Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

As a Canadian, I sure as heck don't. He gives money to terrorist, he does not like the word"Mankind" he prefers, "peoplekind". He doesn't like pipelines, but approved on anyway. Invites convicted terrorist to dinner parties. Employs jihadist in his cabinet, Icky Kalid, and Muslim Monsef.

Goes to foreign lands and dresses too Indian for an Indian, Although I'd be accused of cultural appropriation by the masses, he gets off free as if he didn't just ruin our relationship with India.. then has a security pom-pom talk about how it was rouge elements in the Indian Government that set up the terrorist invite to his dinner.

If you employ students to run a summer camp and ask for a federal summer jobs grant. YOU MUST CHECK THE BOX SAYING YOU ARE PRO_CHOICE or NO MONEY FOR YOU.

I hate my PM and everything he stands for and will make us fall for. A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian unless you are Canadian...

Screw him, and you if you think he's some kind of wonderful!

These folks are ruining our countries of Canada, and the USA. Germany and Britain are too far gone, but there is still " a bit" of time left on this side of the ocean.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Ivanka does

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14828 Posts

I don't care for him, and most of the people I know that like him are Australians. Trudeau comes across as a weakling, apologizing for everything under the sun. I guess he's portraying the Canadian stereotype accordingly. Sorry.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DrLostRib
@Mikey132 said:

@drlostrib: Daddy said play nice with the ******.

I doubt it, Pierre Trudeau is dead

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Mikey132

@drlostrib:You're not one to agree that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

The elder died when I was too young to know the word politics. But what I hear from the Canadians that did live under the elder Trudeau, is that this one is even worse than his father.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DrLostRib
@Mikey132 said:

@drlostrib:You're not one to agree that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

The elder died when I was too young to know the word politics. But what I hear from the Canadians that did live under the elder Trudeau, is that this one is even worse than his father.

iono, I thought y'all just followed the Queen?

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mikey132

@SOedipus: Crap... We have stereotypes.... isn't it 2015?

Australians? Why would they like him? He's an Extremist Muslim apologist. How on earth could he sway minds down under?.. it makes no sense.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14828 Posts

@Mikey132 said:

@SOedipus: Crap... We have stereotypes.... isn't it 2015?

Australians? Why would they like him? He's an Extremist Muslim apologist. How on earth could he sway minds down under?.. it makes no sense.

Cause he's handsome and so nice.

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mikey132

@drlostrib: I think if he had is way he wouldn't. According to him we are a post-national-state. This is no longer a country, it's an orgy of ideology through and through. The Germans went through this, the Russians went through this... I could go on. However, I'm dumbfounded to find Canada in the same position all these years later. Especially after we did in fact fight against the Nazi's. Now I have to Deal with Commie-Nazis.. McBain was right, Commie-Nazis do exist, they're in Canada.

(while I type truth, I also attempt some comic relief.)

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mikey132

@SOedipus: That's why most people say they voted for him..

"The budget will balance itself"

"We will grow the economy from the heart"

No one votes for that right? It had to be the hair...and name.

EDIT: He also told a vet that they were asking for more than they could give...after he piad $10.5 million to Omar Khadar the terrorist.

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mikey132

Here's a story going on today in Canada (from Toronto Sun)

"So who paid for DD breast implants for dangerous offender Tara Desousa?

In a response to a Toronto Sun story about the child rapist, the Correctional Service of Canada said it wasn’t them.

The Sun reported Monday in an exclusive story that Desousa had undergone gender reassignment surgery and received DD breast implants.

Formerly Adam Laboucan, Desousa raped a three-month-old boy in British Columbia and was just 17 when a court declared him a dangerous offender.

Many readers were infuriated that the now 33-year-old had gotten implants on the public’s dime.

But Corrections Canada said they don’t cover breast implants."

-More Hogwash, lies and deceit. The he, that is now a she, raped a 3-month-old and got breast implants somehow...somehow.

How did it even talk to the outside world to make that happen. Guess they used the internet connection on their PS4 in the cell?

This is disgusting.

In Ontario you can't get expensive drugs to save you life. But if you want you member cut off and breasts installed the province will pay for it. I guess this is what you get when you elect a lesbian who thinks her sexuality has something to do with leadership.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3702 Posts

@drlostrib said:

Ivanka does

That doesn't look like attraction to me. Very strained smile.

TOPIC: Justin has the problem solving skills of a 14 year old boy.

Women under represented in government? Just balance out the cabinet with women. They'll find a solution.

Skilled trades shortage that the Labour minister is calling "deep and profound"? Just create a pre-apprenticeship program catered to getting more women in trades. It can also include other diverse groups, like people with physical disabilities..doing physical labour.

Heck, let's dedicate a huge portion of our budget to gender gaps, equity, and other chimerical problems. Why not. it's 2018.

As for a contingency plan for NAFTA... I remain optimistic that Mr. Trump will make the right decision.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

He's a pseudo liberal.

His virtue signaling isn't fooling anyone. Dude probably rakes in hella Saudi money.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@SOedipus said:

I don't care for him, and most of the people I know that like him are Australians. Trudeau comes across as a weakling, apologizing for everything under the sun. I guess he's portraying the Canadian stereotype accordingly. Sorry.

as an aussie i find that offensive ? but really no one here talks about him, were to buzy focused on the US, we dont even care about our own politics cause they are retarded. alot of people in the past 12 months have been kicked out for dual citizenship. Anyone with a good idea gets told no, but if its a bad idea it gets threw, like our internet and power issues.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#16 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

A better leader than what the US has, that's for damn sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

He’s alright. Better than the alternatives.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178878 Posts

Sorry I'm not going to pick on other leaders while we have an idiot in the WH.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts
@Mikey132 said:

he does not like the word"Mankind" he prefers, "peoplekind".

why do you find that offensive?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

This thread will end well.

I don't know much about him, and I don't live in Canada to get the full effect. I heard he's not that great, but I don't know much about him to be honest.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#21 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@Mikey132 said:

As a Canadian, I sure as heck don't. He gives money to terrorist, he does not like the word"Mankind" he prefers, "peoplekind". He doesn't like pipelines, but approved on anyway. Invites convicted terrorist to dinner parties. Employs jihadist in his cabinet, Icky Kalid, and Muslim Monsef.

Goes to foreign lands and dresses too Indian for an Indian, Although I'd be accused of cultural appropriation by the masses, he gets off free as if he didn't just ruin our relationship with India.. then has a security pom-pom talk about how it was rouge elements in the Indian Government that set up the terrorist invite to his dinner.

If you employ students to run a summer camp and ask for a federal summer jobs grant. YOU MUST CHECK THE BOX SAYING YOU ARE PRO_CHOICE or NO MONEY FOR YOU.

I hate my PM and everything he stands for and will make us fall for. A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian unless you are Canadian...

Screw him, and you if you think he's some kind of wonderful!

These folks are ruining our countries of Canada, and the USA. Germany and Britain are too far gone, but there is still " a bit" of time left on this side of the ocean.

No one likes the Canadian PM Trudeau and especially not with his ties to Castro and his fake "guy next door" routine.

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#22 DerekLoffin
Member since 2002 • 9095 Posts

I started completely indifferent to him. Now, I really don't like him. He hasn't gotten anything done. He is a pretty damn transparent panderer. He is just a general F'up. He reminds me a lot of Trump in that he seems the polar opposite which is equally bad. In fact, I think it might actually be worse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
@DerekLoffin said:

I started completely indifferent to him. Now, I really don't like him. He hasn't gotten anything done. He is a pretty damn transparent panderer. He is just a general F'up. He reminds me a lot of Trump in that he seems the polar opposite which is equally bad. In fact, I think it might actually be worse.

While you are free to not like him but to say he hasn't gotten anything done is blatantly false. I mean, right off the top of my head there's the nation-wide marijuana legalization coming in less than three months time.

https://trudeaumetre.polimeter.org/

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DerekLoffin
@perfect_blue said:
@DerekLoffin said:

While you are free to not like him but to say he hasn't gotten anything done is blatantly false. I mean, right off the top of my head there's the nation-wide marijuana legalization coming in less than three months time.

Yeah, get back to me in 3 months when it is actually done. That should have been done months ago and it still isn't.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@perfect_blue said:
@DerekLoffin said:

What else has he accomplished? Honest question.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@DerekLoffin: You can blame the Senate for delaying the legalization bill. That’s not Trudeau’s fault.

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DerekLoffin
@perfect_blue said:

@DerekLoffin: You can blame the Senate for delaying the legalization bill. That’s not Trudeau’s fault.

Doesn't matter who else is to blame, he still hasn't done it. Like I said, get back to me in 3 months when it is actually done, then you can claim he has done something.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Any heterosexual woman for obvious reasons.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts
@Mikey132 said:

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1856 Posts

@Mikey132: “Rouge elements” eh? A more understated rose color would better bring out his cheekbones.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

He's better than Harper.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#32 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

He's better than Harper.

He's no Mulroney. Which is a good thing.