Wow PS3, just wow.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rhaxdric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Rhaxdric
Member since 2006 • 2864 Posts

What is your problem devs, do you just hate me? Making five must have games out by Novembers end, that's not cool. Like I have the money to pick up Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Army of Two, Assassian's Creed, and Haze. Looks like I'll have to skip on one or two of them :(

Anyone else with this dilemma?

stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 stygiansanity
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts
this is a...well...what's the point?
LivingReceiver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 LivingReceiver
Member since 2007 • 298 Posts
Yo if your rich like me, money ain't a thang. BLANG BLANG *walks away with his pimp cane and platinum grills*
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Not really, I'd suggest a part-time (or full-time) job for yourself and your expenses.

Personally, the more games, the better.

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

I'm a fan of buying one game that looks really good and playing it TO DEATH for a couple months, almost exclusively.

Then I buy another game and the process continues.

ZOnikJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ZOnikJJ
Member since 2007 • 1135 Posts
Uh... games coming out in November is still better for than having it delayed to next year.
locklain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 locklain
Member since 2004 • 177 Posts

Not really, I'd suggest a part-time (or full-time) job for yourself and your expenses.

Personally, the more games, the better.

Sokol4ever

Exactly

ZOnikJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ZOnikJJ
Member since 2007 • 1135 Posts
You know... there is always gamefly....
ajefferism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ajefferism
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts

yeah im totally broke now.... I just got folklore and I have ratchet and clank reserved. I cant really reserve any others this season though cause im gonna be broke from xmas and I also have to move at the end of this year (stupid apt security deposits!)

Id really love to get:

Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, Eye of Judgment, Uncharted, Lair, and a lot more but I guess I'll have to wait until after the new year when the game drought begins. Why cant they pace things through out the year better???

poketali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 poketali
Member since 2007 • 90 Posts

Yo if your rich like me, money ain't a thang. BLANG BLANG *walks away with his pimp cane and platinum grills*LivingReceiver

This is the funniest response ever...!!

firebreathing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 firebreathing
Member since 2005 • 4619 Posts

What is your problem devs, do you just hate me? Making five must have games out by Novembers end, that's not cool. Like I have the money to pick up Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Army of Two, Assassian's Creed, and Haze. Looks like I'll have to skip on one or two of them :(

Rhaxdric

why don't you just buy them later??? not like they only going to be on sale for that month :P

SizeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SizeMatterzz
Member since 2007 • 1858 Posts

Yo if your rich like me, money ain't a thang. BLANG BLANG *walks away with his pimp cane and platinum grills*LivingReceiver

yeah ur mom gets paid alot.....

VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts

The good thing about them coming out in November is...

I'll only be able to afford to buy 1 or 2 in November. But then in December ill get my christmas bonus from work :)

1-800-ANDY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 1-800-ANDY
Member since 2007 • 272 Posts
ok :x
tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#15 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts
nope...I have a very good well paying job...sorry...
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts

Not really, I'd suggest a part-time (or full-time) job for yourself and your expenses. Personally, the more games, the better. Sokol4ever

I suggest you get some residual income like me to fund your games and hobbies. I'm a musician/composer and run a little company so money ain't a thang.

"I don't chase money man, money chase me!" - Mase

cadahnic1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cadahnic1
Member since 2005 • 155 Posts
I am very excited about RC: Future and Uncharted. Assasins Creed intrigues me, but Haze just reminds me to much of Farcry so I doubt I will be picking that one up.
Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts
nope, skipping haze.
D_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 D_K
Member since 2003 • 59 Posts

WHAT THE ****!!! First people are complaining that PS3 has no games, then when we get an influx of some AWESOME exclusives, people are complaining about that too!.

Jeeze, PS3 can't catch a break.

BTW, people have comented that im an 360 fanboy just cause of my pic...c'mon guys, i own both systems here. and i love them equally.

gamedudeorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gamedudeorino
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts
Even if you had the money. How do you find the time to fully enjoy any one of those games? I thinking you dont have any real responsibilities yet.
D-squared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 D-squared
Member since 2006 • 301 Posts
Its not gonna be too bad for me. School is really keeping me busy so I'm not gonna have much time at all to play so I'll probably only buy one of them anyway for when I have some extra time.
ScottEFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ScottEFresh
Member since 2003 • 1574 Posts
Definitely do NOT skip HAZE, you will regret it. I think you should get HAZE, Uncharted, Ratchet if you can then go from there.
amapi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 amapi
Member since 2005 • 2404 Posts

[QUOTE="LivingReceiver"]Yo if your rich like me, money ain't a thang. BLANG BLANG *walks away with his pimp cane and platinum grills*poketali

This is the funniest response ever...!!

Hahaha yeah :D

deadkingdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deadkingdg
Member since 2005 • 4252 Posts
That's your problem. Games aren't expensive if you have a full-time job.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#25 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

[QUOTE="Sokol4ever"]Not really, I'd suggest a part-time (or full-time) job for yourself and your expenses. Personally, the more games, the better. hiryu3

I suggest you get some residual income like me to fund your games and hobbies. I'm a musician/composer and run a little company so money ain't a thang.

"I don't chase money man, money chase me!" - Mase

Composer, musician, owning or running the company. All those "activities" in whichever shape or form are called - "A Job"

However, thanks for enlighten me ^_^

Tensorspencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Tensorspencer
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Man Im on short term dissability until january, so basically Im getting paid to chill at home and play ps3 all day. So I embrace november with the biggest smile on my face, I'll be picking up; Jericho, Blacksite: Area 51, Assassin's Creed, Army Of Two, Call Of Duty 4, Haze, and Timeshift all before christmas. I also have to pick up heavenly sword, the darnkess, Warhawk and Rainbow six Vegas. hahaha I love this season. This is exactly what I was waiting for to pick up my ps3, Q4 2007 is amazing. and Q1 2008 just gets better.
jeffbase33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jeffbase33
Member since 2007 • 317 Posts
Don't forget COD4! Personally, I hate gaming companies release schedules. No games at all from Jan- May, a few in the summer, more in Oct, then a buttload in Nov and Dec. I don't get the logic.
Drockalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Drockalot
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
Get a job or ask mommy for some extra chores. Even better, find yourself a nice lil slut to play with and you wont mind not being able to afford video games because youll be getting laid. Woman are nicer to play with then a controller, just get aprotective cover for your analog stick...get my drift?They come in all sorts of colors now.Dont want any diseases now do you?
knicknut17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#29 knicknut17
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts

MUST MAINTAIN FINANCIAL DISCIPLINE...ONE GAME PER MONTH...God it sucks to be a student sometimes...

In all honesty, those delays were more of a blessing than I had imagined. It would be awfully hard to resist...I'm going to pass on a game this month so that I can get Uncharted and Assassins Creed next month. December is definitely time for The Orange Box...

Then again...I'm playing through Final Fantasy VII right now and I'm having the time of my life. Definitely my favorite game of all-time...I have VERY high expectations of Half Life 2: Orange Box. Something tells me that I will not be disappointed.

H8s2spooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 H8s2spooge
Member since 2006 • 650 Posts
Don't forget COD4! Personally, I hate gaming companies release schedules. No games at all from Jan- May, a few in the summer, more in Oct, then a buttload in Nov and Dec. I don't get the logic.jeffbase33

I blame Santa.

MGS is coming in March tho:D.
hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts
I disagree..
This is exactly what ps3 needed!!
!!GAMES GAMES GAMES!!
I have 3 that i "need"
Assasins Creed COD4 Kane&Lynch (stranglehold on pre-order)
few others in that list.
This has been a while coming with a decent game selection.
I for one could not be happier about my ps3
purchase come about 2 weeks time. :D
rm_fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 rm_fc
Member since 2006 • 455 Posts

if u really rich u wouldn't say so :roll:
Avatar image for 2headedhawaiian
2headedhawaiian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#33 2headedhawaiian
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts

That's your problem. Games aren't expensive if you have a full-time job.deadkingdg

Dude, I make tons of money, but that doesn'tchange a$60 price tag. Get off it.

ok_go_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ok_go_
Member since 2006 • 269 Posts

Rhaxdric
Theibault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Theibault
Member since 2007 • 606 Posts
I can't wait for Eye of Judgement!!!!
No-Go-Zone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 No-Go-Zone
Member since 2007 • 177 Posts
Oh God... decisions decisions.... ive gone a preordered assassins Creed... but the special edition for the sake... then im getting haze and COD4 and R&C and Uncharted and possibly killzone and possibley Unreal tornament 3 and Little big Planet and Prototype and GTA IV andsabotage(can't spell it) and Burnout and GT5 and many more but i can't remember them.. dose anybody pay people under 15 to do a full paying job??? ill need it.
haze_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 haze_blaze
Member since 2003 • 3907 Posts

yeah im totally broke now.... I just got folklore and I have ratchet and clank reserved. I cant really reserve any others this season though cause im gonna be broke from xmas and I also have to move at the end of this year (stupid apt security deposits!)

Id really love to get:

Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, Eye of Judgment, Uncharted, Lair, and a lot more but I guess I'll have to wait until after the new year when the game drought begins. Why cant they pace things through out the year better???

ajefferism

They all wantour Christmas money, that's all. But I'm doing the same thing. No need to get everything at once... as always, there will be a dry period next year where I need more games. The only immediate purchases for me are R&C, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, & Haze... with the exception of AC, all pre-paid.

Already picked up Folklore, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, and NBA 2K7... so I'll pretty much be set for my holiday gaming!

The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts

just buy the game.. complete it.. then buy another game..

this way you will not only spread your money spending over several months but the price of some games might have gone down too saving money as well!

Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 Quadrifoglio
Member since 2006 • 5451 Posts
Man! That's a serious problem you've got there. :|
vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 vegetattack15
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts
Yeah, me too. I am definitely getting AC. It's up in the air between UDF, CoD4, and Haze though. Not to mention I already asked my wife for Rock Band bundle for X-Mas. Oh well, the drought is over at least.
milan22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 milan22
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts
skip R&C if u really have to skip... or get'em gradually....
milan22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 milan22
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

Id really love to get:

ajefferism
Folklore! ist gd anyways?? cuz i wanna play somethin besides WARHAWK...
Judonwanit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Judonwanit
Member since 2005 • 1246 Posts
im getting those games in this order...army of two, assasins creed then uncharted...ratchet n clank might be a rent from gamefly as i never played the original titles.  But i hear you man its pretty crazy thats 200 dollars in games...
poketali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 poketali
Member since 2007 • 90 Posts

This still has me cracking up... funniest sh*t ever!!

gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts

Rhaxdric
I'm playing four PS3 games now. But I have two PS3 that I have not opened yet (HS and R6V). Too busy playing Oblivion, GRAW 2 Warhawk and Folklore.
gameingfor25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 gameingfor25
Member since 2007 • 144 Posts

Rhaxdric

um.. u don't have to get them all in November they'll be ont he shelves for awhile... geez some kids are just game crazy, as it was said by someone above.. "how do you find time to play all these games" You must be a teen if your worried about games coming out in November... theres way bigger things then any of those going on right now

ocelotcougar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ocelotcougar
Member since 2005 • 2099 Posts
Sell your meat. Literally, do what I do and sell meat door to door. It works. I just carry boxes for my dad and make about 100$ a day. He makes around 500$ a day/3000$ weekly. Meat selling companies are all around, but no one realizes it.
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#48 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts

Rhaxdric

I only see three of those games worth buying AC/Uncharted and R&C, the other two are rents imo.

Killer-X5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Killer-X5
Member since 2007 • 263 Posts
YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!! Jeremy Fisher says, "Just go and rent the game, nincompoops!"
hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

[QUOTE="LivingReceiver"]Yo if your rich like me, money ain't a thang. BLANG BLANG *walks away with his pimp cane and platinum grills*SizeMatterzz

yeah ur mom gets paid alot.....

LOL...SnAp! :P