wow how is this dispruptive posting!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JAM1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JAM1313
Member since 2009 • 364 Posts

so i posted a topic asking about e3.. like details about it and i received a message from these gamespot.com people says theyve deleted the post and ive been warned thati cannot post disruptive posts anymore and i will be kicked off the site next time... what?! that doesnt make sence. i was asking about e3 i never put a curse word or anything word for word i wrote... "can anyone tell me anything about what e3 is and when it occurs." what kind of communist website is this!?

Dark-Star13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Dark-Star13
Member since 2009 • 2849 Posts

Yes, this place is weird, like I was reported for trolling on my own thread!

Avatar image for PrinceofSarcasm
PrinceofSarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PrinceofSarcasm
Member since 2008 • 1743 Posts

was modded for onlying saying one word. So I decided to go to a locked fourm and report the modd who had closed the topic with only one word.

bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bsman00
Member since 2008 • 6038 Posts
QUOTE] Welll be prepared to get another warning or suspension.. for making this thread
truegamer92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 truegamer92
Member since 2008 • 197 Posts

was modded for onlying saying one word. So I decided to go to a locked fourm and report the modd who had closed the topic with only one word.

PrinceofSarcasm

You can report a modd?

B-L-I-N-G-A-H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 B-L-I-N-G-A-H
Member since 2008 • 410 Posts

i got modded for spaming my own thread, it was someone else that spammed it , and I got modded lol but it was overturned to a warning and i dont understand why

JGINQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JGINQ
Member since 2008 • 178 Posts

Lol.. I got modded for the first time today too. A guy with 1 post in General was asking where he can download Wii ROMS for his Linux system and all I said was "In before the...."

Apparently that was "disruptive" on my part. :lol:

L33T_TI200P3I2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 L33T_TI200P3I2
Member since 2008 • 331 Posts

I gotwarned for writing a bad word backwords lol. Silly thing nowI think of it.

ch2423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 ch2423
Member since 2004 • 1978 Posts

I laugh when I get modded. The biggest thing they do is take points from my account so I'm only a level 27 instead of a 28...OH NO! That or they ban. It's not like Gamespot is the only forum online.

alkaline_DnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 alkaline_DnB
Member since 2006 • 1816 Posts

Lol.. I got modded for the first time today too. A guy with 1 post in General was asking where he can download Wii ROMS for his Linux system and all I said was "In before the...."

JGINQ
so, what kind of controller would you use to play wii roms on the linux? lol.
JGINQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JGINQ

[QUOTE="JGINQ"]

alkaline_DnB

...and why are you asking me? In case you didn't catch it, I didn't make the topic asking for the Wii ROMS.

Avatar image for QuebecSuperstar
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 QuebecSuperstar
Member since 2006 • 4178 Posts

so i posted a topic asking about e3.. like details about it and i received a message from these gamespot.com people says theyve deleted the post and ive been warned thati cannot post disruptive posts anymore and i will be kicked off the site next time... what?! that doesnt make sence. i was asking about e3 i never put a curse word or anything word for word i wrote... "can anyone tell me anything about what e3 is and when it occurs." what kind of communist website is this!?

JAM1313

If you want to discuss any issue pertaining to moderations, do so on the Ask The Mods! board, not here.

SoulReaperSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SoulReaperSam
Member since 2009 • 62 Posts
it seems everyone is being warned for expressing themselves, well isnt this a forum up for discussion, and the only way to discuss is by expressing your feelings about something, sad really......a lot of people are getting pissed off, they are going to loose soo many visitors
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts

LOL welcome to gamespot. i got modded for saying QFT lol. see my blog for details. this is one of the worst modd'ed forums i have seen. yet some people can get away with just about any thing. Thats not to say all mods here are ***'s there some good guys as well. But yea its getting to the point were this site is loseing its fun because of over moding.

alkaline_DnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 alkaline_DnB

[QUOTE="alkaline_DnB"][QUOTE="JGINQ"]

JGINQ

...and why are you asking me? In case you didn't catch it, I didn't make the topic asking for the Wii ROMS.

ahh gotcha...see when ppl put lol on the end of their comment, it usually means they're joking...in case u didn't catch that.
JGINQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JGINQ

[QUOTE="JGINQ"]

[QUOTE="alkaline_DnB"] so, what kind of controller would you use to play wii roms on the linux? lol.alkaline_DnB

ahh gotcha...see when ppl put lol on the end of their comment, it usually means they're joking...in case u didn't catch that.

Lol.. word brotha :lol:

But seriously.. that would be pretty weird emulating Wii games on a Linux system without the proper controllers.

alkaline_DnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 alkaline_DnB

[QUOTE="alkaline_DnB"][QUOTE="JGINQ"]

JGINQ

Lol.. word brotha :lol:

But seriously.. that would be pretty weird emulating Wii games on a Linux system without the proper controllers.

dude, r u trying to get us banned with this running joke of emulating the wii on linux? not cool man, let's change topics. has anyone tried emulating ps3 on vista 64-bit?
Mr_Splosher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Mr_Splosher
Member since 2009 • 772 Posts
Yes, the gamespot gang have... problems. Will probably get modded for this :)
zmbi_gmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 zmbi_gmr
Member since 2008 • 3590 Posts

i've been modd'd several times for things that i didn't find very offensive, but what's the alternative? go to Gamepro where evey one writes F this F that blah blah blah... I'd rather be here with forums that are modd'd so that everyone can enjoy speaking their thoughts on gaming topics. this is one of the best game sites on the net. if i do something that get's me modd'd so be it. i take the punishment and try not to do it again. we should consider just how many comments are made on this site, and then figure thata few pplare in charge of reading all of that material and then passing their own judgement on whether it should be permitted or not. occasionaly they will be a little overly critical, but 95% of the time their decision is correct.

SoulReaperSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SoulReaperSam
Member since 2009 • 62 Posts

i've been modd'd several times for things that i didn't find very offensive, but what's the alternative? go to Gamepro where evey one writes F this F that blah blah blah... I'd rather be here with forums that are modd'd so that everyone can enjoy speaking their thoughts on gaming topics. this is one of the best game sites on the net. if i do something that get's me modd'd so be it. i take the punishment and try not to do it again. we should consider just how many comments are made on this site, and then figure thata few pplare in charge of reading all of that material and then passing their own judgement on whether it should be permitted or not. occasionaly they will be a little overly critical, but 95% of the time their decision is correct.

zmbi_gmr
somebody's toungue is brown lol,
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
Lock is because this is not a Playstation 3 topic. If you have questions about a moderation, Ask the Mods is the place to voice them. If you are new to Gamespot, then read the Terms of Use and spend some time in How to Gamespot/Welcome Newbies forum. When you go question your moderations, try not to use phrases like "what kind of communist website is this". That won't end well for you.