tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3749 Posts

And he's starting to lose advertisers for his show because of that Seth Rich conspiracy nonsense that gullible trumpkins just can't get enough of.

Oh well, hope he gets shut down just like bill.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/334983-hannity-loses-advertiser-over-pushing-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tjandmia

Losing even more advertisers now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

FOX News has also slipped to third in ratings. MSNBC is now first lol.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Shit like this makes it so much easier for me to state that people make false equivalencies with Fox and other news outlets. NO, other they aren't just as bad (other than arguably MSNBC). They aren't even close.

Their prime time slots do not consist of non-news conspiracy shows that hurl insults at one political side every other sentence. That's when they aren't covering the important news of college campuses and spring break being evil. It's like it's designed solely for angry old men who live in the south.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

in b4 lock.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23051 Posts

@zaryia said:

Shit like this makes it so much easier for me to state that people make false equivalencies with Fox and other news outlets. NO, other they aren't just as bad (other than arguably MSNBC). They aren't even close.

Their prime time slots do not consist of non-news conspiracy shows that hurl insults at one political side every other sentence. That's when they aren't covering the important news of college campuses and spring break being evil. It's like it's designed solely for angry old men who live in the south.

Doesn't their typical demographic indicate that's exactly who it's designed to appeal to?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

Correction he's not losing advertising because of that he's losing it because leftists are lying to companies they don't use and often using bot nets to bombard their Twitter, emails, and auto dialers with specific msgs to bombard their phone msg systems.

In turn those same companies are lying to their customers saying they don't advertise on political programs those same customers pointing out that yes they do they appear on Fox news, CNN, MSNBC political shows advertising.

Update looks like it's starting to back fire on leftists.

https://twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/868254472925061120

USAA is pulling advertising from all political shows including Rachel maddows program.

Note: I'm not able to post links I think because I'm on a phone.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

That's what happens when you peddle fake news.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zaryia

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Correction he's not losing advertising because of that he's losing it because leftists are lying to companies they don't use and often using bot nets to bombard their Twitter, emails, and auto dialers with specific msgs to bombard their phone msg systems.

In turn those same companies are lying to their customers saying they don't advertise on political programs those same customers pointing out that yes they do they appear on Fox news, CNN, MSNBC political shows advertising.

USAA is pulling advertising from all political shows including Rachel maddows program.

So far dozens of news sites are saying he is losing advertisers because of his lunatic conspiracy theories, and neither have retracted.

Please link real sources.

Also please tell me you are not a hannity fan or think this conspiracy is real.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tjandmia

@eliminatorpaige: Sorry, comrade, but people are just exercising their first amendment rights. Don't like it? I hear Vladivostok is nice this time of year. Adios!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zaryia

@eliminatorpaige said:

Just watch something else instead of trying to shutdown everything you hate.

Seems like you don't understand how capitalism/free market work.

The advertisers think this conspiracy can negatively effect them after the family told them to stop and they didn't. So they pulled the ads. Hannity was trying to shut himself down. So he stopped.

Same thing happened to O'rielly, but clearly to a higher degree due to obvious reasons.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50650 Posts

@zaryia said:

Well, most of the time that's the one they make the comment about.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50650 Posts

@eliminatorpaige said:

Just watch something else instead of trying to shutdown everything you hate.

People like to bitch and moan about stuff they don't care about. It's what takes up their spare time.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58489 Posts

@n64dd said:

in b4 lock.

why would this be locked? It's pretty amusing and relevant to the forum, also a nice dig, but lightheartedly-so, at a certain user :P

@perfect_blue said:

FOX News has also slipped to third in ratings. MSNBC is now first lol.

Ahhhh justice. Sweet, sweet justice. Bill O'Reilly and Hannity in such a short time frame falling from grace? That's awesome.

I wonder: have conservatives actually met their limit of crazy? Were they sitting there at the television one day and said "You know what? I think I've had enough. At first I believed it...then it was entertaining...now it's annoying bullshit" *click*" and advertisers are noticing revenue going down? Maybe...

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Just out of curiosity, why are you defending Hannity? Is it a kneejerk defense against the left, moderates, and common-sense conservatives? Or do you actually believe in Hannity?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zaryia

@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:

I see people mention quite a few more sources than MSNBC as being just as bad as Fox.

Simply untrue.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zaryia

@eliminatorpaige said:

@Chutebox: Zariya. Just don't watch and like a bad commercial it will go away.

The mis-information is the issue here. It makes people stupid and refuse facts. It isn't healthy for the country.

But I'm not calling for it to be shut down though, so I'm not sure were that comment came from. Am I not allowed to insult it and Hannity based off of facts?

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:

Yeah, if you pretend that CNN doesn't exist.

MSNBC is mostly an afterthought to rightwing hardliners because Trump has gone after CNN more than any other news organization. But what else would you expect from a bunch of cultists who follow and parrot the most unintelligent person ever elected to the Presidency?

In fact, it's usually leftists who bring up MSNBC more than CNN. Probably because their self-awareness is a few notches higher and they're generally more willing to accept the fact that it's not of the greatest quality. (while Cancervatives play the game of false equivalency, where Fox News is "ok" to consume because they think all news sources are bad/fake) AKA "I think in binary because a scale varying by X degrees is just too complicated for my small mind."

Must also have something to do with the fact that leftists don't all gravitate to one source of news like most Reepublicans do. And that's further compounded by the fact that the higher quality news organizations (NPR/NYT) only chart on the Democrat/Liberal side.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tjandmia

Ruh roh. This peddler of right wing fake news might be done. He's losing even more advertisers. Wonderful news!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rumors-over-sean-hannity-apos-093504987.html

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44662 Posts

Funny, I never use to think of Sean Hannity as lunatic crazy (beyond the typical craziness of normal fringe Republicans), but I guess when you use to work next to people like Glenn Beck (who is just stark raving mad) he does end up looking a bit less crazy by contrast.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@tjandmia said:

Ruh roh. This peddler of right wing fake news might be done. He's losing even more advertisers. Wonderful news!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rumors-over-sean-hannity-apos-093504987.html

Hannity hasn't lost any advertisers. The only advertiser who briefly left came back.

Like most leftist news these days, looks like we got another case here of

FAKE NEWS

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By tjandmia

@KHAndAnime: omfg lol. I get that trumpkins aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the pack, but you do realize that we're all online and can literally check your bullshit in a matter of minutes, don't you?

5 gone last week alone. Lol trumpkins. You snowflakes always own yourselves. Lol

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brettedkins/2017/05/27/sean-hannity-loses-advertisers-for-promoting-debunked-conspiracy-theory/#566458f86373