Wrong trophies pics on gs raptor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darth_Pietrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 0

#1 Darth_Pietrus
Member since 2008 • 633 Posts

So the pictures corresponding to the trophies i have on my gs raptor account thingy, is wrong. Anyone else here have this?

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
PSN and Raptr aren't really that friendly with each other. Raptr won't update your trophies until it feels like it. Add on top of that PSN being down for 2 weeks. Don't worry about it though. It'll update eventually.
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
Yeah I had the same issues. I stopped using raptr since I think it is a poor product. It wouldn't load my data accurately.
corigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 corigan
Member since 2004 • 586 Posts

A ton of the trophies don't even pull into Raptr. It only sees games it wants to. I think it's a garbage product, atleast on the PS3 side.

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

I uninstalled Raptr because the whole Gamespot/Raptr interface is a huge mess. I was missing a whole pile of trophies (even though it was correct on Raptr) and all the pictures were wrong. Meh, whatever.

Avatar image for crazyirishmikey
crazyirishmikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 crazyirishmikey
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

I just gave up looking at my PS Achievements from Raptr on Gamespot - I don't thinkthey (both Raptr and GS)will ever get it right!! :(

Threesixtyci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Threesixtyci
Member since 2006 • 4451 Posts

Actually Raptr user profiles shows the correct icon trophies. It's only the Gamespot's user profiles that don't. And Gamespot uses random icons for everything. Whether it be the PS3, the Xbox360 or Steam.

As for Raptr missing trophy enabled games... That's not Raptr that's messed up. It's the US website of PSN that Raptr logs into. UK website doesn't seem to have a problem. But for whatever reason the US website is just missing games. Two that I own and noticed missing are Star Ocean 4 and that game that comes with the Move bundle. I know that there are other games missing too, but I can't say what they are, because I don't own them (my PS3 library is pretty small ATM), so don't remember them. I've noticed that if I log into the UK PSN website, SO4 and that move game are listed just fine. (Although, can't log into either website currently, obviously.)

I don't know if Raptr will be able to work with PSN after these security updates... I have my doubts. The current system they're using now is more of a work around, than actual calaboration with Sony. I don't think Sony really wants anything to do with Raptr.

corigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 corigan
Member since 2004 • 586 Posts

Ps3trophies will pull in all the games, but Raptr doesn't. I see threads on Raptr about people asking them to "add games" so it can pull in trophies for it. I am not sure the explination above really works for me.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
You should post about this on the Raptr.com message boards.
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#10 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

You should post about this on the Raptr.com message boards.The-Apostle

Actually, the Fuse Beta board would be the better place for it as the probelm is specific to GameSpot.