak you need to run from it and fight it later like Nemesis but you can also choose to fight him for a upgrade.If its name isnt RE then gamespot can give it a decent score
Leon120081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Leon120081
well i like Re6 so much But they change everything No zombies like Resident Evil 3, 2 THEY ARE Aliens and you know whats the funny thing ( THEY ARE driving And Controlling Planes And Helicopters ) haha Like New Comers Helena , jake , Piers They are Awesome Hero's and i know everyone's want to see CLAIRE AND JILL Come back
Frankster87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Frankster87

BryanParksSuper
What you are describing, is exactly what Capcom did with Resident Evil 4.
ResidentEvil75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#47 ResidentEvil75
Member since 2004 • 897 Posts

I only played the full Leon scenarios, and I have to say the only thing that I didn't like so far is the camera angles. I liked it in the past when I commanded a play character the camera went where I wanted it to go automatically. Now in order to control a character, I have to use both toggles to move the camera and the character together. Compared the past Resident Evils, I did struggle with the controls.

It maybe the times I grew up, but still to this day, my favorite Resident Evil game is the first original they made a Director's Cut from. I liked the mansion, the hunters jumping out of corners, but I did hate the Giant Spiders and still do. Like I said, maybe it's the times I grew up in. Considering that, I will admit that my least favorite Resident Evils are the Survivor and Outbreak series. Survivor 1 is just borderline, Survivor 2 wasn't released here, and Dead Aim was my least favorite.

I think what made the earlier Resident Evil games scary was the old-school graphics. I thought when Remake came out, it was going to be scarier, same thing with 0, then when the graphics got more realistic looking and in high definition. No. I think the better the graphics got, the less scary Resident Evil got.

iskandarzul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 iskandarzul
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I read the review, watched the video review and I did try playing it for one or two hours. Result? I almost put this game as thrash material. Then i soldier on (thanks to my love to RE series), I found out that....IT'S NOT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT. Seriously, the first one or two chapters of Leon is incredibly boring. Lots of cutscenes, lots of walking slowly ,lots of QTE, lots of dramas and so on. But as soon as the action started to pour in, i feel entertained. Greatly entertained and loving it till the point of whenever I switch on my console the first game ever to cross in my mind for me to play (finish) is this game. Ain't too bad for a 4.5 rating game eh? Now I'm at Cris's 2nd chapter. I like how they create different stories for diferrent characters and most importantly different GAMEPLAY/STYLE for each stories. Leon with the (closest to) classic RE style, Cris more to the gung-ho RE5 style and i don't know what awaits me for Sherry's campaign. Damn, I feel so guilty for campaigning to my friends before that this game is crap. Guys, if you are to start playing this game, please be patient. The first few chapters of Leon is badly boring and...bad, but after a while I guarantee you that you'll be loving this game. New mechanism, new characters, new moves, new monsters design, new storytelling style. Konami simply try to evolve this franchise and for me I think they did the right thing. It's just some people prefer the classics style more than this new brand of RE and in my case, the first few hours did no justice to this game.
bigoth866

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#49 bigoth866

Personally I liked 4 5 and 6 better than the original ones. The hardest part to grasp was the inventory. Though I will say if they included a first person mode like in CoD it would be nice too.

samus_my_life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#50 samus_my_life
Member since 2010 • 327 Posts

THE Major mistake was in RE5 by killing the most bad*** and amazing villain Ever " Albert Wesker " dah !!!! why ?? whyyyyyyyy

and bringing his son on RE6 wtf ?!