Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Ouch! Brutal - and all purely objective.

Madc0w1011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Madc0w1011
Member since 2016 • 39 Posts

YAY TRUMP

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Jake Tapper does a great Daily Show impersonation

Here he is on the (not) travel ban

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Zaryia

@R3FURBISHED said:

Jake Tapper does a great Daily Show impersonation

Here he is on the (not) travel ban

lol got damn. His arguments are pretty air tight.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Quicksilver128
Member since 2003 • 7075 Posts

Jake Tapper is a liberal shill who cares.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@Quicksilver128 said:

How is he wrong?

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Quicksilver128

@drunk_pi: There is nothing objective about his comments. They have and continue to have an agenda against every single thing he does.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

1. Can you prove that with data? Not that I'm saying you are necessarily wrong, I would actually like to see if this is the case with some citation.

2. Can you prove anything he said was false in the two videos linked in this thread? The guy seems to really cross his T's and dot his I's. I'd be surprised if this was the case.

Thank you.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Quicksilver128

@zaryia: Can you prove a news anchor is biast with data? Its not that hes wrong about Trumps info on Flyn its that CNN has never had the same passion for exposing anyone on the left. CNN rarely talked about Hillary Clinton's leaks untill they claimed it costed her the election.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

@zaryia: Can you prove a news anchor is biast with data? Its not that hes wrong about Trumps info on Flyn its that CNN has never had the same passion for exposing anyone on the left. CNN rarely talked about Hillary Clinton's leaks untill they claimed it costed her the election.

So you're not going to give me citation for my 2 questions. Thought so.

I don't want your opinion, I only care about objective information that proves Tapper is wrong. You can't just be like Trump and spam "FAKE FAKE FAKE". He just did that about the Flynn situation and was proven wrong, none of it is fake which is why he fired Flynn. That isn't how reality works.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 R3FURBISHED

@Quicksilver128 said:

CNN rarely talked about Hillary Clinton's leaks untill they claimed it costed her the election.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#12 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@Quicksilver128 said:

Truth spoken from the lips of a liar is no less truthful.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Quicksilver128

@zaryia: Did you read what i said? Did i ever claim what he said was fake? My point is he isnt objective. They never took the same level of critical analysis on Obama although there was plenty of things to analyze.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Quicksilver128

@R3FURBISHED: Call it whatever you want. CNN was her cheerleader the whole election made all the more apparent by their massive meltdown come election night.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 R3FURBISHED

@Quicksilver128 said:

@R3FURBISHED: Call it whatever you want. CNN was her cheerleader the whole election made all the more apparent by their massive meltdown come election night.

Oh yeah, it was only CNN that was surprised by the outcome of the election.

More to the point the email scandal didn't occur during the election, that was before -- when Clinton was Sec. of State and afterwards. All those ridiculous Senate inquiries.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Zaryia

I love Shep Smith, just like Tapper all that matters to him is the FACTS. Nothing more.

Loading Video...

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

If the media said nice things to him and gave him suggestions on what to do, I think Trump would fall for the bait. He definitely fell for the bait with Netanyahu to give him the greenlight to add more settlements until he was forced to peddle down.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Quicksilver128

@R3FURBISHED: Its not that they were surprised that was the problem. But when you have one of your lead anchors refer to it as a "whitelash" thats terribly unprofessional.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#19 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@Quicksilver128:

If they made stories on the email leaks, CNN would basically be spreading the same story every week. But Trump gives us fresh material every day! You don't have to dig hard to find dirt on the guy and when you do, he and his flock deny it like the plague. That's what I find to be the most hilarious.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Quicksilver128

@killered3: It was the multiple stories that came out of the emails that was so amusing. And CNN will dig till they find a way to get him out of office. The issue is if that happens you will deal with Mike Pence for the remaining years.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@Quicksilver128 said:

@killered3: It was the multiple stories that came out of the emails that was so amusing. And CNN will dig till they find a way to get him out of office. The issue is if that happens you will deal with Mike Pence for the remaining years.

Let's not forget that Pence would most likely be implicated, if this stuff sticks, and is as deep as the media keeps hyping. In that case, we would see indictment after indictment, followed by resignations, until we would be swearing in President Betsy Devos. Our world is turning into a boring localized version of Battlestar Galactica.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#22 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@hillelslovak:

Jesus would that be the juiciest story of the fucking century!! It's like a search for El Dorado. Every news station is looking for it to slip up and beat each other to the punch!

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

The real story is who leaked this phone call which occurred during the Obama Administration. The leak makes it damn near impossible to conduct business with foreign governments which affects the United States.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 R3FURBISHED

@Quicksilver128 said:

@R3FURBISHED: Its not that they were surprised that was the problem. But when you have one of your lead anchors refer to it as a "whitelash" thats terribly unprofessional.

Are you talking about Van Jones? Look at the things Trump said throughout the campaign (and the things he is accused of saying throughout his life), it is absolutely that a member of the minority community would say/believe those things.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@JimB said:

The real story is who leaked this phone call which occurred during the Obama Administration. The leak makes it damn near impossible to conduct business with foreign governments which affects the United States.

No one "leaked" the phone call. It is standard FBI and national security intelligence protocol to tap the phones of foreign agents, especially ones from a rival state. It's all legal. Mr. Flynn should not have been discussing sensitive matters like easing sanctions with the Russian diplomat.

A better question is how does Michael Flynn, a career intelligence and military man, not realize the conversation would be tapped.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

He's spot on to be sure. Particularly so regarding his point about facts, and Trump's massive aversion to them.

On a side note, I wish we could get past the use of hyperbolic terms to describe the act of people saying things. I'm tired of people describing harsh words as annihilating, slamming, destroying, etc when what they really did was sit on a chair or couch and say something. It's old and tired.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@JimB said:

As republicans constantly said to Obama about Bush, Obama is old news Jim, it's time for Trump to start taking responsibility.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Quicksilver128

@R3FURBISHED: Doesn't matter as a news professional you are supposed to be objective. Hillary said far worse then Trump did throughout her life yet it didn't stop them from constantly parading for her.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts
Loading Video...

No more bullshit red scaring!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

@R3FURBISHED: Doesn't matter as a news professional you are supposed to be objective. Hillary said far worse then Trump did throughout her life yet it didn't stop them from constantly parading for her.

The video I linked was objective.

Stop going off topic. Thanks.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Zaryia

@JimB said:

It wasn't a data dump like the Russian hacking of the DNC.

It was an isolated whistle blowing on 1 data set.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Drunk_PI

@Quicksilver128:

All I'm hearing is whining. You're not refuting Tapper's comments and so far, everything he has said was factual and can be backed up.

Maybe you should sit down, play with your dolls, and let the big boys talk. ;)

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zaryia

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Drunk_PI

OMG HOW DARE THEY INSULT OUR FUHRERE TRUMP!!!! FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS HURRGURDUGUDURUDUR FAKE NEWS

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Quicksilver128

@drunk_pi: I think your side is the one that plays with dolls. You're already having a meltdown for questioning Clinton News Network. Regardless hes the president so ill keep enjoying your meltdown for the next 4 years.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Drunk_PI

@Quicksilver128 said:

@drunk_pi: I think your side is the one that plays with dolls. Your already having a meltdown for questioning Clinton News Network. Regardless hes the president so ill keep enjoying your meltdown for the next 4 years.

You come into this thread dismissing the facts and when asked to explain why Jake Tapper was wrong, you resort to blaming others and calling CNN "biased" or "fake news." The only meltdown we're all witnessing is from Trump and especially from you. It's typical of people such as yourself to pin their problems on others instead of taking responsibility for their actions which is why you voted for a conman who doesn't take responsibility and pins their mistakes on others.

So instead of being a sore ass, why not explain why Jake Tapper is wrong? If you can't, then stop the whining. I legitimately wanted to hear your viewpoint but instead you're just a whiner and a loser. Quite frankly, it's hilarious to see Trumpettes go full meltdown everytime their dear leader is criticized and rightly so.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zaryia

lol Trumps first press conference, "FAKE FAKE FAKE"...with no data or facts to back it up.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Quicksilver128

@drunk_pi: Im a loser? My side won. You're the one grasping for straws with anything CNN will throw at you. Thats why you will spend the next four years covered in tears, protesting and listening to bullshit stories from CNN.

A lib calling me a whiner and a loser? Lmao thats all you have done is cry and lose since after the election.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Quicksilver128

@zaryia: No it wasn't. Calling CNN objective is laughably incorrect.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Drunk_PI

@Quicksilver128 said:

@drunk_pi: Im a loser? My side won. You're the one grasping for straws with anything CNN will throw at you. Thats why you will spend the next four years covered in tears, protesting and listening to bullshit stories from CNN.

A lib calling me a whiner and a loser? Lmao thats all you have done is cry and lose since after the election.

Then explain why Jake Tapper is wrong If you're such a winner, explain why he is wrong.

Exactly, you can't. Because instead of using evidence or anything to counter Tapper's comments, you resort to petty bullshitting. All I asked was how he was wrong. I said nothing else in my first comment and you resorted to typical bullshitting.

So I ask again, why is Jake Tapper wrong? I'm very serious. I want to know your viewpoint. Don't cry in a corner or anything and resort to the typical, "MY SIDE WON!!1" because no one cares. Please explain why he is wrong.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

bullshit stories from CNN.

Citation needed.

Also, "your side", lol this isn't sports. We only have one side, American. Your political affiliation shouldn't matter, the president and his staff are lying. I'm not liberal or a democrat btw.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Drunk_PI

@zaryia said:
@Quicksilver128 said:

bullshit stories from CNN.

Citation needed.

Trumpettes in a nutshell.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zaryia

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-leaks-fake-news-claims-quote-a7584516.html

Donald Trump: 'The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake'

LMAO! How does...what...why......Please god someone make sense of this.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zaryia

OOps, he did it again....

Loading Video...

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Quicksilver128

@drunk_pi: Did i say he was wrong? His criticism may very well be valid my issue is though their criticism is generally guided toward one direction. Its hard to take CNN seriously as its a constant barage against Trump. They basically cried wolf so many times its hard to keep listening.

Again enough with your meltdown. There is nothing to cry about on our side. Ive been to busy chugging salty liberal tears for the past 4 months.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Drunk_PI

@Quicksilver128 said:

@drunk_pi: Did i say he was wrong? His criticism may very well be valid my issue is though their criticism is generally guided toward one direction. Its hard to take CNN seriously as its a constant barage against Trump. They basically cried wolf so many times its hard to keep listening.

Again enough with your meltdown. There is nothing to cry about on our side. Ive been to busy chugging salty liberal tears for the past 4 months.

lol the only meltdown I'm seeing is from Trump. You honestly think you won? How's the Republican Party going to deal with Obamacare now that most people want it? What about DeVos who was wildly unpopular? How's the GOP doing at those townhall meetings btw? Yeah, you sound so mature "chugging" liberal tears but can't see the tears from your fuhrer Trump. He's losing it and it's apparent from the videos.

You're a delusional hack. Quite frankly, I find it hilarious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@zaryia said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-leaks-fake-news-claims-quote-a7584516.html

Donald Trump: 'The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake'

LMAO! How does...what...why......Please god someone make sense of this.

That press conference was astonishing. I think Donnie may be on the onset of dementia.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@zaryia said:

OOps, he did it again....

Loading Video...

Fantastic. This presidency is so bizarre, and not in a lie in the cut, cool sort of way. Our President is behaving like a cornered cat. Hundreds of millions of Americans have serious issues with his policies, and he's bitching about whoever's name he hears on a given moment. This is the kind of oddity that you would expect in a US client dictatorship in South America during the 1970s. It's like Trump has all the oil, and he can tell America to piss off, and yet he is the sitting US President, a month into a 4 year term. Jeeeesus. At this point Obama was still working W Bush' ass groove from the oval office seat. Trump has probably panic shit his bed at least twice. I bet that's why Melania is in NYC.....

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Quicksilver128

@drunk_pi: Do you have a link that shows most people want Obamacare? Because in its current form its fucking terrible, end of discussion. Passing mandatory health coverage with no regulations on the health industry? Lmao what clowns approve this?

Devos is an idiot but i agree we need to move away from federaly sponsored schools. You saw what a blunder Obamacare was and we dont need those morons running our school system. In my area each city has its own school district and each school is funded by that citys tax dollars. Its worked wonders so far so the rest of the country should follow.

And my furher Trump? This is why he won in the first place because crybaby libs like you want to call everyone a Nazi and a fascist everytime someone disagrees with them.

khaleesiplays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50 khaleesiplays
Member since 2017 • 322 Posts

Hi @zaryia, please be advised that we now have a Political Gamers board. This thread has been moved out of Off-Topic.